The Friday Chronicles - Cover

The Friday Chronicles

Copyright© 2003 by Arty

Part 17

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 17 - A certain author of our aquaintance, Girl Friday, has been moonlighting as a Muse, here are the results. They are a series of short stories all linked by the presence of someone special...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   Humor   Spanking   Light Bond   Sex Toys   Food   Exhibitionism   Transformation  

Friday was late getting her Christmas Story Fest. entry in, so she tried to snow us with How I Wrote My Christmas Story. I suggested that she deserved a spanking to 'encourage' her to write the proper story. She protested that a spanking was not the way to get her motivated. I assumed that she preferred the Carrot to the Stick. So when she finally entered the totally wonderful Christmas At The Beach. I decide that she should have her reward. Aren't I a truly generous soul? Don't answer that, until you've read the story!


Friday sighed as his hands stroked gently in wide sweeps up her legs, over her buttocks and up to her shoulders. The stroking stopped and she heard the sounds of hands being rubbed together.

"Have to make sure the oil is warm."

The stroking started again. Friday moaned in relaxation. She felt his hands wandering between her cheeks and then a finger insinuated itself gently into her ass.

"Have to make sure that we massage everywhere can't have you going home an unsatisfied customer can we?"

Finally he was finished with her back and gently turned her over so that he could continue his treatment of her front. This was far less relaxing, but Friday didn't want it to stop anyway.

His fingers slipped slickly over the smoothness of her breasts, stopping only to pinch and tease at the hardness of her nipples. Slowly they wandered across her tummy, briefly investigating the wonder of the female navel causing her to giggle. And then Friday gasped as his fingers carefully ensured that no part of her pussy was left untouched. He sat back smiling.

"Of course to do this properly I have to perform internal massage."

"Don't let me stop you, in fact I insist!" Said Friday with some asperity.

He knelt between her outstretched legs and raised her knees to ensure a deep enough penetration. Then when he was certain that both he and she were at maximum readiness he entered her in a single smooth thrust.

Friday's eyes opened wide as she gasped.

"I realise that this is an unconventional approach to massage, but I think you will be satisfied with the results." This was said with much gasping and panting as he re-enacted, almost, his initial thrust.

"I'd better be, or I can see we are going to need a serious 'chat' later."

He stuck out his tongue at her, which she immediately sucked into her mouth causing him to moan.

Just as things were begining to reach a reasonably satisfactory conclusion he paused and, deeply embedded within her silken folds, he persuaded her that he could improve the quality of the 'massage' if she was on top. With much grumbling and not a little laughter - which almost completed the proceedings prematurely the required positional change was accomplished.

Pulling her down on top of him he continued kissing her whilst his fingers explored her bottom and he flexed himself within her. Suddenly she gasped as she felt something invading her other entrance. At the same time he started thrusting in earnest. She groaned again as he captured her tongue with a loving suction. A few thrusts more and he brought a hand between them to stroke her clit. and this was enough to bring her pleasure to a climax. His overtaxed control was shattered and he came also.

As they relaxed in the aftermath of pleasure and he cuddled her to him she investigated her anal invader. She felt the feathery foliage and her suspicions were confirmed as she extracted the offending vegetable and waved it in front of him.

"A carrot! You know damn well what I meant when I said I preferred the carrot to the stick!"

He was helpless with laughter at her outraged expression; finally he recovered enough to gasp out.

"It was only a little one." Before convulsing again. It was not long before she was infected with his laughter. But she knew that before long she would have her revenge.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.