Brandi Learns a Lesson
Chapter 5: Wake Me for Breakfast

Copyright© 2003 by Rod Ramsey

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Wake Me for Breakfast - When bank teller Brandi is caught shoplifting Michael takes her up on the offer to "do anything" rather than be arrested.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

With a tug on the leashes, Mike walked out of the office. Climbing the stairs proved problematic for the two girls crawling on their hands and knees. Mike briefly wondered why they hadn't stood up and walked behind him. He didn't order them to crawl, but then again having not said they could stand both stayed down, not wanting another punishment. Mike led the girls straight into the giant walk in shower and turned on the water, drenching both girls in cold water.

"If you have to pee do it now. Once in bed you're there for the night and if you piss in my bed you'll be sorry," Mike told them, walking to the toilet himself. Both girls immediately released their bladders.

"Brandi, Mandy soap each other up," Mike told the girls.

The girls picked up soap from the dish and began to lather each others bodies. Up and down. Mike stepped in between them and instructed them to wash him with their soapy bodies. Fun was the only way Brandi could describe this, rubbing soap slicked bodies up against each other. Brandi found herself getting hot.

"Oh, I love this," Brandi said, kneeling to rub her soap covered tits on Mike's groin.

Not to be outdone, Mandy kneeled to rub her larger tits on Mike's ass. Making sure that her nipple ring rubbed across Mike's asshole, Mandy reached between his legs and stroked his cock. Mike took a spray head from it's holder and hosed himself off. Stepping from the shower he turned the water cold and hosed off his slaves.

"Mandy come here and dry me off. Brandi dry off Mandy."

Both girls picked up big fluffy towels and went to work. When he was dry Mike instructed Mandy to dry the other girl. As Mandy dried Brandi, Mike took out two new toothbrushes. He brushed his teeth then went into the bedroom, the girls quickly brushed their own teeth then followed. Mike was laying on his back in the middle of the bed. One girl crawled on each side.

"Brandi, suck me off. See if you can get me hard again," Mike instructed, pulling Mandy up to suck on her tits.

Brandy did as she was told, taking Mike's soft cock in her mouth she worked his member. Kissing, licking and sucking Brandi was slowly working Mikes cock to stiffness. Mandy looked down at her progress and told her to suck his balls, she found that almost always got guys hard. It worked, Mike's cock was standing at attention when he pulled Brandi off. Brandi was disappointed that she wasn't allowed to finish when Mike guided her to straddle him. Brandi started to ride his cock, doing all the work as Mike moved Mandy into position over his face. He could feel the younger girl moving on his cock, working her hips, sliding his cock in and out. He work Mandy's pussy, licking her labia and flicking her clit. Mandy grabbed Mike's hands and moved them up to her tits, he started to pinch and twist them as she reached for Brandi's. All three were connected now, Brandi on Mike's cock, Mike eating Mandy's pussy and Mandy pinching Brandi's tits. As three neared orgasm, Mike wasn't sure if Brandi would cum before he did. Mandy was already having a mild almost continuous cum, her fluids filling Mike's mouth.

Brandi came almost explosively, screaming "YES, YES, YES" at the top of her lungs. What Mike couldn't see was Mandy twisting Brandi's tits viciously, Brandi was again getting off on the pain. Mike's cum was a disappointment to the girl as well as himself, three little spasms and he was done for the night. Mike gently pushed the girls off and rolled over to go to sleep. Brandi beat Mandy by half a second to lay down snuggled up against him, leaving Mandy to snuggle Brandi.

Alone in bed Brandi woke from the strangest dream. She had been whipped and forced to fuck and suck a strange man. She tried to turn over but something was wrong, trying to open her eyes she realized that she was blindfolded and tied spread eagle on the bed. Oh no, it wasn't a dream. She struggled to get loose when she felt a tickling sensation on her left tit, she tried to move away from it. The tickling moved to her right tit and worked it's way to her underarm.

She giggled and said, "Stop it."

Mike just continued to torture her with the giant feather, lightly touching her skin. Giggling uncontrollably as Mike ran the feather across her stomach, Brandi tried to plea for mercy. The feather ran down the top of her left leg and up the inside of her thigh. Twisting to avoid the touch, Brandi could feel herself getting aroused. At last the tickling stopped, only to start up again on her tits.

"No." She cried, "Please anything else."

"Anything?" Mike said, finally revealing that it was him.

"Yes anything. Use the cane on me, but please no more tickling," she plead.

"Too bad. I'm having fun," Mike started to tickle her ear.

"I'm gonna pee myself, if you keep that up," Brandi giggled hysterically.

That got Mike's attention. Some people were into piss play, but not on custom made beds. Releasing the girl's bonds he guided her into the bathroom and onto the toilet. When she moved to remove the blindfold, Mike took her arms and pulled them back down. Brandi relieved herself before Mike let her arms loose. Mike wiped the girl and then led her to the sink, turning on the tap and washing her hands. He then pulled her arms behind her back and handcuffed the wrists together. She felt the bristles of the toothbrush and let Mike brush her teeth, just like I'm a baby or something.

"Where's Amanda?" Brandi asked, as Mike lead her out of the bedroom.

"In the kitchen fixing breakfast," he said. "Watch your step we're at the staircase."

Stepping down to the first steps Brandi gained confidence that Mike wouldn't let her fall. Mike led the blindfolded girl into the kitchen and stopped by the table admiring Mandy's ass sticking out from the apron strings. Remembering her place Brandi knelt down and spread her legs as soon as Mike let the leash loose.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.