The House Keeper - Cover

The House Keeper

Copyright© 2003 by The Timberwolf

Chapter 11: The Uniforms (part 3)

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: The Uniforms (part 3) - This is a story about an older man that hires a housekeeper and her 16 year old daughter. It starts out slow but does get much better as the chapters progress.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

When I come out of the shop I find that the other three girls are sitting around the table. As is pretty normal now there was a lot of nice leg showing. Six nice legs in fact. "OK girls, why don't ya'll go in and put your suits on and bring out some beer. We'll have a nice quite afternoon at the pool".

We spend the afternoon playing in the pool. All three girls have on two piece suits, not even like bikinis. Guess I'll have to invest in some new swim suits for the girls. I have seen some that were crocheted or something like that. If it was dark I'd have them all naked but now is not the time to get my neighbor too excited by his looking through the fence.

Amber spends a lot of time teasing and tormenting Suzanne. She kisses her quite a few times and I catch her kissing her mom once. I can see her run her hand down into the bottoms of Suzanne's suit a few times and she seems to enjoy popping a tit out of the top. They lay large towels out on the deck and spend some time sunning themselves and even dozed off for a while.

As I'm sitting there watching them my mind is going over all of the possibilities involved with four women at my beck and call. There are four mouths, four pussies and four assholes. That is a hell of a lot of variety. Maybe I should keep an inventory of whom and what I have had. Nope, that's a very bad idea; it's just a lot more fun taking things as they come.

It's about 4:00 so I wake the girls and have them start dinner. Tina is still closed up in the shop working away. I walk over and go into the shop and close the door. I grab the key off the nail by the door and go over to Tina.

"Tina, I want you to stop now for dinner".

"But Sir, I have so much more to do".

"All in good time, Rome wasn't built in a day. I want you to take this key to the shop and keep the door locked while you are not in here working. I don't want any peaking".

"Yes Sir. I'll just finish up what I'm doing now and quit for tonight".

"Good girl. You can eat with us and then you had better head on home. I don't want your parents to worry about you".

"That won't happen Sir".

"Maybe not; just the same I want you to go home tonight and tell your parents what you've been doing here. If they don't have a problem with you staying here I want you to know that you are more then welcome to move in with Amber".

"Oh, thank you Sir, Thank you".

I head back out to the patio table and notice that the sky is beginning to get dark. Maybe we'll get some rain today. That will be a fitting end to an otherwise fabulous weekend. Just then Suzanne comes out to let me know that dinner is ready and the table inside is set. I holler to Tina to hurry up and she comes running out locking the door behind her.

The dinner they fixed is fit for a King. The girls are asking Tina all kinds of questions about the uniforms and she is being very evasive with her answers.

"Alright ladies, that is enough with the questions. Tina has locked the door to the shop and none of you are to do any peaking at what she has done. When they are done you will see them together and then model them for me. Until then just forget about them."

As the girls start cleaning up the table I ask Amber and Tina to join me in the office. As I sit down in my chair I can see that Amber and Tina are getting down on their knees. Amber has her skirt clear to her waist and her knees are wide apart. Tina has her knees apart about a foot but has only pulled her skirt up to just above mid-thigh. Amber leans over and whispers to her and she pulls it up to the junction of her thighs and torso.

"Tina, before you go home, are you prepared to sign your contract"?

"Yes Sir".

"Tina, this contract is between you, Amber and I. You will be required to follow all of the same rules that the others do as well as any that Amber adds to your contract. As I said before, you are to be under her control, however, because she is mine you will also be mine and therefore I will see to it that she does not mistreat you in any way, shape or form. She knows that I will not tolerate any abuse, either physical or mental, or she will answer to me. Do you have any questions before you sign the contract"?

"May I read it Sir"?

"Of course you can read it before you sign it", as I hand her a copy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.