A Master's Ring
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 16 - "Only something alive can die." by Natalie Goldberg

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence   School  

I am not a fan of change.

A psychologist would say it had to do with being in the foster care system. A foster child never knows how long anything is going to last. Siblings understand a Brother's needs so the ones near me found ways to make my transition to the new house easier.

I think Melisa handed out a list of things I would be keeping to any Sibling visiting my room. They did not bother to hide that they were walking out with my stuff one piece at a time. I had to laugh when they left me with a VCR but no TV. I lived light so it after about ten visits; the only things left in the room were clothing and books. I noticed even those had been moved when I woke up the day after the Formal.

The clincher for accepting the change as necessary was waking up to a naked china-doll blonde in my bed, taking a shower, and finding an equally naked redheaded goddess had replaced her. It struck me that in the Brother house no one thought the switch was anything out of the ordinary.

I spread Doris Alex's legs and licked her pussylips. Naturally, she was flavored with morning dew. She moaned femininely as I found the button to unclothe her pleasure. She managed to absorb the slow licks up and down. She swallowed the gasps caused by the slightly faster movement of my tongue side to side.

"GOD!" she exclaimed loudly when I took her clit into my mouth and suckled it.

It broke her will and she grabbed my hair. She pulled me up for a hard kiss. The taste of her excitement drove her higher. She scrambled with her hands between us in search of my hard dick. She grabbed me tightly and brought my tip into contact with her pleasure's entrance.

She did not want slow so I drilled into her with a hard thrust. She might have wanted it but her body stopped me halfway into her. She whined in protest at her body's rebellion. I reached down, grabbed her legs under her knees and pushed then down beside her breasts.

"YES!" she encouraged in a loud voice.

I pulled my hips back and pounded through her body's reluctance. She arched her back and dug her nails into my biceps.

"FUCK!" she screamed as I pulled my hips back and fucked into her again.

Her obvious pleasure is what kept me in control. I watched her face as I took her pussy with strong, steady strokes. Her eyes were unfocussed, and there was a small smile on her lips. She looked strained, then more strained, and finally relaxed. Her pussy surrounded me with pressure and wetness. She wrapped her arms around my body and pulled me down on top of her. I let her legs go but kept them trapped in the crooks of my arms. She kissed and licked my neck before biting my shoulder.

"Brother!" she whispered as pleasure subsumed her.

She whispered other things but I had to concentrate on continuing to fuck her as she convulsed beneath me. Her pussy tried to push me out so I had to slow the pace to enforce my will on her body.

I broke the hold of her arms and knelt up. I grabbed the inside of her thighs and slid my hands down so I was holding her open as close to her pussy as I could. I pulled back slowly and fucked into her just as slow. She sat up and looked at our connection. She placed a hand on her clit and rubbed gently on the extended button. It was not long before her breathing came in pants. She rubbed harder and leaned her head back. Her pussy squeezed me and she moaned loudly before breaking out into a long, hard shudder.

I waited deep inside for her orgasm to pass. She opened her eyes and looked at me. She dipped her fingers lower, touching my dick. I pulled back and she fondled my length with her fingertips as I stroked into her. I liked the feel of her hand so I pulled completely out of her. She grabbed me in a fist and pumped a couple of strokes before placing me against her pussy. I stroked into her hard and pulled completely out again. She used her hand like a rail to keep me locked on target. I fucked into her and pulled out again. Her hand and pussy gripped me tightly when I fucked into her the next time.

We reveled in the repeated penetration of her body. I used strokes that bottomed me out and pulled me totally out of her body.

She came a third time but managed to keep enough control not to affect my motion. I pulled out of her pussy and she caressed me for a couple of strokes with her hand before setting me at the gates of my orgasm. I pumped into her powerfully trying to push through her body. She caressed me with her inner muscles giving me the last stimulation I needed. I came inside her. I pulled back a couple of inches and fucked into her as hard as I could to propel the second jet of cum deep inside her.

I lay beside Doris Alex thinking that I might as well see if I could study in my new room when Melisa walked in. She was wearing tight, white sweatpants and a t-shirt that bared her belly.

She looked at Doris Alex and shook her head.

"Hey, bitch!" she said with false annoyance. "We're supposed to be picking out the furniture for my room."

Doris Alex put her hand on my abdomen and shrugged.

"You could at least clean up after yourself," Melisa said walking over to the bed.

She lay down on her stomach and took my dick delicately in her hand. She closed her eyes and licked me from base to tip. I watched as she moved her mouth around me, making sure I was cleaner than when I walked out of my morning shower.

She finished and looked at Doris Alex. Melisa crawled over me and turned Doris Alex so that she could stick her head between the redhead's legs. Doris Alex dug her nails into my side. I was too busy enjoying the sensation of rubbing my hardening dick against the soft skin of Melisa's tummy to care.

Melisa got up after finishing with Doris Alex and looked at both of her victims innocently. She turned her eyes to my erect dick and her mood wavered.

"Can you hold that 'til tonight?" she asked me.

She was hoping I would say no.

"No," I said.

Her eyes brightened.

"So you better be back before 3pm, I'll need a study break by then anyway," I finished.

She punched my hip. She jumped off the bed and stuck her tongue out at me. Doris Alex laughed and got the tongue pointed at her. Doris Alex climbed out of bed and followed Melisa out of the room.

I ate a quick breakfast and went back to my room. I had opened my book when the girls came back to ask if they could use my car. The bribes of wild sexual favors were unnecessary but I told them I would collect on each and every one before the summer was out. They smiled like that was exactly what they were hoping to hear.

I learned in the military not to push trying to absorb too much information. Two hours was my limit before I forced myself to take a break. I took my books into the kitchen and got a drink of water. Michael was taking a break also. We talked for a while before getting back into our books.

I needed a longer break after the second two-hour set and decided to get lunch. Michael was meeting his fraternity brothers so he declined to accompany me. I walked to the main strip in town. I looked around for someplace I could eat and relax in.

The three Tau idiots might as well have carried signs telling everyone they were following me.

I noticed the attention immediately. I knew who it was the second they focused on me. The Brotherhood tails visited me only once a day after the Gerald incident but their intent was never as palpable as this. I took my time walking around town to find the best way to deal with Doris Alex's tormentors.

I saw what I needed and walked into the elevator of the town's multi-story garage. I pressed the button for the top floor and watched as the numbers climbed. The doors opened and I walked to the edge of building to wait for them.

It took them ten minutes to find me.

One of them came out of the stairway and looked around. I waved at him to make sure he did not miss me. He yelled something behind him and moved to stand where he could intercept me if I decided to try for the elevator or the stairway. I shook my head wondering why preventing the possible genetic spread of stupidity was against the law.

The other two came out of the stairway. They nodded to each and spread out. The three idiots walked towards me slowly. I was the only one that noticed Roderigo and Melisa's dad get out of the elevator behind them. Roderigo nodded to Melisa's dad and moved to block the stairway. The Brotherhood had done their research and knew I was the danger that loomed.

"Hey faggot!" the smallest yelled as soon as they broke the plane where I would have to pass close to two of them to get away.

I waited.

"Didn't you hear me, faggot?" he said loudly with a snicker on his face.

"How about we dispense with the bullshit and you guys get to the part where you kick my ass?" I said calmly. "I haven't had lunch yet and hunger makes me cranky."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.