Getting Some Divorcee Pussy
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Tom quickly finds out that one way to get some really all-out lusty fucking is to put himself in situations where he gets to bed women who are getting divorced or are separated from their husbands. They need to be shown they're still sexy and desirable and Tom loves being the one to prove he finds them hot.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Diana had been one very sexy divorcee that I linked up with and we finished our evening together by me climbing on top of her, burying my cock fully inside her pussy and fucking her the good old-fashioned way until she orgasmed 3 different times from the hot rampaging fuck that I gave her. We continued to get together for a few weeks after that first time and I fucked her more times in those weeks than she'd had in years. It was very sad to know that this sexy woman had gone without normal regular man/woman sex for so long and that she was truly a very hot sexy woman. But, at least I showed her that there was hope for her and that there were plenty of men that would want her and love to be intimate with her.

I've had more "divorcee pussy" than I can remember but there are several very memorable babes that I'd like to tell you about. The next one I can hardly get out of my mind is Cindy. Cindy was much younger than Diana, she was actually only in her mid-20s, but her husband quickly lost interest in her after he'd knocked her up and gotten her pregnant. And even before she'd delivered their first child, her hubby had lost all sexual interest in Cindy. Once the baby came, she kept trying to get him to make love to her but it seemed that he wanted nothing to do with her at all and certainly not with the baby he'd helped create with Cindy.

Cindy was a petite blonde, maybe 5' 4" in height and she had a nice set of petite rounded breasts and a nice trim figure that was very sexy and nice to look at. Yeah, like most women, she'd put on a few pounds while she'd been expecting, but that was normal. It wasn't that which had caused her husband to lose all desire for her. He was just blind and he didn't love her from the beginning from all that I could tell.

I hooked up with Cindy only a month or so after she and her husband had separated in what did eventually lead to a divorce. I loved it. It had been awhile since I'd had any regular female companionship and I took an early opportunity to do what I'd always do with the divorced and separated women I'd meet -- I fucked her brains out. Actually, I got to do something with Cindy that I didn't normally do. I got to fuck her in the very bed where she used to sleep with her dumb husband. I shouldn't give these guys such a hard time -- they're just dense but if it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have all this hot frustrated pussy to take advantage of.

I'd actually seen Cindy struggling at the local grocery store with her sacks of food she'd purchased to take home. Between that and the new burden of her baby to take care of, I offered to help her out of the store and get all the plastic bags of groceries securely placed inside her vehicle. Then, I played my cards just right and asked her if she'd like for me to follow her home and help her get the groceries into the house. I almost laughed at how quickly and readily Cindy jumped at that suggestion and I felt my cock harden in my pants as I hoped my good deed would result in me possibly getting laid once I got to Cindy's house. It did.

I managed to get all the groceries in the house for Cindy while she struggled with the baby girl she'd just had 2 or 3 months earlier and the diaper bag, baby carrier, etc. All that stuff that goes along with just taking your baby out to the grocery store to get your shopping done. As soon as she got her baby daughter into the house, Cindy took her to the room next to her bedroom and put the baby into her bed for a much needed afternoon nap. I got all the groceries not only in the house but while Cindy was busy with the baby, I actually went ahead and put most of the groceries away for her. That really did it for Cindy, I think. When she came back into the kitchen and announced that her daughter was already sound asleep and saw only the pile of emptied bags lying on the kitchen counter, you could tell that she was very grateful and very relieved for the little bit I'd been able to help her. My cock was hard in my pants as I looked on Cindy's sexy face, hair and nice body underneath the clothes she was wearing.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.