The House Keeper - Cover

The House Keeper

Copyright© 2003 by The Timberwolf

Chapter 9: The Uniforms

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Uniforms - This is a story about an older man that hires a housekeeper and her 16 year old daughter. It starts out slow but does get much better as the chapters progress.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

Suzanne crawls out of bed and helps me get untangled from all of the arms and legs. As my feet hit the floor Suzanne is all over me with kisses. Her hard little tits are mashed against me and those hard nipples are trying to brand me.

"Oh Master, thank you so much for last night. Never in my wildest dreams could I have ever imagined that much pleasure. I have no idea how many times I came for you, but some of the orgasms were the best and strongest I have ever experienced. You promised us pleasure beyond our dreams but,"... as she moans.

"Well Suzanne, those big ones were the biggest you will ever have because you went into sensory overload and passed out. Not once but 4 times if I remember correctly."

"Master, I did have some doubts before last night but those are all gone and I am truly yours to do with as you see fit. I now know that if I only allow you the freedom to lead you will provide me with vast amounts of pleasure."

We make our way into the bathroom for our morning ritual. Her aim is getting a lot better but she is spending more time on the cleanup. We jump in the shower and wash each other before I get hard, which is a real surprise to me.

As Suzanne rinses off the soap she starts to stroke me.

"Master, your dick is the only one my lips have ever touched. It was always such a disgusting thought that they have not even touched my own husband but I want to give you pleasure with my mouth. I want to find out what you taste like and what your cum feels like on my tongue. When I tasted you and Sara the other night I knew I wanted to do this. Master, may I suck you off?"

She goes down onto her knees and starts to caress and stroke my cock. She takes it into her mouth and gags herself. "Master please, please teach me how to give you pleasure with my mouth."

I coach her along for a few minutes but realize she doesn't just want to suck me off, she wants to make love to my cock. She is so gentle and loving in what she is doing. She tries to take me deep again but the gag reflex is still there. I tell her to take it slow and just a little each time. I tell her that if she swallows it may help. She keeps working. I am getting very close to cuming and tell her.

"Please Master; I have to get you into my throat. Force me to take all of you, please Master help me." I take to long to decide. As I start to cum she literally forces herself onto my cock and it goes down her throat for one shot of cum. She pulls back and takes the rest on her tongue. After she loves my cock for a few more minutes I lift her up. She has tears in her eyes; she throws her arms around my neck and starts to cry, "Master I have failed you."

"Suzanne, you haven't failed me in any way. It takes time and practice to be able to do a deep throat. You were great and I loved your blow job."

"Master, can I practice every morning?"

"That may be a challenge for me to get it up for you."

"I'll help you Master, I need the practice."

We step out of the shower and dry each other. As we walk into the bedroom the three other girls are sound asleep. Suzanne helps me get dressed then she slips a dress over her head and we go out to the kitchen. Suzanne starts to make the coffee as I head out to the patio for a smoke. I'm just putting out my smoke when she comes out with the coffee pot and two mugs. I sit there at the picnic table drinking my coffee wondering what today will bring. Suzanne is sitting close to me straddling the seat. Her skirt is up around her waist offering a very nice view of a red, wet and bald pussy.

I get up and go over to the shed and open the door and flip on the lights. As I look around the room I can see that the girls have done a fantastic job of setting it up. Everything is well organized and very neat. There are two stools at the bench that I used while working on electronics there. I think I need to get me a chair for in here so that I can be comfortable while watching the girls work.

Suzanne walks over and touches my arm, "Master, should I go wake up the others?"

I look at the clock on the wall and see that it is almost 6:00 so I tell her to go ahead and get them up and have them get breakfast out of the way. I go back to the picnic table for another mug of coffee and a smoke.

Sara comes walking over with a mug in her hand, "Master, I think we need to get another coffee pot. Most of us drink coffee now and you drink a whole pot."

"That sounds good to me Sara. How is everyone doing this morning?"

She wraps her arms around my neck and gives me a kiss then pours her coffee and another for me. She turns and straddles the bench as Suzanne did before and I have another fantastic view.

Just then Amber and Tina come out. Amber comes over to me and gives me a kiss. Tina has gone to the other side of the table to sit. "Tina, get that pretty little ass of yours over here and give the Master his morning kiss," Amber says.

Tina has a questioning look on her face but stands and comes over to me. As she bends over to kiss me I can see that she is not wearing a bra. She gives me a little kiss. "Thanks Tina, that was nice."

Suzanne comes out and has a seat. "Well girls, when should we get started on these new clothes?"

"The first thing we need to do Sir is get all of the measurements of everyone. Then we need to design what we want for style and then pick out what we want for material."

Amber says, "If we get started now can we have most of it done by the time the fabric store opens?"

"Sure can," Tina says, "Do you know what style you want Amber?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.