The House Keeper - Cover

The House Keeper

Copyright© 2003 by The Timberwolf

Chapter 5: the Ground Rules

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: the Ground Rules - This is a story about an older man that hires a housekeeper and her 16 year old daughter. It starts out slow but does get much better as the chapters progress.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

We all sit around eating the steak, potato salad, macaroni salad and another beer. The girls talk about everything under the sun but sex. I stay quiet for the most part just listening and observing. All three seem to get along great. Even Amber seems to fit in as one of the girls and not as Sara's daughter.

When all of us are finished eating I tell the girls to clear away everything and get it all put away so we can enjoy the warm peaceful evening. There are a lot of nice views during the time it takes them to get the table and everything cleaned up. Finally all three are again seated and sipping their beer.

"OK, Ladies. I think we should discuss this little group we have here and find out what everyone wants out of it. I will start with Sara as she is the one to lose the most. Sara, you have made some very strong statements this evening concerning what you want, but I think you should tell everyone exactly what you want so that we are all on the same page here."

"Sir, all of you know what has happened to Amber and me over the past few years. What no one knows, not even Amber, is that my father was a very strict and hard task master. He never molested me in any way but he did instill in me a strong desire to be controlled. I think this is the reason that I am so willing to except your dominating personality and allow you to take complete control of my life. My husband could never come close to fulfilling the need that was deep down inside of me. It took you mere minutes to make me realize that I wanted this in my life. I want this relationship to continue for a long time and I am willing to do anything to see that it does. I have only been in your presence for about 24 hours, but in that time I have never been happier, felt more secure, felt so at peace. And I even feel loved for the first time. I did make a strong statement to you and I meant every word. Amber, Suzanne, I told him that I love him and that my heart, body and soul belong to him."

"Mom, I never knew about grandpa. I did know that there was something missing between you and Dad but would have never guessed this. Mom, I love you."

"Well, with that said I guess we all know where Sara stands. How about you Amber, care to tell us where your head is going?"

"Right now I'm very confused. A few years ago, when Mom and Dad started having problems, I guess I rebelled a little, no, maybe a lot. I started messing around with my best friend at school. I felt that if I was in charge I could not get hurt and I just loved the feel of power. Over time this wanting to be in charge spread to Mom and Dad. Mom was no problem but Dad would always give me a hard time but I usually got my way. While messing around with my best friend I realized that I liked girls a lot more then I did boys and we became lovers."

"When we came here to see about this job I was desperate to find a place I could belong. Living without a home or a school to go to or friends was so depressing. I knew the minute we got here that Mom was going to take the job and I was so happy for her. I was happy for myself too, yet deep down I guess I knew things were not going to be the same for me here. I tried to exert my power and was cut down every time until I got a real live spanking for the first time in my life. I found that I liked it. I am still confused because I really don't know where I'm going to fit in here. I do want to stay here, and like Mom, I feel safe and secure and even happy to be here. I guess my future is in your hands Sir as only you can lead me to where you want me to go. I hope and pray that it's the same place I want to go."

"Amber, you are still young and must have years of experience to be able to answer that question. I'm sure that your mother and Suzanne have felt the same many times."

"Yes Sir."

"Yes Sir."

"Now for Suzanne. Her situation is a little different because she is married. I want her to be a part of this but don't know enough about her to decide if she should be or not. Suzanne, please tell us about yourself and what you want out of this."

"Please Sir, I want very much to be a part of this group or should I say your family. My story is simple, I was raised on a farm and had very few friends, and everybody said I was a loner. I was very insecure and shy. I met my husband while he was selling farm stuff to my father. We dated twice before he proposed. Nothing happened on either date but I said yes to get away from my parents. It didn't take me long to find out that my husband was a selfish bastard. Everything had to be his and that included me. I felt like a piece of furniture that he could sit on."

"About a year ago I found the Internet and discovered that there was more to life then I had ever imagined. I got very involved in D/S and had people telling me what they wanted me to do. I found that I got really turned on being told what to do. The first time I met you Sir, I felt something that scared me to death. I was in the presence of a true Master, not one of those on the net that liked to think he or she was. The first time you spoke to me my knees got weak and I became very wet. I just knew in my heart that you were my true Master. As for my husband, I think he is having affairs all over the place because when he is home he is always too tired to have sex with me. I would have no problem leaving him at any time you want."

"Please Sir, I want to be your Slave, I want you to be my true Master for the rest of my life. I, like Sara, give you my heart, body and soul."

I can do nothing but sit there stunned. Wow, where to now? I sit silent for a few minutes allowing all of that to sink in.

"Wow, I don't know what to say. The three of you have left me speechless. I think I must have died and gone to heaven. Here's what we're going to do. Suzanne, you will go home tonight. Does your husband call you when he is on the road?"

"Yes Sir. He usually calls about 8:00 before he goes to dinner and whatever else he does."

"Do you have a portable phone at home?"

"Yes Sir."

"Bring it with you when you come over in the morning. Also, I want you to pack a few things as you will be staying here during the week while he is gone. If you need some help choosing things give Amber a call and she can go over to help."

"Thank you Sir, I would like Amber's help again. She seems to know what you like."

"OK, that's settled. We will all meet in the office at 7:00 in the morning and I will have everything outlined as to who, what, where and so on. Sara will take Amber to the school to get her started then we will go over the rest."

"Sir, do I have to go to school? I don't want to miss out on anything."

"Yes Amber, you WILL go to school every day."

"Shit."

"That's enough Amber, any more and you go over my knee again."

"Yes Sir."

"Suzanne, it's almost 8:00 so you better head over to the house. Give us a kiss goodnight and we'll see you in the morning."

Suzanne gets up and moves over to Sara bending down and puts a short kiss right on her lips. Then she moves over to Amber and bends down for a kiss. Amber reaches up with her right hand and pulls the top of her dress down taking a long look at her tits. She then moves her left hand up taking her by the back of her head and puts one hell of a lip lock on her. As they are kissing I can see Amber moving her right hand in to squeeze Suzanne's tit. Suzanne's eyes open to the size of saucers and her face turns beet red. Finally Amber breaks the kiss and lets her stand. She moves over to me on wobbly legs.

She bends down to kiss me. As our lips meet I run my left hand up the back of her leg all the way to the cheek of her ass. As we kiss I let my fingers play in her crack, running them up and down, brushing her little asshole gently. We break the kiss and I pat her on the butt, "See you in the morning Little One."

She turns and leaves with a red face and a big smile.

After she has gone around the corner I stand and say to Amber and Sara, "I'm going to bed now girls as I have a lot of thinking to do and morning will be coming early. I suggest the two of you turn in early also, as I will be getting you up early. There will be lots to do before you go to school."

I head off to my bedroom leaving them sitting there with stunned looks because they didn't get a kiss from me.

I lay there in bed for quite a while making up a list in my head of all of the things that will need to be done tomorrow. It looks like the day is going to be very busy, but then I guess most of my days will be busy with three beautiful women around.

I wake up at my usual time, go into the kitchen and make my coffee, then outside for my first smoke of the day. After my smoke I grab a cup of coffee and head to the office. I check my e-mail and answer a few. I delete all of that damned junk mail I just can't seem to stop. Now down to business.

I dig through the achieves on my computer and find the contract for Slave/Master that I found on the net some years back. I do the modifications to the contract three times and print them out. The only real work is to come up with the rules that they will have to live by. Let's see, they already know about not crossing their legs and keeping the knees apart. Shit, I might as well make a list and cut and paste it to the contracts.

1) You will wear only a dress or skirt and blouse chosen by me or my designee. 2) You will never wear anything that covers your crotch unless told to do so by me or my designee. 3) You will never wear a bra unless so directed by me or my designee. 4) You will always be without body hair of any kind. 5) You will never cross your legs when seated. 6) You will always maintain 4" between your knees while seated. 7) You will always enter or exit a vehicle one leg at a time. 8) You will always ride in a vehicle with your skirt at your crotch level unless directed differently by me or my designee. 9) You will never close a bathroom door unless in pubic and you receive permission to do so from me or my designee. 10) When not otherwise directed by me or my designee you will kneel in my presence with your knees shoulder width apart and your skirt up to your waist if you are wearing one. 11) When at my home you will always wear the uniform provided unless otherwise directed by me or my designee. 12) These rules can be amended at any time I desire.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.