The Friday Chronicles - Cover

The Friday Chronicles

Copyright© 2003 by Arty

Part 9: Is There Honey?

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 9: Is There Honey? - A certain author of our aquaintance, Girl Friday, has been moonlighting as a Muse, here are the results. They are a series of short stories all linked by the presence of someone special...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   Humor   Spanking   Light Bond   Sex Toys   Food   Exhibitionism   Transformation  

Friday has written a wonderful story Friends and Lovers. [It's up for a Silver Clitorides (November 2003) go and vote for it now.] One day she teased us with a scene from the story involving honey this my, belated, response!

Friday gasped as a thin trickle of honey was drizzled directly onto a nipple.

Tied as she was, she was helpless to prevent the rest of the jar from anointing her other breast and then trailing in a thin line to her navel.

The thick, sweet liquid oozed slowly down the gentle slopes of her breasts, pooling between them and advancing in slow motion towards her belly button.

Gently a finger circled each nipple, the honey increasing the friction and Friday moaned as the stimulation became too much to bear in silence.

The finger was joined by a tongue that carefully licked the honey from her nipples and the rest of her breasts. The tongue continued its journey from nipple to navel and then lower still to where another sort of honey was to be found.

Later when all the honey, from the jar and otherwise, had been removed from her body to the accompaniment of many moans and squeals, a plaintive voice drifted up the stairs, "Why is there never any Honey in this place?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.