Getting Some Divorcee Pussy
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Tom quickly finds out that one way to get some really all-out lusty fucking is to put himself in situations where he gets to bed women who are getting divorced or are separated from their husbands. They need to be shown they're still sexy and desirable and Tom loves being the one to prove he finds them hot.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy  

There have been literally countless divorced babes that I've had the pleasure of fucking over recent years. It's certainly not hard to find very sexy, very attractive and very sexually needy women whose marriages have ended for one reason or another. One of the hottest experiences I've ever had in fucking a divorcee was not too many months ago with a lady whose first name is Georgeanne. She's a very feminine and very attractive woman, and I'd known her as the younger sister of one of my classmates in school. I can't even remember Georgeanne's older sister's name now, but I sure remembered Georgeanne when I saw her after a few years and after her first and only marriage had concluded in a divorce.

I loved the fact that Georgeanne acted like with the disastrous marriage she'd had, she no longer needed any man in her life. The moment I had my friend say that, I knew I had a free ticket into her panties whenever I was ready to cash it in. I know there are all kinds of men and women in this world, but I've been around enough to know that if you're an adult, you're either horny and wanting sex with another woman or another man, one or the other. So, knowing Georgeanne like I did and watching her, I figured her protests of not having anything ever to do with men again was nothing short of total bullshit. I was right.

I managed to make up a pretense for going over to Georgeanne's home one night. She lived in a small town, and I quickly gained entry into her house where she offered me some iced tea and we sat there talking. I spent the time noticed Georgeanne and what she looked like now as a grown adult woman in her 30's and remembered what she'd looked like in school. It's interesting to see how your childhood friends, especially female, have changed when they get tits, nice asses, pretty hair and faces and are fully ready for adult sexual play. Georgeanne wasn't beautiful but she was pretty and she had one nicely developed body. I loved her nice large breasts, her very shapely ass and even though Georgeanne was maybe carrying a few more pounds than she needed, she was hot.

I soon pushed our conversation onto much more explicit topics and I tried to get Georgeanne to open up to me. She did. I was actually surprised how she began to discuss her marriage and then revealed to me some of her husband truly perverted ways, and I knew then all I had to do was be a nice guy and I'd get some of her horny pussy. I was right again.

Georgeanne was wearing a T-shirt with a nice bust-emphasizing bra underneath and a pair of cut-off shorts, and I soon moved over closer to Georgeanne and then I had her in my arms. We began to kiss and then I had my hands underneath her T-shirt and then I had her cut-offs unfastened and my hands literally down into her panties. Georgeanne actually lost control when i got her cut-offs undone and from then on, she nearly fucked me instead of the way I'd had it all figured. Yeah, she wasn't interested in men anymore at all.

I soon had my clothes off, and I had Georgeanne's T-shirt and her cut-offs off and then her bra and thong panties followed. That was when I tried to push the envelope just a bit and got away with it.

"Georgeanne, suck my cock a bit," I insisted and she readily did it. She sucked me good and then i rolled Georgeanne over onto her back, got her legs spread, and I pushed her heels back until they touched her sexy ass and I moved on top of her and mounted her, sliding my big 7-inch long hard cock up into her pussy and I quickly had Georgeanne moaning hotly as I was the first guy to get to fuck her since her divorce. She was loving it. Georgeanne couldn't cum enough and when we finally both orgasmed together, she'd actually climaxed four times.

Georgeanne asked me to stay the night and I agreed that one time. I told her we'd have to see how things would go from there. And they did -- very nicely. Georgeanne and I renewed our friendship and even though it was a true friendship, we still fucked on a regular basis. Ah, gotta love those sexy cock-needy divorced women.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.