The House Keeper - Cover

The House Keeper

Copyright© 2003 by The Timberwolf

Chapter 6: Getting Acquainted

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Getting Acquainted - This is a story about an older man that hires a housekeeper and her 16 year old daughter. It starts out slow but does get much better as the chapters progress.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

Sara calls out that dinner is ready. Suzanne and I walk into the house to find the table set and looking great. Sara has done a great job. The food looks and smells fantastic. Suzanne and I sit down just as Amber comes in and takes a seat. Sara is the last one to sit down. They all look to me as if waiting for me to give the go ahead to eat. I just nod my head and everyone starts in. We eat in silence. When I reach the full mark I push my chair back and watch these three beautiful women finish their dinner. How did I ever get so damned lucky? Life is great and getting better as time passes.

"Sara that was a delicious dinner. Now if you girls will excuse me, I will adjourn to the patio for a smoke."

I walk out to the patio and have a seat. It's a warm clear evening and all is good. Just as I finish lighting my smoke Amber comes around the corner.

"Excuse me Sir, can we talk for a little before I finish my homework."

"Sure, I'm always available to listen to what you have to say."

She stands beside me without making a move to sit in one of the other chairs. As I look up at her she makes a move and sits in my lap. She is sitting across my legs so I put my left arm around her and give her a hug. "What's on that pretty little mind of yours?"

"Well sir, there are a couple of things bothering me and I can't concentrate on my homework because they keep bouncing around in my head."

"OK, out with it."

"Well Sir, the first thing that is bothering me is these uniforms you want me to do. I don't know what you want and I am afraid of doing something wrong and making you mad."

"I can understand that I guess. You feel a little gun shy after getting that spanking."

As we sit there talking I finish my smoke and put my hand down onto her left leg above the knee and caress her moving my hand from her knee to the hem of her skirt which is quite high.

"Yes Sir I most certainly do. I just don't know what kind of uniform you want."

"OK Amber let's look at it this way. If you were in my position and knowing what you do about me, what would you want for a uniform?"

As she sits there wiggling that cute ass on my lap I can see the wheels turning in that pretty head, then all of a sudden her face lights up as if the light bulb just came on.

"I think I can see what you mean. If I were in your shoes I would want a uniform that always showed a lot of skin. One that could be decent yet revealing, one that would make everything very available for the eyes to see, the hands to touch and of course so they could easily be had anyway one wanted."

"There, see, I knew you were smart. Now, go put your imagination to work and come up with what you would like to see them wear all of the time."

"But Sir, won't I have to wear one too?"

"Of course, my dear."

"Sir, there's one other thing that is bothering me. You had Suzanne put her bag in your room this morning. Does that mean she will be sleeping with you tonight?"

"Not really, it was just a place to put her bag."

"Sir, when she did that this morning we all thought that she would be and mother and I could not understand why she got to and we didn't."

"Amber, some day you will understand mind games. The whole point was to make you all think this. I will decide who sleeps where. Point being, don't think or try to anticipate my next move, just go with the flow and you will stay out of trouble, just be yourself and not someone you think I want."

After a moment in thought she turns to me and looks me right in the eye and says, "You're cagey like a fox."

"Not a fox Amber, a wolf. Do you know anything about wolves?"

"No Sir, but I have seen that you have pictures and figurines all over the place. Even your belt buckles, hat band and boots have wolves on them."

"I think you should go on the net and read about wolves and wolf packs. Maybe you can better understand me if you find out how they live and exist in the wild so happily."

"Yes Sir, I will."

"Now then, have you taken care of your charges' hygiene today?"

"No Sir. I'm not sure what to do."

"Again Amber, think from my point of view and do what you would do if you were me."

"If I were you Sir, I would take them into the bathroom and make them strip so I could see their bodies. I would personally put that cream all over them so that I could run my hands all over their bodies. I would wash them myself and enjoy the smooth skin under my fingers. Oh Damn, this is turning me on something awful."

She reaches down and takes my hand from the outside of her left leg and moves it to the inside of her right leg spreading her legs open about a foot. As I caress that leg she keeps moving my hand higher and higher until my fingers are brushing her bald pussy lips. Yup, no panties.

She puts her arms around my neck, putting her head on my shoulder, whispers into my ear, "Please Sir, make me cum."

I start working on her juicy pussy with the tips of my fingers. As my fingers become wet I begin to run them over her clit. She spreads her legs more and starts humping against them. I can feel that she has a rather large clit and take it between my finger and thumb and start to jack her off. It only takes a few seconds and she starts to shake. She puts her mouth onto mine and screams into it as she cums all over my pants leg. I keep rubbing her pussy lips gently as she comes down off her orgasm.

"Oh Sir, you are the only male that has ever touched me there and the orgasm you just gave me was better then any that my girlfriends ever gave me. Thank you Sir."

"Let's hope that was the first of many to come."

"Oh Yes Sir, the first of many, many, many more to come."

"Alright now, run along. You have homework to finish and your girls to take care of."

"Yes Sir," as she gets up. We both look at the big wet spot on my pants where she was sitting. As I look up at her and our eyes meet she turns the prettiest red I have ever seen.

I light another smoke and begin to wonder which one I should welcome into my bed tonight. No matter which one I chose it will hurt the other two. Shit, I hate to make this kind of decision. OK, I can't hurt any of them like that so early on. I do have a king size water bed and all four of us could sleep in it without too much problem. Having slept alone for some time now three naked bodies would take some getting used to. Oh but what joy it will be to have all of that naked flesh so close. Decision is made.

I walk into the family room, sit down in my recliner and turn on the TV. Sara and Suzanne are still in the kitchen doing dishes. Amber must be in the office. I watch the news for awhile. Sara and Suzanne come in and kneel on the carpet in front of me. As they go down onto their knees they pull their skirts up. When they are settled they both have their knees shoulder width apart. I can see Sara's bald pussy and that Suzanne has on a pair of red panties.

"Very good ladies, now would you like to come up here and sit on my knees?"

Both of them are on their feet and screaming, "Yes Sir."

I put one on each knee and wrap an arm around their waist. They lean back with their heads on my shoulders. Sara turns to me and before I know it she is kissing me. A nice wet one with lots of tongue. Suzanne sees what is going on and she waits her turn. As Sara backs away Suzanne moves in and kisses me the same way. Did they have this all planned out?

All three of us sit there looking at the screen. I can't speak for them, but I sure wasn't seeing anything but the three of them in my mind, naked.

I can see Suzanne with her short auburn hair. My first estimate of her height was off by a few inches as she is shorter and she is a lot lighter then I thought. Sara has long blonde hair; she is about 5' 2" tall and maybe a hundred pounds. Amber is the big one; she is about 5' 6" and 120 pounds. All three of them seem to have small tits, maybe a B cup. Suzanne and Amber have those cute bubble butts I love so much. Sara's needs some tightening up; maybe they need to start some aerobics.

Amber comes into the room and says, "Aren't we cozy."

Both girls have a grin from ear to ear as they nod their heads.

"I hate to break this up but we need to head for the shower so that we can be nice and clean for bed. Can we use your big shower Sir?"

"Sure can, and by the way Amber, no one has permission to cum."

"Yes Sir."

I get another kiss from both of the girls as they get up and head down the hall. Amber leans over and puts her lips to mine for her kiss. As I enjoy her kiss she puts her hand on my crotch and squeezes my cock. She is gone before I can get completely hard. Little tease, she will gets hers soon.

I sit there watching TV for an hour. I couldn't tell you what was on if my life depended on it. Then it's an hour and a half. Shit, I'm going to have to get a much bigger hot water heater.

One hour and 55 minutes later I can hear the three of them coming down the hall. All three walk in front of me and stand there. Oh Lord, what a sight.

All three have these baby doll type things on. They are completely see-thru and nothing is left to the imagination. Amber has a white one on, Sara a blue one and Suzanne's is yellow. None of them have the panties on and I am looking at three very beautiful bald pussies and they are wet. The TV light behind them is showing little specks of juice hanging from their pussy lips. I just sit there looking at three gorgeous women. How can a man be so lucky?

Amber looks at the other two and says, "Kneel," and all three of them drop to their knees. There has never been a more beautiful sight before these eyes.

"Hold on girls, I'll be right back," as I run to the office and get my digital camera. When I return I start taking pictures. I take pictures of all three together, each one separate, close-up, any way to capture this sight. I finally fill the memory card and have to sit down.

"All right girls, just so you know, I think this is the most beautiful sight I have ever seen. Now then, I have this little problem I have been trying to solve for the past two hours. And this has not made it any easier to find a solution."

I can see the faces of all three go through a number of changes of emotion, but the one most prevalent is the look of apprehension, is it going to be me? I let them sweat for a few minutes before saying, "I can't choose, so, everyone in my bed now."

Amber and Suzanne give a scream, jump to their feet and are of down the hall like a shot. Poor Sara is still kneeling there with her mouth wide open and this lost look on her face.

"What's wrong Sara?"

"I... I'm... I'm in shock Sir. I just knew that it would be one of them, they are younger and prettier, and I just knew you would choose one of them to be the first in your bed."

"Sara, they may have less years but I don't think they are younger then you are and they are no prettier then you are. Come My Pretty One, let's go to bed."

I reach out to her and take her hand, helping her up. We start down the hall with her arm around my waist and my hand on that soft pretty bare ass.

When we walk into the bedroom we can see that Amber and Suzanne are both naked now, lying side by side, face down, in the middle of the bed with their faces towards each other. As we get to the foot of the bed they both roll away from each other and spread their legs, "We saved you a place Sir," as they both pat the bed between them.

"Well, seeing as how you two are already in bed I guess Sara will have to undress me alone." Both of them sit up and start to move but I raise my hand and say, "Stay! You made the choice now live with it." Now there are two pretty faces with those little girl pouts as they lie back down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.