The House Keeper - Cover

The House Keeper

Copyright© 2003 by The Timberwolf

Chapter 7: Getting Acquainted Some More

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Getting Acquainted Some More - This is a story about an older man that hires a housekeeper and her 16 year old daughter. It starts out slow but does get much better as the chapters progress.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

Thursday night was quiet. I was worn out from all of the work getting $350,000 sorted out as to what went where. You know - bank accounts, CDs, stocks or bonds, that type of stuff. It usually takes 3 to 4 days to get everyone going in the same direction and it saps the shit out of me.

When we sat down to dinner all of the girls were quiet, so I asked Amber if she had told her mother and Suzanne about her friend at school and this weekend.

"No Master, I've been busy with homework and on the phone with Tina."

"Don't you think they should be aware of what is going on? You know that they have to plan for meals and so on so they need to know what's going on.

"Yes Master, I know that, I just haven't had time."

"While we're talking, where did this 'Master' thing come from?"

Sara says, "It was Suzanne's idea to call you Master and we all agreed that we want you to be our Master."

"But, if I am your Master then you are my slaves."

I get "Yes Master" three times from three bowed heads.

"OK, so be it. Amber I want you to tell them about this weekend before you go to bed. I'm going out for my smoke then to bed. I'll see you all in the morning."

The next morning I awake early. I am covered with soft, warm female flesh. Looking to my right I can see that it is Amber today. It seems that Amber and her mother take turns on that side. Her tit is lying on my chest and her leg is over mine which puts her warm, bald pussy right against my leg. Looking over to my left as every morning this week I see Suzanne. Her head is on my shoulder, her arm is across my chest resting on Amber's back. Her tit is on my stomach, her leg over mine and her pussy right up against me. As I go to move an arm, Suzanne's eyes open and she moves up and kisses me. Her hand moves down under the covers to grab onto my piss hard-on.

"Should I relieve the pressure Master?"

"Not now Suzanne, my eye balls are floating."

Suzanne moves out of the bed and I crawl out from under Amber. Suzanne takes me by the cock and we head for the bathroom. Once there she goes through the same ritual as every morning so far, skin it back, aim it then lick the head clean.

I turn to start the shower but as she is on that side of me she steps in and turns it on before I can get there.

"Master, may this unworthy slave have the honor of washing and drying your body each morning?"

Where in the hell does she come up with this shit? I guess she did a lot more on the computer then chat. She must have read a bunch of D/S stories on the net too. I guess I should give the authors out there a big thank you for putting all of these things into her head.

"Yes Suzanne, you may be my body slave first thing every morning, and maybe even later if I need an extra shower because I get sweaty."

"Oh Yes Master, then I can wash your sweat off with my tongue first."

Damn, but this girl is kinky. I let her wash me then we step out and she dries me off. She tries drying my cock with her tongue but I pull back. When we go into the bedroom I can see that Amber and Sara are gone. Looking at the clock I can see that it is only 4:30. Suzanne helps me pull on a pair of jeans, kissing my cock before zipping me in, socks, t-shirt and my boots. She then goes over to the closet and pulls out a little dress and slips it over her head. In less then 15 seconds she is dressed for the day.

When I get to the kitchen Sara meets me with my mug of coffee and a mint flavored kiss.

"Good morning My Master, I love you so much."

As I wander out the door to the patio I can see that it is going to be another perfect day, clear skies and a full moon are always a good start. I light up and look around and decide to mow the lawn today instead of waiting for tomorrow.

Amber comes out of the house with the coffee pot and as naked as can be. She puts the pot on the table, then turns and wraps her arms around my neck. I get another mint flavored kiss. They must be buying those things by the truck load.

"Good morning Master. I'm beginning to enjoy getting up this early. I love to watch the sun rise and see another great day start and they are getting better as every day goes by."

I hold her in my arms and wonder what I ever did to deserve having such a beautiful 16 year old standing here naked and showing me that she too loves me.

"I told mom and Suzanne about Tina coming over for the weekend last night and they both want me to get your permission to wear underwear, at least panties. I told them what you said last night but they still want me to ask."

I look her right in the eye and say, "Amber, I'll take care of that today so don't worry about it. Just be damn sure that you also follow all of the rules or I will put you over my knee right in front of her."

"You would too, wouldn't you Master? Oh, by the way, I looked up wolves on the computer last night. I had no idea they were so smart. They almost act human the way they have families and so on. No wonder you like them so much."

"Amber, you have no idea. Maybe some day I'll tell you the story. Now, get that pretty little ass in there and get ready for school."

I finish another smoke and a cup of coffee then head into the office to check my e-mail and look for new stories.

At about 7:00 Amber comes and kneels beside my chair. When I turn to acknowledge her I can see that her school skirt is up to her waist and her little red panties are on display.

"Master, I'm ready to go to school now and would like another kiss before I go."

I lean down and give her the kiss she asked for.

"Master, if I get a chance today I'll give you a call and let you know how things are going with Tina."

I reach up into a cabinet and take down a cell phone and hand it to her. "I guess you know how to use this?"

"Oh yes Master I do. Can I keep it?"

"Yes you can. Put it on vibrate so that it doesn't ring in school. It's only for us to use so don't be calling anyone but home, understood?"

"Yes Master."

As I get another kiss I run my hand up the back of her leg right into the crack of her fantastic ass. She holds the kiss as I run my finger under the string and play with the little hole for a minute. Breaking the kiss she looks at me and says, "You like my little asshole don't you Master," and she is gone.

About an hour later Sara and Suzanne come into the office and kneel by my chair. I wait for a little bit before turning to acknowledge them, "Yes My Pretty Ones, what can I do for you?"

Sara says, "Master, may we speak to you for a minute?"

"Go ahead Sara, you have my undivided attention."

"Master, Amber has told us about her girlfriend coming for the weekend and we are very concerned about her seeing us the way we dress. We begged her to ask for your permission to wear underwear while she is here but she never did. We just don't want her to get the wrong impression of us."

"My Pretty One, why do you think I have you dress this way?"

"Because you like to look at our bodies Master."

"You two have talked this over quite a bit haven't you?"

"Yes Master."

"Did both of you sign a contract with me?"

"Yes Master."

"Why?"

"Because we want to be yours and signing that contract was like giving ourselves to you."

"Then you belong to me correct?"

"Yes Master."

"Your bodies belong to me?"

"Yes Master."

"I can look at them any time I want because they are mine. I can touch them anytime or anywhere I want because they are mine. I can love them any time, anywhere and in any way I want because they are mine. Is this correct?"

"Yes Master."

"Now Sara when you know that I am looking up your dress at your pussy or your bare ass what do you feel?"

"It turns me on Master knowing that you are looking at me in that way."

"I get turned on too while looking at you, Suzanne or Amber. Don't you want me turned on all of the time?"

"Of course Master."

"Suzanne, do you get turned on when you know I am looking at your tits or your bald pussy?"

"Oh yes Master, I get so wet just from knowing that you are looking."

"Am I the only one that makes you wet when looking at your body?"

"No Master, I get the same way when Sara or Amber looks."

Sara looks over at Suzanne and says, "So that's the reason you're always leaning over or bending down when we are together?"

Suzanne turns a very pretty pink and nods her head.

"Sara, do you get turned on while looking at Suzanne?"

Blushing she nods her head.

"And Suzanne gets turned on when anybody looks at her body. Alright girls, who wants to answer my question?"

I sit back waiting for their answer.

"Master, are you saying that you want all of us to be turned on all of the time?"

"Bingo, smart girl Sara. Yes, that's what I want. If we tease and keep each other turned on all of the time it will make our sex a great deal better and a lot more pleasurable for everyone."

"You know that seeing us like this will turn Amber's girlfriend on don't you Master?"

"Yes Sara, it will. Now, so you know, Amber did come to me with your request and I told her not to give you an answer because I was going to deal with it in my own way. Both of you need to learn to trust me. You need to know that I will not hurt you in any way, but that I will lead you into things that will turn you on, things that will give you pleasure. You both need to stop thinking and worrying about things and leave it up to me to see that you are always wet and ready to fuck."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.