Getting Some Divorcee Pussy - Cover

Getting Some Divorcee Pussy

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Tom quickly finds out that one way to get some really all-out lusty fucking is to put himself in situations where he gets to bed women who are getting divorced or are separated from their husbands. They need to be shown they're still sexy and desirable and Tom loves being the one to prove he finds them hot.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy  

I had just finished seducing Cindy, a new mother in her 20s whose husband had left her, by helping her into her house with her groceries and then taking her right there on her kitchen table. She was looking so hot and so very desirable in a cropped top and shorts, like she was literally screaming out for a horny man's attention. I was that man apparently. I made my move in the kitchen and fuck here with Cindy sitting on the edge of the table.

Then I pulled my cock out of this hot blonde's nice wet pussy, picked Cindy up in my arms and carried her back to the master bedroom. In our haste to fuck the first time, I'd only pulled Cindy's shorts and panties off and reached underneath her top to unfasten her front-closure bra but I hadn't fully undressed her. I'd gotten my hands up underneath her top and was feeling her up that way but I was so hot to fuck Cindy that I didn't even get her top up off her tits enough to lick and play with her nipples. When I laid Cindy down on her own bed, I pulled her top off over her head and completely removed her bra. When I got this young mother's bra off, I suddenly realized what I was dealing with -- the new mother of a fairly young baby who was nursing her child. Her nipples were pouty and I could easily tell that Cindy's rounded tits were both full of her mother's milk.

"Does your daughter need to nurse, Cindy, before we do anything else?" I asked.

"No," the young blonde mother answered, "I fed her before we went to the grocery. You can have as much of my milk as you want," Cindy said as she cupped her left breast, lifting it and offering me her nipple to suckle. I leaned over Cindy's prone naked body, locked my lips over her perky full nipple and started suckling like I was a baby, too. In my haste to fuck Cindy there in the kitchen, it had completely slipped my mind that she might be nursing her newborn child since she had only recently given birth.

I cupped my hand around Cindy's full milk-producing breast and as I sucked on her nipple, I began to taste her milk flowing out into my mouth. "Mmmmmmm," I moaned in response to the delicious taste of Cindy's tit. After a few minutes of suckling both of the young mother's breasts, I looked up into Cindy's eyes and saw the satisfaction she was feeling at having her breasts receive attention again from a man.

My cock was raging hard again and I moved up on the bed with Cindy, spreading her legs slightly and placed the head of my cock in her pussy lips. I could see that some of the cum I'd shot inside her in the kitchen was seeping from her pussy lips and I was excited to drive inside Cindy's cum-filled pussy a second time. I reached down, rubbing over Cindy's erect clit and then gently spread her pussy lips and started mounting her as I pushed my large thick cock deeply into her very tight pussy. Cindy spread her legs even more to let me fully penetrate her and she reached up behind my ass, actually pulling my cock more quickly inside her pussy as though she was almost starved for hard cock fucking her. I loved it -- a young woman so hot to fuck that she couldn't get me inside her quickly enough to suit her.

I pushed my cock fully into Cindy's body, and leaning forward, I kissed her and then began pulling my cock outward from her pussy depths.

"Mmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, fuck me good," Cindy begged as I felt her fingers tighten on my arms as she could hardly stand the hotness of my cock filling her and fucking her again. It had been far too long since this sexy babe had felt a horny man's cock probing into her pussy.

"Hold on, Cindy. I'm gonna give you just what you want," I said as I grabbed both her legs and pulled them out at an angle and I began to smoothly and steadily start driving my large dick in and out of her hot wet pussy.

I began to fuck in and out of Cindy's cunt so powerfully that her full naked breasts were jiggling sexily up and down on her chest. Within just minutes, Cindy began orgasming and I continued to pound my dick in and out of her pussy.

When my own climax arrived several minutes after Cindy's, I buried my cock fully in her young pussy and moaned as I felt spurt after hot thick spurt of cum pump into her pussy.

After I'd cummed inside Cindy, I took her right nipple in my mouth and nursed her full lactating breast again and she encouraged me to suckle both tits before I finished. I wanted to fuck her again right then, but Cindy insisted that there would be another time -- the next day -- so we parted and I wondered how soon she could get pregnant again. Little did I know that my fucks with Cindy might have already sown the male seed in her that would make her belly start swelling in expectant motherhood within the next few weeks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.