Getting Some Divorcee Pussy - Cover

Getting Some Divorcee Pussy

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tom quickly finds out that one way to get some really all-out lusty fucking is to put himself in situations where he gets to bed women who are getting divorced or are separated from their husbands. They need to be shown they're still sexy and desirable and Tom loves being the one to prove he finds them hot.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy  

I'd actually fucked other divorcees or women like Diana before I had the chance to do her, but with Diana I was feeling a bit more adventurous and bold than usual. I'd just met Diana in a local motel and made her semi-seduce me by undressing herself to prove that she was really interested in fucking with me. She'd gotten me so hot and so aroused as she undone her blouse and gotten down to only her bra and high-cut French panty that I'd just thrown her back onto the bed where she was sitting and slid my hard dick inside her and started fucking her until we both orgasmed. I was pleased that my sort of impulsive sexual move ended with Diana cumming on my rampaging cock and now that we'd actually fucked for the first time, I was more than ready for Round Two. And I figured Diana probably was too.

No sooner had Diana orgasmed with my cock deep inside her hot wet pussy than I pulled my cock out and I motioned for Diana to get down from the bed where we just fucked and bend over there in front of me. I wanted to do her doggy style this time and I was intent on enjoying our sexual liaison since I was basically in the driver's seat. I got Diana situated there beside the bed, and I told her to lean way over and brace herself on the bed. Then, I reached down to my pussy wettened dick, stroked myself 5 or 6 times to encourage my hardon to come to full erection again, and then I reached up between Diana's legs, sliding two fingers smoothly up into her wet horny pussy where I'd just spurted my cum load. I didn't even consider asking Diana if she was on birth control and didn't even think about than angle until later after we'd both part our ways for that evening.

At first I thought I'd just slide up behind Diana's nice naked ass and position my cockhead in her wet pussy and start doggy-fucking her. But then I decided to slow down for just a moment and try to not only enjoy the sexual goodies this frustrated and anxious woman was giving me, but also to show her that indeed she was still a very sexy and a very hotly desirable woman. I fucking wanted her and I was sure many men would find her attractive -- even if her fucking dipshit husband didn't.

I quickly leaned down and got on my knees behind Diana's ass as she leaned over there in front of me. I gently urged her to spread her legs and then as I saw my own cumload started to leak slowly from her pussy, I buried my face in the hot wet lips of her cunt and licked and slurped her hot pussy. Diana was totally taken by surprise and she began moaning and then bucking her naked cunt back against my face. She was loving it, and I kept eating her pussy as she moaned and ground her hot pussy on my lips and then I stood up, loving the taste and sweet feel of her pussy nectar on my lips as I guided the full swollen head of my cock straight up into Diana's waiting pussy and bucked my hips forward, feeling my big cockhead smoothly disappearing up into the tightness of Diana's hot cunt.

I think Diana was disappointed that I didn't bring her off with my mouth but the instant she knew I was mounting her now to fuck her, she began moaning, "ohhhhhhhh, mmmmmmm, yes, yes, fuck me, Tom, fuck me, fuck me," and I did what I could to accommodate her.

With my cumload and her pussy wetness, my cock pistoned straight up inside Diana's horny pussy and I felt myself bottom out in her deep pussy channel as I began pulling out and moving quickly into a steady rhythmic fucking motion. As soon as I found my rhythm, I reached up under Diana's chest, cupping both of her sexy rounded full tits and held them firmly as I played with her erect nipples and began to doggy fuck Diana like I was sure she had not been fucked in many years. She was loving it and Diana was so sexually starved that she was easily overwhelmed as I gave her all my attentions and really began pounding in and out of her hot pussy.

As I really drove my hard thick cock in and out of Diana's very cock needy pussy, I thought about what a sexy image the two of us made there in the motel room, naked, joined at the groin and rutting like two horny teenagers who've just discovered sex. It took me back many years and I hoped it did the same for Diana.

With this sexy blonde babe's tits in my hands, I let myself go and I really started driving my cock in and out, in and out, over and over until Diana collapsed on the bed underneath me and I could tell she was climaxing powerfully. I kept drilling my big dick into her pussy and then I felt my own orgasm explode and I kept my cock buried all the way inside her as I added a second cumload to the first one that was already filling the mouth of Diana's hot womb.

Man, getting this divorcee pussy was the very best.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.