Getting Some Divorcee Pussy
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tom quickly finds out that one way to get some really all-out lusty fucking is to put himself in situations where he gets to bed women who are getting divorced or are separated from their husbands. They need to be shown they're still sexy and desirable and Tom loves being the one to prove he finds them hot.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy  

No sooner had I finished giving Diana a good pussy fucking from behind doggy style, than I pulled out of her hot cunt and stood there with my cock semi-hard from having just thrown a very hot sexy fuck into her wet pussy. Diana's eyes were burning with the hot lust that our all-out fucking had generated in a pussy that hadn't gotten any male attention in a long time. I loved it. It was as though Diana was discovering a woman in her like she'd been when she was a teenager.

Before I could get Diana to move up on the bed and let me mount her the old-fashioned way and give her another hot fuck, she leaned forward and took the wet shaft of my cock in her hand and she gently but firmly began to stroke my dick from the head clear down to the root. It felt so good and I couldn't tell just what she had in mind, but I was eager for her to have her way with me for a little while.

Diana seemed intent on doing what she had in mind and she had her hand firmly stroking up and down on my cock, and then she began licking and kissing the head of my dick as it quickly grew totally hard and thick again. She continued to let her hand jack up and down on my dick and then Diana started taking more and more of the swollen head of my cock and then several inches of my hard shaft in her tight lips as she was really working me good. She was going to give me a blowjob it looked like and I could hardly wait. I love to fuck but there's nothing like having a sexy woman blow my cock and my cum spurting deep into her mouth at the moment of orgasm.

Diana got more and more into the blowjob she was giving me, and I found myself wondering if she'd always been this sensual and sexy or if her longtime drought without sex had turned her into some kind of sexual fuck/suck maniac. Maybe I'd find out eventually but for that very moment, I really didn't care. There was nothing to care about except that at that instant, Diana was really giving me a royal blowjob.

Diana's hand kept moving up and down on my cockshaft as she was massaging and loving on my cockhead with her hot wet mouth wrapped around the crown of my dick. "Mmmmmmmm, yeah, baby, suck that cock for me," I moaned as I felt the ever stronger urge building to start face fucking this horny blonde woman. I was in her hands, so to speak, but her mouth felt even better than her pussy had just a few minutes earlier.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," I moaned as she was not only bobbing her head up and down on my hardon, but her hands were massaging and caressing my full nuts and I knew that I was just about to explode in orgasm. Should I let her bring me off in her mouth or should I take the moment and fuck Diana?? I let her continue blowing me and then the decision was out of my hands. I felt my climax rising in my crotch and before I could stop and mount Diana to fuck her, my nuts cut loose and my quick series of ejaculations shot another huge white thick cumload down into Diana's gulping mouth. She took every single drop without missing a beat and when my cock had finished shooting my jism into her mouth, I lifted Diana up, kissing her soft sensual lips and tasting my cum on them, as I kissed and caressed her naked breasts and laid her back on the bed so I could eat her pussy and take her to another strong sexual climax.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.