Brandi Learns a Lesson - Cover

Brandi Learns a Lesson

Copyright© 2003 by Rod Ramsey

Chapter 6: All Alone with Master

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: All Alone with Master - When bank teller Brandi is caught shoplifting Michael takes her up on the offer to "do anything" rather than be arrested.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Mandy was gone and Brandi was starting to realize that here she was, nineteen years old and willing to let a man that she didn't even know two days ago do anything to her body. She knew that she would be punished and that the pain would be intense, the thought just made her wet. Walking naked out the door into the backyard, Brandi was relieved to find the yard surrounded by a high brick wall. Mike was naked as well, swimming laps. She kneeled down at the edge of the pool and spreading her legs waited for her master to notice. When he did, he swam over to her and simply pulled her into the warm water. She came up beside him and was embraced in a long kiss. Mike was tweaking her nipples before the kiss was broken.

"Relax. Swim a little, I still have twenty laps to go." With that Mike broke away and continued his swim.

Brandi watched him as he completed each lap. For an old guy he was in excellent shape, well toned muscles showed clearly little fat. Brandi had climbed out of the pool and was enjoying the sun on her naked skin, if she stayed out too long her breasts and crotch area would sunburn. Brandi had never sunned herself in the nude. Mike finished his laps and lazily swam over to the side where Brandi was splashing her legs in the water. He swam right between her legs and before she could react started to eat her out. Brandi leaned back and spread her thighs to give Mike better access.

"If this is punishment I'll be his slave forever," Brandi thought to herself. Then outloud, "Master, shouldn't I be pleasuring you.?"

Looking up from her snatch Mike said, "You are pleasuring me sweety."

He then went back to eating her moist cunt. Brandi could feel herself getting close to cumming when Mike suddenly stopped. Climbing out of the pool he took her hand and led Brandi inside.

"Your dripping water on the floor. You know your slave could have dried you off," Brandi said as they walked.

"A little water isn't going to hurt them. I just have to get your hot little cunt down to the game room," Mike replied, turning to lead the girl down a dark narrow set of stairs.

Mike flipped on the lights at the bottom to reveal a dungeon, complete with rack and pillory. One wall was covered with implements of torture, some Brandi recognized, the whip, tawse, paddle and a selection of canes. There were many she had no idea what they were, items of leather, wood and even metal. She stood staring at the wall until Mike pulled her to the pillory. Brandi didn't resist as Mike positioned her head and arms in the padded stock and closed the top, securing it with a clasp.

"Now we can get started with your punishment. Do you know how much the crystal figurines you stole are worth?" Mike asked, slapping Brandi's rump.

"No sir, I just liked them. I was gonna pay for them honest," Brandi replied.

"LIAR!" Mike yelled, startling the girl. "You took two very expensive hand made crystal figurines and had no intention of paying for anything." Giving Brandi a swat while taking a breath he continued, "So tell me thief, how many others have you stolen?"

"None. Mike please, your starting to scare me," Brandi whimpered.

Now Brandi was really scared, with that comment he had grabbed her hair and lifted her head back and was just staring her in the eyes.

"Your in no position to complain slave," Mike finally responded. "If I remember the deal correctly, in exchange for not having your sorry ass tossed in jail, I can punish you in any way I see fit. Punish you I will, by the time you leave here you will never steal again."

Mike dropped her head and walked away. Brandi tried to watch him but the pillory didn't give her much freedom. Mike returned and stood next to her hip. He swung his arm and Brandi's ass exploded in pain. Mike moved behind the girl and began whipping her back, ass and thighs with the heavy leather whip. Brandi was twisting and squirming trying desperately to avoid the whip.

"Spread your legs, slave," Mike ordered with a final stroke of the whip. When Brandi failed to obey, Mike yelled, "NOW SLAVE!"

Following the command with a swat of the whip. Crying, Brandi spread her legs as far as she could, as quickly as she could. The pain increasing even after Mike had stopped whipping her. Mike positioned himself behind the teen and placing one hand on each asscheek, began running his thumbs from her cunt to asshole.

"You're not as wet now as you were earlier. Are you not enjoying yourself?" Mike teased.

"No, Please Mike let me go. I've learned my lesson. Honest," Brandi cried between sobs.

"I don't think you've learned anything yet slave," Mike said, with a slap to her ass. "You still insist on calling me by my first name. A slave never uses her master's proper name. You will call me Master. Is that understood?" Mike had followed each sentence with a slap for emphasis.

"Yes Master. I'm sorry Master," Brandi cried.

Mike went back to lubing up Brandi's ass with her pussy juice. The teen would have to learn proper behavior toward her Master before Mike let her out of bondage. Sliding his cock into her cunt to lube it up he then placed the tip against her asshole and started to push. Brandi grunted, closed her eyes and tried to relax, it would go easier if she relaxed. The head of Mike's cock popped through the anal ring and Mike started pumping, entering a little more with each thrust.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

"No Master," Brandi said, then went on to explain. "Well my girlfriend, Meghan, once stuck her vibrator up my ass."

"You like girls don't you, slave?"

"Yes Master," Brandi replied, "but I like men more."

Keeping up a steady rhythm, Mike leaned over the girl and reached under her to grab her tits. Mike pumped her ass as he pinched and pulled on the girl's tits. Brandi's back and shoulders were starting to hurt, bent over as she was. Her shoulders banging into the wooden side of the stocks. Mixed feelings were confusing Brandi, pain from the pillory and Mike's, no Master's, pinching of her tits and yet that warm gushy feeling from being fucked. The warm gushy feeling won out and Brandi could feel herself getting wet. Mike wasn't ready for Brandi to enjoy herself, so pulling out he gave her ass a few more swats with the whip. Mike walked to the front of the pillory and brutally shoved his cock down Brandi's throat. Brandi taken by surprise barely swallowed in time to keep from gagging. Violently raping Brandi's mouth, Mike used the whip to good effect covering her back all the way down to her upper thighs. As Mike came he aimed the whip directly between Brandi's spread legs, flogging her asshole and cunt. Without another word Mike pulled out and left the dungeon, turning off the lights on the way out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.