My First Threesome

by Ron Ream

Copyright© 2003 by Ron Ream

Erotica Sex Story: Tom gets together with his buds, Bill and Larry, for an evening of all-out sex. It's Tom's first time with more than one guy and he's loving it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   .

Chapter 1

Bill and I had become regular lovers either on a weekend night or sometimes during the week. We'd quickly seen that we had to expand the locations of where we shared sex together since doing it in his home or mine just wasn't adequate for two horny lusty male guys who were in the throes of a budding sexual relationship. Both Bill and I were a couple of rather vocal buds when we were making love together and we were both hard put to keep our mouths shut and our voices down when we were getting off with each other.

Bill sidled up to me one day at school and mentioned that he and another of our classmates, Larry, were getting together that night. He wondered if I'd care to join them and I could tell from the tone of his comments exactly what it was that Bill had in mind. He'd mentioned to me that it was pretty hot getting together with more than just two guys and having a group sex session. I agreed as I made a mental note to hurry up with supper that night and I could feel a very hard erection growing in my pants as I stood there in the school hallway. Bill had also mentioned that Larry's parents wouldn't be at home at all that evening and we'd have the house to ourselves for as long as we cared to stay over. That really sounded great to me.

I got to Larry's place that evening and when he opened the door, he and Bill were already inside and they were both stripped down to just athletic shorts, jock straps, and T-shirts. I loved it. I pushed the front door shut behind me and followed Larry to the family room where he'd pulled a huge queen-sized mattress out in the middle of the floor for the three of us to enjoy playing together on. I got out of my clothes and I too had on athletic shorts and a jock strap since Bill had clued me in that was what he and Larry usually wore whenever they got together for a group sex session. I could easily see that Bill and Larry were both way ahead of me, they were both sporting huge erections inside their jocks and I was quickly joining them as I thought about and wondered what we'd three share together in the next few hours.

I wasn't sure how things were going to go with both Bill and Larry getting it on in addition to me. I was sort of back at Square One since the only gay sex I'd had to this point was with Bill and only with him. He and Larry invited me to join them over on the large queen-sized mattress and Bill dove into Larry's crotch quickly and had his hand stroking the large bulge caused by Larry's erection inside his jock strap. I quickly felt my own hardon throbbing in anticipation of either being sucked or jacking myself while I watched my two hot sexy friends getting it on. I didn't know quite how three guys played together all at the same time. In only a few minutes, Bill had Larry's jock off and he'd slipped his off as well. He told me they were going to do a 69 together and I could either play with them or just watch or jack off while they sucked each other or whatever I wanted to do. I decided I wanted to save my cumload so I moved over to a nearby chair and sat down to watch Bill and Larry in action.

I already knew the size and length of Bill's cock when he got hard from the three sex sessions I'd enjoyed with him. But, when Larry pulled his jock strap off, I felt my cock throbbing involuntarily as I saw that Larry had a truly huge dick when he was aroused. My mouth started watering and I felt my hands clenching as I wanted to touch and taste that huge piece of sexy hard maleness in my hands and my mouth. I'm guessing that Bill and Larry had obviously done each other before because they seemed so smooth and experienced as they each got the other's cock in their hands and mouth and began sucking on each other. I could tell they were not new to this by any means. Bill quickly had Larry's cockhead in his mouth and Larry was licking and stroking Bill's erection and they were both soon absorbed in bringing each other off. I had found being blown by another guy and giving head to another guy two of the sexiest things I'd ever experienced but seeing two guys doing each other was the best. Maybe that was their whole point in inviting me that night.

I loved how vocal and lusty sounding both my male friends were as they were caressing, stroking and sucking on each other's dicks. Then, Bill began to cum first and I loved how expertly Larry seemed to keep jacking him and blowing him as he took Bill's large cumload in his mouth. Then, after his orgasm waned a bit, Bill resumed sucking Larry and in only five minutes or so, Larry was shooting his cock's cum wad deep into Bill's sucking mouth as well.

When both guys had orgasmed, then they told me to lie down on my back on the mattress and they were going to treat me since I was the "new guy". I didn't know what to expect, but I couldn't wait.


Chapter 2

Bill and Larry had invited me over for an evening of sex with them, and I'd gladly taken them up on the offer even though I really didn't know totally what to expect. I'd only been with Bill and wasn't sure how three guys went about having sex with each other.

We'd all stripped down to only jock straps, and T-shirts and then Bill and Larry had launched into their foreplay and seduction of each other while I watched them. I first thought I'd jack myself off while I watched Bill and Larry 69ing with each other, but then I decided to restrain myself and save my cum for one of them to suck out of me. It was all I could do to keep my hands off of my naked cock as I saw Bill and Larry there in front of me doing what I'd only experienced with Bill before that night. I can't tell you the hotness and lustiness I felt as I watched my buddies caressing and sucking on each other's cocks and horny cum-filled balls. It was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen before.

After both Larry and Bill got their first cums, they told me to lie down on a big queen-sized mattress there in the floor of the room and they were now going to treat me. I immediately got totally naked and lay down as they'd asked. My cock was as hard as I'd ever felt it and I knew whatever Bill and Larry were planning for me would be awesome.

I'd thoroughly enjoyed watching both Bill and Larry with the other guy's cock in his mouth and they had both put me to shame when it came to sucking a cock. I knew I had a lot to learn -- and I knew these guys were going to help me. I'd loved how both of the guys had stroked and sucked and caressed each other and how both of them totally lost themselves in being sucking to an orgasm. And both of them, of course, had kept the other guy's cock in their mouth and deliciously sucked down his cumload when they each shot their cum wads. I hoped both guys would let me suck their cocks before the evening was finished.

Bill got down between my legs and he quickly had his hand wrapped firmly around my erection and he started jacking me up and down smoothly and firmly. It felt great having his hand on my dick again. Then, when he saw pre-cum leaking from my juice hole, Bill took the head of my dick and he licked across it and then he started taking the crown of my cock in his mouth. Bill was soon moaning as he always did when he really got me hot and knew that he was moving ahead in sucking my cock until I shot my cumload into his sucking mouth. Bill was one of the most vocal and sensual guys I've ever had sex with and I loved that he'd been my first.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.