The House Keeper - Cover

The House Keeper

Copyright© 2003 by The Timberwolf

Chapter 10: The Uniforms (part 2)

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Uniforms (part 2) - This is a story about an older man that hires a housekeeper and her 16 year old daughter. It starts out slow but does get much better as the chapters progress.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

Now, Ya'll need to know that I am NOT into women's fashions, but, I will try to describe what I see on the computer screen.

I can see what appears to be a female manikin wearing a dress in six little boxes and in each box it is rotating around to give you a 3 dimensional view. The boxes are small but give you a progressive view of what happens to the dress at each stage. Tina clicks on the first box and it enlarges to fill the whole screen.

It's like most of the dresses that the girls now wear. It is about mid thigh in length with what might be a short slit in the front, maybe 3 inches. It has an opening at the top that comes down to about the center line of the tits. As the view rotates you can see that there is a similar "V" in the back. There appears to be a larger arm hole then normal. In its present form it looks like any other dress you might see any woman wear. After a moment Tina clicks on the second box and it enlarges.

This view shows that the dress has been altered so that the arm holes are now open from the shoulder to the waist of the dress. With the arm holding the opening open you can see that the sides of the tits are visible and you know if a woman were to wear this and bend over or move just right it would open even more leaving the tit completely exposed from the side. After another minute Tina clicks on the third box.

This view shows that the arm holes are back to normal but that the top part of the front of the dress is open. The opening goes from the neck to the waist showing the inside part of both tits. If the woman were to bend at all it would show both tits completely. As the view turns you can see that the back of the dress is also open from the neck to the waist. The dress now has two large straps over the shoulders and the entire neck area is exposed. I ask Tina how the change is made and she says, "Snaps." She clicks on the fourth box.

In this view both tits are completely exposed because the center of the front has been pulled open and snapped to the back on each side. As the view rotates it shows that the back is completely exposed as well. I catch Tina out of the corner of my eye and she has a very large smile on her face. Tina clicks on the fifth box.

In this view I can see that the small slit in the front of the dress has changed and now goes all the way to the waist. The legs show with any movement as there is no overlap like a wrap-around has. As the view turns you can see the slit in the back goes from the hem clear to the waist. I turn and look at Tina. Her face is radiant. She has the biggest smile on her face. She is so proud of her work and she has a right to be proud. These are going to be great uniforms. I nod to her and she clicks on the last box.

This view shows that the snap that holds the front together has been snapped to the one holding the back together. This opens the dress from the mid point clear to the waist exposing the entire front of the manikin. As the view rotates you can see that the back is open also and that the entire ass is exposed. Turning to her I say, "Tina, that is an outstanding job, I'm really going to enjoy these uniforms."

"Sir, there are a couple of other things I'm going to do. There will be two snaps at each shoulder that will let the top be lowered completely and there will be two hooks that hold the waist band together."

"How in the world did you manage this, Tina?"

"I have been imagining this dress for a long time and making little changes here and there. I imagined myself wearing something like this for my Mistress so that any part of me would be available to her at her whim."

"This dress could easily be worn out in public and be decent, yet, at the snap of a finger could be very exposing."

"Yes Sir, but if it were to be worn in public one would have to be careful how she moved as a snap could open with very little pressure or strain."

"That, My Dear, could lead to some very interesting times."

"Yes Sir, I think I know what you mean."

"Well Tina, it looks like a 'go' to me. Do you know what type of material you are going to use?" "Sir, I have given this some thought but would like your advice. Amber said she wanted five or six dresses for each of them which is not a problem, but, I need you to tell me what colors you like and so on."

"Let me get another cup of coffee and a smoke while I give this some thought."

As I sit down at the table Sara comes over and pours me a fresh cup of coffee. "So, what do you think of Tina's uniform design?" "Master, can I be honest with you?"

"Of course, that's all I expect from all of you."

"Master, I really like them for here around the house, but to be honest, I'm afraid of what you and Amber might do if we were to wear them shopping or to dinner or some other public place. It would be so easy for you to expose any part of us at any time and that would be very embarrassing."

"That, My Dear, would be the fun part. You would always be on pins and needles wondering when and what snap was going to be opened."

"Please Master, tell me you wouldn't do that to us."

"I'll tell you no such thing. I'll just keep you in suspense."

I sit there thinking about this for some time undisturbed. I then remember the cook out we had and when I took each girl's panties off of her. I now have the colors for the three and need a color for Tina if she is also to have a uniform.

As I light another smoke Amber comes over and sits on my lap. "Master, it's after 10:00 and the fabric shop should be open now. Can we go get the materials so Tina can start making our uniforms?"

"I need to talk to Tina alone for a minute first. Send her into the office."

I walk into the house and go to the office and sit at my computer. I start typing a list of the colors for the girls when Tina comes in and sits in the good chair.

"Sir, Amber said you want to talk to me."

"Yes Tina, there are a couple of questions I need to ask you. First, I need to know how you feel about the things that have gone on since you have been here."

After a long silence she says, "Sir, I'm not real sure how to answer that."

"Tina, answer it honestly. There is nothing you can say that will get you into trouble and it will be just between us."

"Sir, it's hard for me to answer because my emotions are so mixed up. The feelings I have are so strange to me that I'm not real sure as to what I really feel. Friday night before we went to bed I felt that all of you were so in love that I was very envious of all of the girls because they had your love and I knew that you cared for them so much. Then when I saw what you did to Suzanne I was jealous. I wanted to feel that love for myself, but I have always liked girls better than boys. It's so confusing."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.