The House Keeper - Cover

The House Keeper

Copyright© 2003 by The Timberwolf

Chapter 8: Tina's Welcome

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Tina's Welcome - This is a story about an older man that hires a housekeeper and her 16 year old daughter. It starts out slow but does get much better as the chapters progress.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

Tina wipes her tears away with her hand. She does not take her eyes off me.

"Tina, Amber tells me that she likes you very much, do you like her too?"

"Yes Sir, I want to be her friend as I really don't have any at school."

"She tells me that you are very talented when it comes to designing and making clothes."

"I really enjoy doing it Sir; it's like a passion to me. I get so much satisfaction out of it when they look good and fit well."

"Amber says that you would like to make some for her."

"Yes Sir, I would like that very much."

"Well Tina, welcome to my home and it is my pleasure to meet you. I hope you enjoy the weekend here and learn lots of new things. Amber, did you see the back of the truck when you came in?"

"Yes Master I did. What is all of that stuff?"

"That My Lovely is the sewing machine you asked for."

"Master, a sewing machine is only one box. The truck is full."

"The lady at the store said you would need all of that stuff to sew, so I bought it. Let's go out and I'll show you what we're going to do. I need a smoke anyway."

I take them out back and Tina sees the pool and says, "Wow, you have a pool, Amber."

"Ya but I haven't even been in it yet."

"Why not?"

"We haven't been given permission yet to use it."

"Oh!"

I take them over to the shed and turn the lights on,

"You girls can clean this up and use it for your sewing and so on. We'll all pitch in and help. That way maybe you can get it all done tonight and start working on clothes tomorrow."

"Oh wow, this is going to be great, Amber. I've never had this much room to work in before. This is going to be fun."

"Amber, why don't you go in and get me a beer? Ask your mom and Suzanne to come out and give us a hand."

"Can we have one too Master?"

"Yes you girls can have a beer, just remember that you can't leave here after you have had one."

"We're not going anywhere for the whole weekend, are we Tina?"

"It looks like we're going to be too busy here."

After Amber leaves Tina says, "Should I call you Master Sir?"

"Do you know what a Master is Tina?"

"Yes Sir."

"Am I your Master Tina?"

Her head bows and she says, "No Sir."

"Then until I am, Sir will do."

"Yes Sir."

Amber, Sara and Suzanne come walking up to us.

"What do we do Master?"

"I'm going to sit here and drink my beer. You girls are going to clean this place up and then we'll unload the truck and get a sewing room set up so ya'll can make beautiful clothes."

I set a chair by the door so that I can see what is going on. All four girls go into the shed and start working. As they pick stuff up off the floor there is a lot of ass, tits and bald pussy showing and I notice that Tina never misses a chance to see one of them.

About an hour later I can see that they have the biggest part of the mess picked up, sorted and on the shelves.

I call Sara over. "What's for dinner tonight My Pretty One?"

I get a big smile from her. As she stands beside me I reach down and place my hand on the inside of her leg at the knee.

As she is telling me about the hot dogs and hamburgers she plans on putting on the grill I start to run my hand up the inside of her leg. About three inches below her pussy I encounter a damp spot. I continue on up and find that things are getting wetter the higher I go. When the edge of my hand rubs her pussy lips I find that she is soaked.

As she continues to ramble on about dinner I turn my hand up and palm her pussy. I move back and forth spreading the slick lubricant from her little asshole to her clit. I ease my two middle fingers into her and start rubbing her clit with my thumb. Her breathing becomes rapid, she begins to tremble and hump against my hand. Her face is beginning to take on that flushed look. She starts humping real hard and is bearing down on my fingers trying to get more penetration. She can no longer talk and only moans are coming out now.

As I continue to work at getting Sara off I can see Tina watching what's going on. Sara is groaning now and I can feel her pussy tighten up on my fingers. It is only a couple of more humps and my hand is drenched in cum as Sara groans out her orgasm. I can feel the weight of her whole body in my hand as she tries to stand on weak and wobbly legs. Finally I feel the pressure being relieved as she starts to regain her composure and again can stand on her own. She leans down and says thank you and gives me a big juicy kiss.

"I think the girls can handle the rest for a while. Why don't you go ahead and start dinner, but first, bring us out some more beer."

"Yes Master," leaning down for another kiss, "I love you."

"Amber, come here please."

"Yes Master," taking the hand that was in her mother's pussy, bringing it up to her mouth and licking all of Sara's juice off.

"There's a big shop vac and bucket over there and the mop is in the utility room."

Amber turns and tells Suzanne to get the shop vac and tells Tina to get the mop and bucket.

She lowers my hand and places it on the inside of her leg right at the bottom of her skirt. She leans down stealing a kiss and asks, "Do me too Master?" As she is leaning down I move my hand right up to her pussy and grab it tight and reach up with my other hand and grab her by the neck. Inserting two fingers into her pussy I tell her, "You do not have permission to cum."

As I work on her pussy the way I did on Sara's I continue, "Amber, I want you to start working on Suzanne, but don't you dare slap her or anybody else the way you did Tina. A love slap on the ass is all you are allowed unless I tell you otherwise. I want her hotter than a firecracker when we go to bed. Don't you dare let her cum or it will be your ass that is punished, not hers."

I put pressure on her clit with my thumb and curl my fingers to the front of her pussy. I find her G-spot and in mere seconds she is off to the races. I am looking right into her eyes as she cums all over my fingers. Tears are running down her cheeks.

It takes her a couple of minutes to come down off her high. Finally she starts whining her apologies and the 'I'm sorry's are at the rate of a hundred per second.

"My God Master, what did you do to me? I had no control and couldn't have stopped that if my life depended on it."

"An old family secret Amber. That was just something to remind you of who and what you are. I will control you even if you think otherwise."

"Yes Master, you certainly will. I have no doubt about that now and I do surrender to your superiority."

"Now then, go to work on Suzanne. Kisses, touches, love pats on the ass, whatever it takes. I want her hotter then she has ever been in her life. But first, we have a small matter to deal with."

"Yes Master, I know I need a spanking for cumming without permission."

"Tina hasn't missed very much of what has been going on so far. I'm hoping she will react favorably when you start messing around with Suzanne. And I want you to be sure she has a good view when you get spanked."

I didn't tell her that I deliberately made her cum so she would earn a spanking I was sure she would enjoy.

"Master, shall I get a towel to put over your knees? I made a mess there when you spanked me before."

"Good idea," and she scampers into the house, skirt flying and ass flashing, returning quickly with a big fluffy towel.

"I've changed my mind. I don't want you to have any padding for your spanking."

She just smiles, puts the towel down and drapes herself across my knees with her ass toward Tina. She then pulls her skirt up over her back and spreads her legs.

I am thrilled to see her gorgeous, tight ass before me again. I don't care that she is already making a mess with the juice from her unauthorized orgasm. I'm pleased that Tina and Suzanne, who have stopped working to watch, can see how wet she is. I rub my hand over her smooth, soft ass gently a few times and instruct her to count and thank me for each swat, as before.

"Yes Master."

I plan to give her ten and tell her so. As I expected, she seems to enjoy the first five, which aren't very hard, squirming around, keeping her legs spread and humping my knees, putting on a good show. I make the next five a lot harder, but they only make her squirm and hump more. On the tenth swat she cums again, unable to get out the count and thank you.

I just sit there for a minute or two, letting her come down, then say, "You failed to count the tenth one, and you came without permission again. I could start over, but that would get us nowhere; you would just cum again and I'd hurt my hand. I see that I need a different, more severe punishment for you cumming without permission. In any case, if Tina asks, tell her why you got that."

"Yes Master. Thank you Master."

Amber goes back in and starts working right beside Suzanne. I see her give her a kiss and rub a hand over her ass with the middle finger going right through her pussy slit. Poor Suzanne, she has no idea what's in store for her.

I go out to the truck and start to unpack things. Shit, a lot of the stuff has to be put together. Well, it looks like I'll have to work too. I just lay the things out and wait on the girls to figure out what goes where and in what order. Then I'll put the things together as they want them.

When about half of the truck is unloaded Tina appears. "Sir, we have everything cleaned up and are letting the floor dry right now."

"In that case let's take a beer break. After our break I want you to look this stuff over and tell me in what order you want it. I'll put the stuff together that needs it and help you set everything up."

"That would be great Sir; I can't wait to get started."

We go out to the patio and sit down as Sara brings us another round of beer. I notice that Tina has chosen a chair in front of me and is sitting there watching everyone closely. She starts to cross her legs then changes her mind. I have a feeling that this girl is a whole lot smarter then Amber thinks. She may have her hands full with this one.

They're all sitting there talking about setting things up and wondering what all they are getting. They act just like little kids at Christmas. The mood is joyous and they all seem so happy. Sara comes over and sits on my lap giving me a big wet kiss with lots of tongue.

"How are things going Master?"

"Pretty well I guess. We are ready to start the setting up. How's dinner coming?"

"All I need to do is start the grill, everything is ready."

"Why don't you go ahead and get things cooked and we can grab something as we work. I'd like to get this all done tonight."

"Your wish is my command Master," and she is off to start the grill after another kiss.

When I look over at Tina I can see her watching me and her legs are about a foot apart. Her short skirt is up far enough for me to see her little panties. I take my time looking because I want her to know that's what I'm doing. When I finally raise my eyes to her face I can see a knowing smile there.

"I think the floor's dry Master."

"Well then, what are we waiting for?"

Tina heads out to the carport. She looks over all of the things I have unpacked and starts looking at the things still in the truck. She climbs up into the back of the truck and starts to move things around. In her bent over position the cheeks of her ass are very much on display as her short skirt is up quite high. I see her look back a number of times to see if we are looking. Amber, Suzanne and I are most definitely looking. She moves to the back of the truck and stands on the edge of the tailgate right in front of me. I can smell hot pussy, she is that close. My eyes are right at the hem of her skirt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.