Brandi Learns a Lesson - Cover

Brandi Learns a Lesson

Copyright© 2003 by Rod Ramsey

Chapter 2: A Little Humiliation With Dinner

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: A Little Humiliation With Dinner - When bank teller Brandi is caught shoplifting Michael takes her up on the offer to "do anything" rather than be arrested.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Mike pushed the girl against his Porsche and leaned in for a kiss. Brandi resisted as he tried to force his tongue into her mouth. Mike would have none of that and reached down to pinch the girl's ass. "Kiss me," He whispered. "The sooner you kiss me the sooner we can go."

Brandi could feel Mike pulling her skirt up, bunching it around her waist. She opened her mouth to his invading tongue as he pinched both exposed ass cheeks. Mike could feel the nineteen year old squirm as he probed her warm mouth with his tongue. After a couple of minutes of tongue play Mike opened the door for the girl and pushed her in.

"Don't sit on your skirt. If you get a wet spot on the back everyone will know what a slut you really are," he admonished as Brandi tried to pull the skirt down. Mike left the shopping center parking lot and maneuvered the sports car through Friday traffic, heading for the freeway. When not shifting Mike rested his right hand on Brandi's thigh.

"Um, where are we going?" the girl asked as Mike powered up the on-ramp.

"To dinner," Mike answered. "Remember, you get to be my slave for the weekend and before I take you home we're going to eat." His hand slipped up the girl's thigh to rest just touching her pussy.

"Ok, but where? The shopping center is on the edge of town and your heading towards the foothills."

"Yes, Foothill Estates has a great restaurant. I eat there almost every Friday."

Foothill Estates was a very exclusive Country Club housing development. Brandi was sure that she wasn't dressed appropriately for a posh restaurant and told Mike so.

"You're with me. They won't have any problems with the way you're dressed." With that his hand cupped her cunt and gave it a squeeze. "So warm and wet. Good thing your not sitting on your skirt, the back would be soaked."

Brandi had to agree with that assessment. Ever since the little striptease back in the shop she had been wet and horny, his probing finger wasn't helping the situation any. Mike drove the car with skill, passing trucks and cars as he sped toward the onrushing hills. Soon he was taking the exit for Foothill Estates. Three miles off the freeway Mike took his hand from Brandi's sopping cunt just long enough to hit the remote. The gate opened smoothly and Mike didn't even take his foot off the gas as they went through. Pulling up to the restaurant Mike finally removed his hand from between the girl's legs.

As soon as the car stopped a liveried doorman opened Brandi's door. She almost squealed when she realized he could look down and see her exposed brown muff. Standing up quickly and pulling down the skirt Brandi stepped away from the car. The valet drove off with the car, Mike took her arm and walked her toward the door. As the doorman stood holding the door open Mike turned to Brandi and bent to give her a kiss. Without thinking Brandi pulled away. Mike just turned and led her into the restaurant without saying a word.

The Maitre'd met them with a smile and said, "Ah, Michael I had just about given up on you for tonight and was about to give away your table. This way please."

He turned around and led them passed two elegantly dressed couples that were waiting for Mike's table. The Maitre'd led them to a booth in the back, well away from the kitchen. Brandi slid into the booth relieved to be hiding her short skirt from all the men who had watched her walk through the diningroom. Mike had slid in all the way as the Maitre'd asked if they would like a drink from the bar. Mike ordered himself a whiskey sour and the young lady a glass of the house white.

"I can't drink wine," Brandi informed him. "I'm not twenty-one. You could go to jail for buying me wine."

"And you can still go to jail for shoplifting. Now slide over here next to me." Brandi slid over, before he continued.

"Your sitting on your skirt, lift it up around your waist." Mike turned into the squirming girl and slid his hand up her thigh as he kissed her.

Brandi closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation as Mike diddled her. She was startled when the waitress, a blonde woman little older than Brandi, arrived with their drinks.

"Good evening, I'm Amanda and I'll be your server tonight. We have salmon with chipotle' chile salsa and a nice macadamia nut seared tuna on special tonight. Do you need a few minutes to look at the menu?" The waitress asked looking at Brandi.

"What do you think Brandi, the salmon?" Mike asked, Brandi embarrassed at being caught by the woman just nodded.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.