Getting Some Divorcee Pussy - Cover

Getting Some Divorcee Pussy

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Tom quickly finds out that one way to get some really all-out lusty fucking is to put himself in situations where he gets to bed women who are getting divorced or are separated from their husbands. They need to be shown they're still sexy and desirable and Tom loves being the one to prove he finds them hot.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Living in an apartment complex with a bunch of divorced or separated women living in the apartments around you is like putting a horny virile man inside a "free pussy" store. You can't believe how many of those women will drop their panties at the slightest hint of a man's interest in them. I can attest to that from my own experiences and from the experiences of several men I've been hearing from this week since starting my "Getting Some Divorcee Pussy" series.

One case in point was my school buddy, Eddie's mom, Susanna. She and Eddie lived in the same apartment complex that I did and Eddie's mom had been divorced for a few years when I'd reached 18 years of age. I'd been one of Eddie's fellow players on the football and basketball teams and I knew that his mom, Susanna, had come to many of the games and seen both Eddie and me in action. I had occasionally seen Susanna giving me close looks as though she was especially interested in me. I must admit that I loved the attentions of any woman, and Susanna was especially sexy and I found myself thinking about her sometimes when I'd shower or lie in bed awake late at night.

Eddie's mom was a natural brunette and she was nearly 5'10" in height and she wasn't overweight at all. Susanna was one very nicely put together woman and she had a couple of very nice sized breasts on her chest. I didn't know how long Eddie's mom had been divorced but I knew that I'd never known his father so I figured it had been several years. I eventually found out what it meant when a sexy mature woman like Susanna didn't have a man around the house. And I really loved finding out.

I'd gone over to Eddie's to see if he wanted to go play some pickup basketball one afternoon a month or so ago and I got more exercise than I bargained for in the end. When Susanna opened the door, she was wearing only a house robe that I soon got the idea didn't cover anything more than her naked body. She'd asked me to come on in when she said that Eddie wasn't home, and I took her up on the offer. I wasn't as naive as Susanna probably thought I was and since I'd been checking out Susanna's body for several months, I thought I'd go on in and see what might develop.

"Can I get you something to drink?" Susanna offered as she went over to the nearby couch and started to sit down before she waited to see what I'd answer.

"Yeah, you have any iced tea or lemonade?" I asked. I started to call her Mrs. Riddings from her married name but I'd always imagined called her "Susanna, you hot sexy babe" whenever I'd stroke myself off in the shower as I fantasized about fucking her. I restrained myself from saying that too.

As Susanna turned and went into the nearby kitchen, I was more sure than ever that she probably didn't have another stitch of clothing on under that robe. I hoped I'd soon find out.

When Susanna came back with a nice big glass of iced tea, she leaned over to hand it to me as I sat there in an easy chair and when she did, her robe gaped forward and I saw two of the sexiest and biggest breasts I'd ever seen on any woman. My cock jumped into nearly full erection almost immediately and I nearly choked in response to the awesome peek Susanna had just treated me to.

"Susanna, sorry, I don't know what made me do that," I said as I halfway tried to cover up the huge hardon growing in my pants and at the same time, I wished I could come right out and tell Eddie's sexy mother what I thought of her. It would be nothing but totally hot.

Susanna straightened up and then she just stood there in front of me, and after seeing her fine rounded ass as she'd walked out into the kitchen, and her naked tits inside her robe, I figured she was buck ass naked underneath that robe. How was I going to find out??

I waited for Susanna to go over to the nearby bar that separated the family room from her kitchen. She sat on a barstool and I walked over fairly close to where she'd sat down. "Can I ask you a sort of personal question since Eddie's not here right now. I wouldn't normally ask you this but I'd be way too embarrassed if Eddie heard me," I said as I tried to put on an air of naiveté and innocence that hopefully would bring Susanna into the track of thinking I was in.

"Sure," Susanna said, "you can ask me anything, Tom."

"Well, it's still sort of hard. Can you tell me what I need to do to get women interested in me?" I asked as I then moved so that hopefully my semi-aroused cock would be obvious to Susanna and she'd move the question into a "show and tell" time with her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.