Brandi Learns a Lesson - Cover

Brandi Learns a Lesson

Copyright© 2003 by Rod Ramsey

Chapter 7: An Easy Let Down

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: An Easy Let Down - When bank teller Brandi is caught shoplifting Michael takes her up on the offer to "do anything" rather than be arrested.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Brandi returned to the great room carrying the cake and a glass of milk for her Master. Was she really starting to think like that? Master wants this. If I please Master, maybe. Please let Master fuck me again. Oh, no. She was a subby slut just like Mandy had said. Brandi could feel her cunt getting moist as she kneeled before her Master. Mike patted the seat cushion next to his spot on the sofa, indicating for Brandi to sit.

"Feed me some cake slave." Mike gently demanded.

"Yes Master." Brandi replied demurely.

Picking up the plate and fork, Brandi sliced off a bite and held it out for her master. As she fed him, Mike would occasionally indicate that she should take a bite or drink from the milk glass. Even day old the cake was exquisite. Brandi was ready to lick the plate clean when Master took it from her. Setting it on the coffee table Mike pulled the girl to him and gently kissed her lips. Brandi kissed back, the passion growing. Brandi didn't resist when Mike pushed her head down to his crotch.

"Suck me baby. Show me what a good little slave you are," Mike said breathlessly.

Brandi wasted no time in devouring her Master's wonderful cock. Kissing the head, licking up and down the shaft, sucking his balls into her mouth. Every trick she had ever learned went into pleasing Master. She loved to suck Master's cock, every other cock she had ever sucked paled in comparison. Mike leaned back relaxing as his slave serviced him. His thoughts were on whether he could ever get this girl to come back and play again. Mike came explosively surprising both of them. Brandi dutifully sucked her Master's cock clean.

Mike lead Brandi upstairs and into the bathroom, leaving her alone he walked back into the bedroom. When she finished Master handcuffed Brandi's arms to the bed before going into the bathroom himself. Brandi woke Sunday morning to find Mike sucking on one of her tits and fingering her cunt.

"God, you're insatiable," She whispered.

"Yes I am. And it's Master not God. After I fuck you I'll have to punish you for that," Mike said kissing between titties.

"Ok. Just not in the dungeon. Even in your office the cane didn't hurt so much," Brandi breathed softly.

This morning Mike wasn't gentle, he took the girl hard and fast, pumping his seed into the writhing girl. Spent, Mike got up and went into the bathroom, coming out after doing his business he told Brandi to get up and go to the bathroom then join him in the kitchen.

"Damn, useless slave. Thinks she can spend all day sleeping," He teased as walked out the door.

Brandi walked into the kitchen to find Mike frying bacon and preparing pancakes.

"Is there anything I can do Master?" She asked.

"Yes, lay across the table. You have a punishment for coming for calling me God remember?" Mike replied.

Picking up a wooden spoon he gave her twenty-five swats on the ass, then told her to start cooking the pancakes. All through the breakfast Mike found reasons to give Brandi swats with the wooden spoon. None of them were like what she had received the last two days. After breakfast Mike instructed Brandi to clean the kitchen and make sure the dishwasher was empty. Without another word Mike walked out, leaving Brandi to her chores.

Brandi found Mike in the office working at his computer. She scurried over and knelt as she had been taught. She patiently waited for Master to notice her. Then she waited impatiently for Master to at least acknowledge her existence. She was just about to say something when Mike turned to her and instructed her to get some files from a cabinet across the room. She spent the next two hours fetching this or grabbing that for Mike. Once she intentionally picked up the wrong file just so Master could punish her. Three quick swats on the ass with his hand is all she got.

"Master, are you unhappy with me?" she finally asked.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.