Brandi Learns a Lesson - Cover

Brandi Learns a Lesson

Copyright© 2003 by Rod Ramsey

Chapter 3: The Real Punishment Begins

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Real Punishment Begins - When bank teller Brandi is caught shoplifting Michael takes her up on the offer to "do anything" rather than be arrested.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

After Mandy had brought the elegantly wrapped cake and bill, Mike took out a business card and wrote something on it. Leaving it with the signed guest bill, he held Brandi's hand as they walked out. The valet had already brought the car around and the grinning doorman held the door for Brandi as she got in. Mike put the car in gear and drove out of the lot, heading away from the front gate. Brandi was just about to ask where he was going when Mike punched a second remote and pulled onto the grounds of the largest estate in Foothill Estates. Parked in the garage Mike went around and opened the door for the still confused girl.

"This is your place?" Brandi was finally able to ask. "It's huge."

Looking around the formal livingroom complete with a full sized grand piano.

"Yes. My father did rather well in clothing and real estate. I took over where he left off and built it into a very tidy sum. I keep the shop as a tribute to my father," Mike explained, leading the girl into a dark paneled office.

Mike placed the girl in a corner and went about getting ready for the next step. Once he had everything arranged he sat down in a high backed wooden chair, surprisingly similar to the one at the shop, and called the girl over.

"Down, lay across my knee, just like before." Brandi complied with his instructions. "Now, you've earned three additional punishments in addition to what you were to get for shoplifting. Are you ready?"

"Why three more? I"ve been doing what you want all evening," the girl cried as she lowered herself onto Mike's lap.

"One, you didn't kiss me at the shopping center." Swat. "Two, you didn't kiss me outside the restaurant." Swat. "And three, you had to be told to not sit on your skirt at dinner. That's thirty swats total and they won't be by hand."

Mike lifted the schoolgirl skirt up exposing Brandi's fine young ass. Starting by massaging the flesh he suddenly swung his hand and gave the girl three hard swats on each asscheek. Picking up the leather covered paddle Mike rubbed the girl's ass with it, then told her to count the strokes.

"If you miss one, it doesn't count," he informed her.

WHACK, Brandi heard the sound then the burning sensation in her ass started.

"Oww, one."

WHACK, "Oww, two."

WHACK, "Oww. Shit that hurts."

WHACK, "Oww, four."

"No, Brandi that's three you didn't count. Let's try three again."

WHACK, "Four."

"Brandi, three comes before four."

WHACK, "Three."

WHACK, "Ouch, shit, four."

WHACK, "OWWIE, five. Please no more that hurts."

"Just five more to go then you can take a break."

WHACK, "OWW, six." Tears started flowing from Brandi's lovely eyes.

WHACK, "OWWW, seven."

WHACK, "OWWW, eight."

WHACK, "OWWWW, nine."

"What was that? I couldn't hear you."

"Nine, it was NINE."

WHACK, "OWWWWW, ten." Brandi was sobbing as Mike put down the paddle and started rubbing her abused ass.

"So warm, I love to give naughty schoolgirls a spanking. The red glow of a well paddled ass is so attractive," Mike said as he massaged her tender butt. "Now, dance for me. Just like you did back at the store."

"There's no music," the sobbing girl protested.

"Pretend there's music."

"I suppose you want me to strip like at the store?" Brandi asked.

Mike just nodded his head as Brandi started to sway to the music only she could hear. Brandi could feel that tingle in her loins again almost as soon as she started to untie the blouse. There would be no bra or panties to hide behind or extend the dance this time. Brandi dropped the blouse with hardly a thought, her hard nipples sticking out tantalizingly. Mike was captivated by the young woman's resilience. From sobbing, punished schoolgirl to sexy strutting slut, just like that. Brandi fondled her breasts then reached down and flipped up the front of the skirt to flash Mike. She slowly lowered the zipper on the schoolgirl skirt and let it fall to the floor. Naked except for the garter, hose and heels. Brandi was unprepared for what happened next.

Mike picked up a flogger and gave it a swing. The whip hit Brandi full on the chest and she almost collapsed as her hands went to cover her breasts.

"Stand up straight, arms at your side," Mike said commanding her, with a swat to her already punished ass. "Stand up I say!"

Not sure what she was more afraid of Brandi stood up straight and lowered her arms.

"Please don't. I was doing what you said."

"Stand still, keep your hands at your side or it'll only get worse," Mike said.

Brandi didn't think it could get much worse as Mike gave the whip an gentle overhand swing and hit the top of her tits. Mike kept up a steady rhythm, working the whip all over the girl's lovely breasts. Brandi's tits were a nice shade of red and tears flowed freely down the teen's face when Mike finally stopped. Sitting back down Mike ordered her to sit on his lap. Brandi gingerly sat, the pain from the paddling had mostly dissipated, until she put pressure on her backside. Reaching around to fondle and pinch Brandi's tits, Mike found that the nipples were still rock hard.

"You only have one more punishment to go for being naughty at dinner. Where do you think it should be?" Mike asked sliding his right hand down through the girl's trimmed brown muff and onto her cunt.

"No more. Please haven't you punished me enough?" Brandi whined.

"If you take this next punishment like a good girl, I'll put off the rest of your shoplifting punishment until tomorrow," Mike said, still rubbing her sore tits and fondling her cunt. "Now, walk over to that chest."

Pointing to a huge wooden chest in front of the window. "Inside you will find some cuffs, put them on. Then come back over here."

Brandi opened the chest and found sitting on a tray four black leather cuffs. Placing one on each wrist she started to stand when Mike informed her that the other two were for her ankles. Brandi complied not sure what Mike had in mind. As she walked back to the desk, Mike patted the edge just in front of the seat and told her to sit on the desk. Sitting she was then instructed to lay back so her head hung over the far edge. Mike picked up some short pieces of rope and began to secure Brandi's wrists to the decorative metal rings that festooned the desk. Arms stretched out and tied Brandi started to get worried, before she could have run, now she was trapped. Mike walked to the other side and lifting the left leg secured it to the desk, repeating the action for the right side. With the way her legs were tied Brandi strained to close her knees to hide her pussy from his view. Mike put a hand on each knee and spread the girl open. As soon as Mike let go Brandi immediately closed her knees. Not to be denied Mike used the last two pieces of rope to tie her knees apart.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.