A Master's Ring - Cover

A Master's Ring

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Chapter 14

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 14 - "Only something alive can die." by Natalie Goldberg

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence   School  

Melisa's dad skulking around must have put the fear of God into Gerald. I knew the boy had a lively survival instinct, but was surprised when he and a pack of Tau brothers approached Doris Alex in the cafeteria the next night.

Doris Alex had been less attentive since the attack. Melisa and Janet were doing the same in what I figured was female Sibling solidarity. Michael watched their behavior with some aloofness and happily sat with me during meals. He took joy in knowing something they did not. The girls did not sit far away, but chose to eat with their sorority. The sisters noticed and raised eyebrows.

Monday and Tuesday helped me quantify how much the Siblings I knew orbited around me even before I received the Training ring. You are never alone in an orphanage, a multiple child foster home or the military; not seeing a Sibling every time I turned around was disconcerting. I also spent two nights in a row by myself, which was rapidly becoming a major pet aggravation. The Siblings were not punishing me for what happened to Doris Alex but I felt like they were waiting for me to do something about it.

Michael slid his chair back suddenly and pasted an arrogant smile on his face. He leaned back and crossed his arms. I looked for what had gotten his attention.

Gerald deserved more credit than I gave him.

He walked up to the table where Doris Alex sat followed by the three stupid brothers who were in turn corralled by six other brothers. The three looked defiant, but the brothers behind them were serious in their intent. I recognized the ones Gerald recruited to force the three into line. Two were Gerald's cronies, two were the type to only join a frat for the networking, and the last two were genuinely likeable young men.

I was confident that at least Gerald and the six would mean their apologies. The three's would be forced but I was as confident that at a date of their choosing they would have a different reasons to be sorry.

Michael was probably the only one not surprised at what was happening or that it happened so soon. I turned my head to look at him and his smile could have been sold for smugness. I shook my head, wondering about his fraternity's source of information.

Gerald pulled a chair up to the table and sat by Doris Alex. He waited patiently until she finished her conversation with Rachel and turned to acknowledge him. He whispered to her for a couple of minutes until she nodded. He stood up and pushed the chair aside. The brothers behind them shoved the three forward. The idiots looked like third graders who did not understand what was wrong with pulling a girl's hair. They said the words but not a syllable was meant. They did not try to hide that they were being coerced into it. The six made up for it by sitting down and talking to Doris Alex for a couple of minutes as a part of their apology. They seemed sincerely sorry that someone they knew caused her trouble. They had varying reasons for being sorry but at least their words had substance, only the two likeable ones seemed genuinely affected by Doris Alex's ordeal. Gerald sat down after his brothers left and talked to Doris Alex for almost fifteen minutes.

The sisters at the table were shocked by what they witnessed. They looked back and forth from each other to the frat boys as the show progressed.

Finally, Gerald stood up, pushed the chair aside again and looked at me. There were audible gasps from the sisters when I nodded at him. He turned around and walked away. I was the only one who noticed his start of fear when he opened the exit doors and came face to face with Melisa's dad.

Rachel was the first to break away from the table. She carried her tray over and sat down beside me.

"Don't you dare, bitch!" one of the other sisters yelled, afraid that she would miss out on any juicy details. I was surprised a second time when the Siblings did not join us.

"So what did you to do them?" Rachel asked when her sisters nodded for her to begin.

"To who?" I asked absentmindedly watching Melisa drag Janet to one of the enclosed exits. A structure surrounded these exit doors creating a small enclosure. I guess it was meant to the trap the outside cold when the doors were opened. In this case, it gave Melisa and Janet the privacy of a sound buffer.

The sisters noticed that I was not paying attention and turned to see what captured my interest. We watched as Janet and Melisa got into what could only be described as a massive row.

Janet looked like she was going to start pulling out handfuls of Melisa's hair any second. Melisa stood her ground and shook her head anytime Janet closed her mouth to take a breath. They continued arguing until Doris Alex joined them.

It was an interesting sight: a redhead, a blonde and a dark brunette.

The redhead looked at the other two for a couple of seconds and nodded to the blonde. The brunette spoke only to be interrupted by the upraised hand of the redhead. I thought that was fairly rude, so did the sisters from the snickers of reaction I heard. The blonde crossed her arms and smiled in satisfaction at the gesture. The redhead listened carefully when the blonde began speaking again. The brunette looked angry, but accepting of a fundamental change in the situation. The redhead bowed her head in agreement with the blonde and turned to the brunette. The blonde turned and walked away. The redhead spoke and the brunette nodded, albeit reluctantly. Finally, they turned and walked back to us.

Melisa, Janet and Doris Alex pulled up chairs to sit at my table. I was sure I had witnessed something significant. The two Brothers were right; Doris Alex had been in charge but the apologies shifted rank to Melisa. From the look in Janet's eyes, Melisa's dad was right. A Sibling wanting rank equaled lost sleep for a Brother.

"Well, now that whatever that was is over," Rachel said turning back to me. "Exactly what did you do to the Taus?"

"He set Gerald on fire," Michael responded as I shook my head to avoid the question.

My head rotated towards him like a turret, but he shrugged it off. He was wrapped in the security that I was a Brother and he was a Sibling.

I got up and walked towards the exit. Michael was not done with his vengeance. He was closer to Doris Alex than any other Sibling and had taken her attack personally. Neither the sorority nor Michael's fraternity, which was going to get whatever details Michael spread to the sisters if they did not know them already, would let the truth spread far. I did not want to be around to answer the questions any of them would ask though.

"Okay," I heard Alyssa, one of the more outgoing of the sisters, say loudly. "What do I have to do to fuck your man?"

I had to stop at that one. I turned around to see Alyssa facing the three female Siblings. She was speaking to them as a unit. The three looked at each other and Melisa said something that broke everyone at the table out into loud laughter. I turned around and headed out of the cafeteria.

I had done what was needed.


I was reading in the library when Alyssa sat down at the table.

"Hey, sweetie," she said with a wicked smile.

She looked like a thousand other coeds on campus; dyed blonde hair, unnoticeable blue eyes, and a teasing smile. She usually walked around in sweatpants with the waist rolled down and a sorority sweatshirt. She had an interestingly female body but her apparel only hinted at what was interestingly female about it. She was the sister most likely to be in my classes if Melisa or Doris Alex were not. Extremely outgoing and loud, she held the fascination for me that the type has to a quiet male.

"So did you really set Gerald on fire?" she asked curious to get the details from the source.

I shook my head and put the book I was reading between us. She reached over and pulled it out of my hands.

"Oh, no!" she said loudly, turning a few heads. "Did you really set him on fire?"

"No," I said nodding towards my book.

She put it down carefully and looked at me.

"He didn't actually burn," I said in an infinitely patient voice.

"Ahh..." she said with her eyes widening and leaning her head back. "So you would call that a close shave?"

I could not help the chuckle. I opened the book, hoping to stop the questions.

"You know something, I'm going to regret you," she whispered.

I looked at her seriously.

"You were stuck on Rachel," she said crossing her arms on the table and putting her chin on them. "Melisa and you are tight so I guess she was there to pick up the pieces when you gave up on Rachel. She beat me to the punch."

Women are so incredibly fascinating.

"I didn't know you liked me."

She shrugged and blushed prettily.

"I don't know if I liked you so much as I thought you were a cutie," she said defensively.

I smiled and she responded with a wide one of her own.

"I wish I had known," I whispered putting my arms on the table and leaning on them so I was in the same position she was.

"I don't do one night stands," she said.

I had a handful in college before the Brotherhood approached me. A couple had been with sorority sisters in the middle of bad breakups. Gerald was not the first frat boy to meet Jason's protégé.

"We could have stood for a few months," I assured her.

She laughed softly.

"Just a few months?" she asked me.

"You only think I'm cute," I said with a wicked smile of my own. "That only lasts until a cuter guy comes along. Gorgeous, now that's good for a couple of years."

"I don't know," she responded. "If a man that can keep two women happy is kissing up on me, it would take a REALLY cute guy to turn my head."

I chuckled again.

"You are sleeping with Doris Alex and Melisa, aren't you?" she asked.

"You know I don't answer questions, Alyssa," I said. "You've asked me a hundred in the last two years and I never answered one."

"You must have a HUGE cock," she said in an amused voice.

I laughed out loud.

"I'm not answering that question either," I said when I recovered.

"Tease!"

"Yes," I said before laughing again.

"Everybody in the sorority knows you're with both or what I think, that they're with you," she said. "We also know that Janet is seething to be number three. The weird part is that Doris Alex and Melisa have reputations for being ice queens, even in the sorority."

I raised an eyebrow.

"You're cute, sweetie, but you ain't THAT cute," she said propping her chin up on her hand. "I get the feeling Melisa's always wanted you, but what does Doris Alex see? And why don't either one of them give a shit that you're doing the other or that Janet wants as big a piece?"

"You could ask them," I said with a shake of my head.

"I wasn't joking when I asked Melisa what I have to do to be with you now," she said in a very serious tone of voice.

"What makes you think Melisa decides that?" I asked.

"Cause she put Janet on lockdown," she replied

"Janet said no," I clarified. "It has nothing to do with Melisa."

"Bullshit!" she exclaimed.

"Okay, Janet said not right now," I corrected.

"That's not no, David," she pointed out.

"Have you ever said 'not right now'?" I asked.

She nodded carefully.

"Was it a no sometimes?"

She nodded again.

I shrugged.

"David, that girl wants you haaaard," she said.

"But not right now," I said. "Which is a no."

She shook her head.

"So what do you have to do to... you know," I whispered.

"Sweetie, I'm sure you'll have a bedside seat if I decide to go that route," she whispered back in a voice that crawled in tingles up my spine.

"What about a kiss?" I asked suddenly.

"Just a kiss wasn't negotiated," she said brightly.

Her eyes were lightening from a plain blue to something deeper. I could almost see her soul.

"So I get to decide," I said.

"Why would Melisa let you decide? You're a man. Two girls at home and you're trying to kiss a third," she asked.

"Maybe if I kiss you, I'm more likely to need that bedside seat," I said, biting my lower lip.

She got up and moved so that there was only the corner of the table between us.

"So can I?" I asked staring at her lips.

"Can you what?" she asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Kiss you," I replied.

"You have two of the best looking girls on campus waiting for you to get back to them, and you want to kiss me," she said in an almost question.

"I want to know what I missed," I told her.

"So you're a sadist," she said with a sexy smile.

"No, I want to know what I missed."

"Don't give up on that bedside seat so easily. College is a time for sexual experimentation, right?" she said licking her lips.

I watched her tongue.

"You strike me as the kind to only talk the talk," I said in clear challenge.

"What makes you think that?" she asked with a dangerous look in her eye.

"You haven't answered my question yet," I replied with even more challenge.

She laughed out loud and looked at me.

"Yes," she said.

I closed my eyes and cursed the timing.

"What?" she asked with a little hurt creeping into her voice.

I nodded without looking towards the door. Rachel had just walked into our section of the library.

"You won't kiss me in front of her?" Alyssa asked offended.

"I definitely would," I said. "Would you?"

She hesitated.

"No," she said finally. "Even with Doris Alex and Melisa hanging on your dick, Rachel thinks a part of you belongs to her. It does, doesn't it?"

"For now," I replied looking at the approaching Rachel.

She smiled as she noticed my automatic attention of her.

"I understand why Melisa will let me have you now. I'd hate Rachel if you looked at her like that while you were my man. Melisa doesn't need to care about her like I did all that time," Alyssa said turning to look at Rachel.

"Why?" I asked.

"The part of you that Melisa has, that Doris Alex has, that Janet wants... it's not just for now."

"No," I said turning to look at her. "I'll die theirs."


Like on Sunday, I walked up to my dorm room door to find a piece of paper taped to it.

COME!!!

I crumpled it off the door and nearly laughed as I walked back to the elevator. As the quote/unquote dominant, I thought I was the one that gave the commands.

I wondered if I had who was on top wrong.


I opened the door to find Melisa waiting by the stairs in a white bathrobe. She walked up to me and hugged me hard. She took my hand and guided me to the downstairs bathroom. I noticed it looked unused from the last time I was in it; the Siblings avoided using it once it was marked mine.

Melisa turned around and without saying a word pushed the light summer jacket off my shoulders. I looked around since the door was still open but shrugged as she worked on my shirt. She was businesslike in stripping me.

I stood naked in front of her with a dick extra hard from the two nights without a Sibling's company. She untied her robe's belt while looking at me with her summer morning green eyes. The robe fell elegantly to the floor and she reached out to take my dick in her grasp. She pulled me into the tub and reached behind her to turn on the showerhead.

Melisa quickly had me squeaky clean.

It was not romantic or sexy, except for the fact that I was wet and naked with a likewise naked and wet Melisa. She used a washrag to viciously attack any dirt that might exist on my body.

She pushed me under the shower stream and used her hands to aid the soap on its way off my body. She turned me around in a full 360 to make sure there was no soap residue left before letting me out of the tub. She patted the water off me with a large white towel.

The cleaning had been somewhat invasive so my hardon semi-deflated until the sight of Melisa on her knees patting my thighs dry came into proper focus. I returned to hardness nearly instantly and she smiled, knowing what caused it.

She left that part of me for last and blew me dry.

It took a torturously long time for the stream of air out of her mouth to do its work but I enjoyed every second.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.