Vacation - Cover

Vacation

Copyright© 2003 by JAD

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story is fiction. It takes place when my wife and I take a vacation. Part of this story is a fantasy that my wife told me she would like to see happen. The rest is my imagination.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

A few hours later it was morning. I felt someone lick my balls and then run their tongue up the shaft of my cock. I lifted my head to see who was sleeping on my right and could see that it was Sam. So it had to be my wife, giving me my morning wake up blowjob. Now that I was fully awake I could feel myself getting excited and knew I would be shooting a large load of cum down my slut's throat any second. When she took my cock into her mouth and started to push it down her throat, I started pumping. She swallowed it all. Afterwards she crawled up beside me.

"Good Morning, Daddy."

"Baby you know how I love you waking me up that way, don't you?"

"Yes Daddy, I do!"

"Daddy, what is Sam doing in our bed?"

"Wake her up and I'll let her tell you."

With that she rolled over and woke Sam. Sam rolled over and stretched. When she saw my slut and I looking at her, she jumped up.

"Master, if something wrong?"

"No Slave, but you need to explain to my slut, why you are in our bed."

"Mistress my new Master, said I could sleep here until he finds a suitable bed for me to sleep in."

"Daddy what does she mean by calling your Master."

"Mistress, may I speak?"

"Go ahead slave," My slut said.

"Mistress, you remember when we went to the dungeon last night and I showed you and Master the room. It was my intention to get you on the rocking barrel and leave you there indefinitely. I wanted to make you sorry for fucking with my son. Master explained to me that I really should be mad at Burt as he and his friends kidnapped you and forced you to have sex with them. But, Master picked up on the hostility of my actions and put me on the barrel instead. He left me there for over 6 hours. When he did finally come back to see how I was doing, I was so sore and tired, I told him I would do anything if he'd just get me off the machine. I told him I would willingly be his slave, if he felt me worthy. He immediately took me up on my offer. He now owns my body to do anything he wishes with. I will be his faithful slave for the rest of my life or for as long as he wants me. If he directs you to give me an order, I will carry it out as if it came from him. I will always refer to you as my Mistress."

"Later today, we will need to go back to the store where I bought you your new dresses and pick up wearing apparel for our new slave, for when we go out, as well as get her a slave collar. I want something a little different than what you are wearing."

"Slave, we are hungry. Go to the kitchen and fix us breakfast."

"By the way, when is the other couple due?"

"They should be here later this afternoon, Master. What should I wear, today? Master."

"For now nothing! After we eat I will decide what is fitting for you to wear when we go shopping."

"Before you go though, my slut needs her pussy licked. Besure to lick her good. I want to hear her moaning when she cums."

While my slave was going down on my slut, I started licking her pussy. Even this early in the morning she tasted great. I licked and sucked until I heard both slave and slut moaning. Between licks my slave kept telling me how she felt.

"Oh Master, that feel soooooooooo goooood. Pleaaaase don't stop. Aghaaaaaaaaa yeeeeeeees I'mmmmmmmm cuuuuumming."

Obviously my slut was having a good time also.

"Oh God, thiiiiiiis feeeeeeeeel soooooooo gooood." "Keeeeeep licking meeee you bitch. I cuuuuuuuummmming."

My face was wet and sticky from my slave's pussy. When they both were through cuming, I told my slut to lick and clean my face.

After the slave went to the kitchen I fucked my slut in her pussy.

"Oh fuck me harder. I love your cock. I love to feel you inside me."

I wanted to fuck her ass so I pulled out and rolled her over. She had been fucked so many times, in her butt over the last few days that my cock slid in with very little resistance.

"Yes, Yes! I love it when you fuck my ass. OHHHHHHHHHH it feeeeeeellls sooooooooo gooooooooood. I I'mmmmmmmm cuummmmmming againnnnnnn."

We then got up and took a shower together. Later we went to the kitchen for a bit to eat. Slave got to eat her breakfast off a plate, using only her mouth, while down on the floor on her hands and knees. When the plate started sliding away from her, I told her to hold the plate with one hand, to hold the plate still.

"Daddy, what are we doing today?"

"As soon as Slave finishes clearing the breakfast table and washing the dishes, she can take her shower. Then the three of us can go shopping for suitable clothes for her to wear."

"Later, we should go to the Farmers Market and sightsee. This is what we wanted to do when we started this vacation, wasn't it?"

"Yes, Daddy."

It was over an hour before we were ready to go. I had found a lightweight semi-clear raincoat for slave to wear. If anyone looked closely, they would be able to tell she was nude under the coat. At the right angle, someone could clearly see her breasts, nipples and pussy. I decided right then that this coat would become one of the main items she would wear when a raincoat was needed.

My slut wore the new red dress I purchased for her. With her white heels and purse, she was very striking and looked like to true slut that she was. She, of course, wore her matching jewelry, too.

It was another warm day and I wore a sport shirt, slacks and sandals. I wanted both women to be the focal point whenever anyone looked our way.

When we got to San Francisco I found a parking garage several blocks from the store. I deliberately parked there, because I wanted us to have to walk through the crowds, so everyone could, if they wanted, get a good look at the two women with me. And almost everyone did look. Some of the men actually turned around and came back for a second look. Many of men's crotches appeared to grow as they looked at both women.

On guy came and stood right in front of my slave.

"Is she nude under the raincoat?" He said.

"Yes she is! Do you want to feel her tits? Maybe her pussy also," I said

He unbuttoned three buttons on the coat and then put both hands on her breasts and squeezed.

"By damn, those feel good!" He said.

"I'd sure like to fuck her."

"Lets go into the alley here and you can go for it." I said

We all four moved into the alley that was next to us. I led my slave over behind a dumpster, and told her to take off her coat.

The guy that came with us moved up behind her and bent her over a garbage can. He then pushed his cock into without any preliminaries.

"Ugh" she said.

"My God, she's wet! I didn't think she would be so ready for me."

"She's a regular slut, just like my wife here. Their both ready at all times."

I could see cum running down her leg. I told her to put her coat back on so we could continue on to the store.

"But I haven't cum yet." Master.

"So, Did I say you could cum? The important thing is he got what he wanted."

When we got into the store we headed for the same department that we had been in the night before and I took the liberty to feel my slut's pussy when we were hidden from other people. She was sopping wet! I was almost tempted to go down on her right there, but decided I shouldn't as a dozen people or so could probably see us. I did rub my hand and stick three fingers in her pussy though, and she shuddered.

"Oh Daddy, your fingers feel good! I think I'm going to cum." "Aghaaa, Yessss!"

I was pretty sure slave was just as hot from the look she gave me. But from the noise my slut had made, when she came, I decided to wait until we got to a dressing room, to take care of her. We were getting too many stares now, and I didn't want us kicked out.

The clerk that had waited on us the night before wasn't on the floor when we arrived. There was another clerk there, and she looked to be in her mid to late twenties.

When she approached us and asked if she could be of assistance, I mentioned that we had been there the night before and bought the dress that my slut was wearing.

"Oh your those people! Gail isn't working tonight, but she told me about the two of your and the dresses and jewelry your purchased."

"My name is Amy and I'd happy to assist you in anyway I can."

Looking her over, I decided fucking her was going to be fun.

"Okay Amy, we need some of the same things we got yesterday." "I recently acquired Pam, here." "She is now my slave, and I want clothes for her."

"When she's in my presence and/or her Mistress and we are at home, she will always be nude. So she won't be needing clothing, then. The rest of the time, we will be traveling, going to the theater, shopping or whatever and she will need to be wearing something."

"I want her clothing to be scanty, showing lots of skin. I want to have easy access to her, and I want other men of my choice to have easy access to her, without worrying about a lot of buttons and zippers. When clothed she will either wear dresses, or skirts and blouses. The blouses can have buttons, but would prefer as few as possible. And I want them with plunging necklines. Skirts should be short. Actually, the shorter the better. If long, they must have slits up the side or sides to her waist."

"Dresses will be short, backless, and just enough material in front to cover her areolas and nipples."

"Swim wear will always be tiny, string bikini's."

"She will never be allowed to wear panties. And when she does wear a bra, it will be either a half shelf or quarter shelf."

"All clothing should be semi-transparent."

"We will be buying jewelry to be worn with the new clothes. Her slave collar with be worn at all times and needs to be permanent. In other wards, it must have a latch that cannot be opened."

"I do not want it to look like the one my slut wears. But something alittle heavier and bulkier looking."

"Who does the piercing for ear rings? I want her nipples to be pierced and fitted with two gold rings, each."

"I usually do the ear's, but have never tried a nipple." Amy said.

"Well maybe now is a good time. And it will be both nipples. Not just one."

"I'm assuming the one in the clear rain coat is your slave." Amy said.

"Yes!"

"If you take her to the dressing rooms, I will bring the items you are looking for."

"I believe, all three of us will go."

When we were just about to the dressing rooms but still out in the clothing area, I told both women to take off their dresses.

"Right here!" They both said. "What if someone see's us?"

"There's only Amy the clerk right now, so if you hurry no one will see you."

Being as they were only wearing dresses and not panties or bras, it only took a few seconds for them to strip. Seeing them both standing there in the nude, gave me a quick hard on. I wanted them both to drop to their knees and suck my cock, but decided to wait until we got into a dressing room.

First though I wanted to have a little fun.

"Both of you listen to me. I want you to walk over to the other side of the store. When both of you see two different men, I want you to walk up to them and tell them your sluts and you want to suck their cock. If their wife's are with them or girl friends, tell the women that you'd also like to suck their pussies. Don't swallow the men's cum but let them pump their cum all over your face and breasts. When you're through come back over here."

"Now go!"

They were totally nude, so they tried, without much success to keep themselves hidden behind the clothes racks. It didn't do any good because several women stopped and watched them as they went to find a couple of men.

I watched my beautiful slut go upto one man and I could see her talking to him and he immediately started playing with her nipples. A moment later she dropped to her knees and took his cock out of his trousers. It took her less the three minutes to get him to pump his cum all over her face.

When she stood up I could see the cum on her as she started walking back to me.

My slave was on her knees licking a woman's pussy. The woman was pushing slaves head into her crotch, and I could tell she was having multiple orgasms.

A few minutes later, slave got up and walked towards me. As soon as she got close I could see that she also was covered in cum.

"Well it looks like you two did just what I asked you to do."

"Was it fun?"

"Yes!" They both answered.

"Alright, let's go into the dressing room. I want both of you to make me cum on you also.

I was so worked up from having watched them take care of the men that I came fast.

Just as I started to squirt, I pulled my cock out and squirted twice on each of them. They both had cum running down their cheeks.

"Rub it into your skin. I love seeing dried cum on both of you."

"You'll both get more before the day is out. If not by me, then others."

When Amy, the clerk, came in both women stood up.

"Daddy, may I get dressed now?"

"No, I want you to stay as you are, for awhile."

Amy looked at me and asked if she could suck on their nipples and play with them.

"Sure" I said.

She started sucking on my slave's nipples first. While she was doing that she reached my slut's nipples and pulled and squeezed. She then moved her hand down to my slut's pussy and pushed two or three fingers in.

I watched my slut, close her eyes and heard her start to moan. She also started moving her hips and pussy towards Amy's fingers.

When this action started, Amy took one of my slut's hands and moved it down to her pussy. Amy removed her fingers and had my slut insert her own fingers into her cunt. Amy then moved behind her and shoved her fingers into her ass hole.

My slut was starting to go wild.

"Oh God that feel so good. Yes, faster, I want to cum."

It looked like Amy was trying to get her whole hand in, but was having trouble because of my slut standing up. So Amy used her other hand to bend her over, and then she was able to insert her whole fist in. She was fucking my slut by shoving her fist in almost as far as her elbow.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.