The House Keeper - Cover

The House Keeper

Copyright© 2003 by The Timberwolf

Chapter 13: The Uniforms (part 5)

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13: The Uniforms (part 5) - This is a story about an older man that hires a housekeeper and her 16 year old daughter. It starts out slow but does get much better as the chapters progress.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

Man is my ass whipped. I can't remember ever being this wiped out with just one good fuck. I just lay there trying to get my shit together when I feel some movement beside me. I turn my head a little and find myself eyeball to eyeball with Suzanne. She has a great big smile on her face. She leans in and gives me a kiss then starts to get up. After she is out I can maneuver out as well. Both of us head for the john.

After the door is closed she puts her arms around my neck and plasters her naked body against me and proceeds' to give me a toe curling kiss.

"Master, that was so beautiful last night. I wish my first time had been only half as good. I hope Amber realizes how great you made her first time".

As she is saying this she is grabbing my dick and aiming for the toilet. After I'm drained she kneels down and sucks me clean.

I turn on the shower and after the water warms we both climb in and she starts to wash me. "Master, Sara told me last night that she would get a Private Investigator she knows to get some information on my husband so that I could file for a divorce. Will that be all right with you"?

"If that's what you want Little One its fine by me. That way we would have that pretty little body all to ourselves".

"Ourselves meaning you, Sara and Amber"?

"Yup, but don't forget Tina".

"No way would I forget her, she is just like a little doll. We are going to have so much fun undressing her and playing with her".

We finally get moving and I tell her to get Amber up for school and Sara up to do breakfast. I head out to the patio for my first smoke. I see that there is coffee made on the shelf so I grab a cup and head outside. I no sooner get my cigar lit, than I am tackled by a naked female. She nearly knocks me off the chair.

"Whoa girl, no need to kill me if you had a bad night".

"Bad night my ass. That was the best night I have ever had in my life and I love you to pieces. I could never have imagined it would be so good. I think I came more times last night then I have all total since I found out what my pussy was for. You, mister, have created a monster 'cus I want the same thing ever night for the rest of my life and maybe even every day two or three times. Mama says that she knew you would be good to me but she had no idea you would be that good. Now she wants you to do the same thing to her when you take her cherry". "Can't, she already lost it".

"Wrong old wise Master. She said she has one left and it is yours for the taking".

Duh!!!!!!!!

"OK, My Lovely, get your pretty little ass in there and get ready for school. You have a lot to do today with Tina about her coming to live with us and I hope she is coming over to work on the uniforms after school".

"Master, you just want to see her panties again".

"True, now move it or you won't get anymore for a week".

"Shit, I'm gone... Master".

I sit there and smoke my cigar and sip my coffee for a few minutes and then both Sara and Suzanne are hugging and kissing on me, at least they have a dress on. It takes a little while but I finally get them sat down without burning them with the cigar or coffee.

"Master, how can I ever thank you for what you gave my daughter last night? She woke up this morning happier then I have ever seen her. You, my loving Master, literally put her on cloud 9".

"It's all in a days work for a loving Master".

They both nearly fall over laughing.

"Seriously Master, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for what you gave Amber last night. A girl never forgets here first time and you made damn sure that no man can ever give her what she got last night. I will forever be in your debt".

"OK, enough, you will give me a swelled head only on the wrong end". More laughter.

"What are we doing today Master", Suzanne says.

"Well Suzanne, Sara and I have an errand to run and while we are gone I want you to call that guy Sara told you about and see what he needs to get started on you D-I-V-O-R-C-E".

"Yes Master".

"Master, what do you want me to wear"?

"What you have on is fine. Why don't you run into the office and get me one of those cameras and we'll get out of here".

"Be right back Master". I open the drivers' door of the truck and Sara pushes by and climbs in showing the whole world her bare ass and bald pussy. She settles in the middle of the seat and grabs the seat belt, pulls her skirt up on both sides, puts the seat belt around her and clicks it in leaving her skirt right up to her waist. I climb in after her, fasten my seat belt, start the truck and we're off.

I drive north for a few miles then head east. About six miles down the road I turn off onto a smaller road and travel about two more miles and pull into a driveway. The driveway is about a mile long then we come to a house. As I pull up to the front of it a man comes out the front door and waits for us there. Both of us get out of the truck on the opposite side of the man. We walk around the truck and up to the front porch.

"Can I help ya folks", as he gives Sara a thorough going over with his eyes.

"Yes Sir. I saw a For Sale sign down the road the other day and was wondering if this was the place".

"Sure 'tis sonny. My Mrs. died a few months back and my kids want me to move down south of here so that I can be closer ta da grand kids. You sure you got enough money to buy a place dis big"?

"Could be. How much land ya got"?

"'Bout 65 acres' give or take. Got the house, two story with a finished basement that opens out to the pool and patio, got a workshop 'bout 3000 feet and the barn for 'bout 6 horses".

"Sounds pretty good so far. Whatcha askin fer it"?

"Well, that depends. Is ya goin ta pay cash or paper"?

"Cash mor'an likely".

"You put cash in my hand and you can have it for 200 grand". Fuck, that's a steal for all of this.

"When ya planin' on movin' out"?

"Soons I got my money, nuttin holdin' me here".

"Will ya give me a day ta get the cash"?

"Ya, no hurry".

"Can we look around and maybe take some pictures"?

"Sure can. Let me get my cane and I'll show ya 'round".

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.