The House Keeper - Cover

The House Keeper

Copyright© 2003 by The Timberwolf

Chapter 14: The Uniforms (part 6)

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14: The Uniforms (part 6) - This is a story about an older man that hires a housekeeper and her 16 year old daughter. It starts out slow but does get much better as the chapters progress.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

Tina and I sat there for a few minutes just holding each other. I looked over at Amber and asked her to find out how dinner was progressing as I had some calls to make.

Amber left for a few minutes then came back out and said, "Suzanne and mom have dinner in the oven and said it will be ready about 6:00".

Tina's sobs have stopped so I ask, "Tina, are you calmed down enough to do your homework?"

"I finished it in school so that I could work on the uniforms when I got here, but we got a little side tracked, Master".

"Well then, why don't you work on them until dinner is ready? I have some work to do and am going to need Amber for a while."

Tina grabs her purse, digs around for a while and comes up with the key. I still can't figure out how a woman can find anything in the suitcase that they call a 'purse'. She leaned down and gave me a kiss then headed to the shed. No minty taste, I'll have to ask Amber why.

I grab Amber's hand and head into the office. As we pass through the family room we are intercepted by Sara and Suzanne coming from the kitchen. We both get kisses from them and I get the fresh minty taste from both of them.

When we get to the office Amber waits for me to get in my chair then moves the broken one over and sits down. Yup, pretty bald pussy.

I turn to my computer and bring up my address book to get the phone numbers for my attorney and the bank. Amber is right on my elbow watching my every move.

"Master, what are you and Mom up to?"

"Well, I realized that if Tina and Suzanne are going to move in with us we are going to need more room. For one thing we need more bathrooms. With four women here I know you will have to spend way more time then you want getting all of them ready every night. Your Mom and I went and looked at a place today and I bought it. I had her take a bunch of pictures that I want you to put on a CD so I can show all of you after dinner. While you're doing that I have to call the bank for the money and my attorney so he can go over the paperwork before we close tomorrow night."

"Where's the Camera Master?"

"I think you Mom put it somewhere in the truck. Check with her".

As Amber gets up and heads for the kitchen I grab the phone and call the bank. After I get the girl on the phone that takes care of my account I tell her I want $200.000.00 in large bills ready for me to pickup tomorrow around noon. She stutters for a moment then says, "I'll have to get the manager to approve that kind of a withdrawal Sir".

"What ever. If he has a problem with it, have him give me a call".

"Yes Sir" and she hangs up.

I call my attorney and tell him what's going on. I ask him to meet us out at the old man's place at 5:00 tomorrow night for the closing on the deal. He asks for directions and after I give them to him he says he knows the old man. He also says that he can guarantee that the old man will have the title search and deed ready as he has always been very honest and thoughtful.

Amber has returned and is downloading the pictures to CD. She is looking them over and says excitedly, "Master, are we going to have horses?"

"If you girls want we can get a couple, but it might cost ya'll".

"I'll pay. I'll pay", she says bouncing up and down in the chair.

"I may want a pound of flesh".

"Well Master, I could get along by loosing a pound or two from my ass".

"Now that sounds like a good place to start".

"MASTER, are you saying I have a fat ass"?

"Nope. I just think it's a good place 'cause it's so close to you're pleasure place".

"You got that right Master. After the other night I couldn't agree with you more".

Suzanne comes into the office and tells us that dinner is almost ready then leaves. Amber hands me the CD and heads for the kitchen. As I follow her I wonder, as I admire that ass, if she could afford to do without a pound of ass. It looks way too good from here.

The girls have set up the table on the patio for dinner and as I get there Amber is pounding on the shed door and telling Tina to let her in.

"Amber, if you keep that up I will be getting a pound of that ass".

"Shit. Oops, sorry Sir."

Amber comes back to the table and sits down showing a lot of leg.

Sara and Suzanne bring out all of the food just as Tina comes out the shed door. She quickly closes the door and locks it.

"When are you going to have the uniforms ready Tina?" Amber says.

"I should have them done by this weekend."

"Let's eat as we have some pictures to look at after."

Everyone digs in and things are pretty quiet for awhile. As I lean back to light a cigar the girls all start cleaning up. When I have finished my smoke I walk into the TV room and sit in my recliner and wait.

When the girls come into the room I ask Amber to put the CD into the machine and start it.

"OK girls, as you know it is getting crowded here fast. Sara and I went to look at this property today and liked it so much I am buying it at 5:00 tomorrow. You will all be going with us for the closing."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.