Her Passion

by Maureen Louise Reardon

Copyright© 2003 by Maureen Louise Reardon

Erotica Sex Story: Hmmmmmmmmmmmm Yor Define........

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including True Story   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Copyright ©2003

This is an original work and as such is protected under the copyright laws of the United States. Please do not duplicate, copy, print, distribute or exchange this piece without the expressed written permission of the author.

The air of the bathroom wrapped around me as my arms wrapped around her. Jamie had just gotten out of the shower, her nakedness drew me like a magnet, the warmth of her body, the addiction being closeness to her. I gazing into her eyes, falling into a new lust. The softness of kisses gathered us deeper. Fresh and inviting we wanted each other right then. She felt my desire and pulled my hand to her belly, slowly dragging my hand downward saying, "Ryan, I want you to take me. I have something here for you to kiss. I want to go back to that place only you can take me."

"Here Ryan" she said as she pulled my hand down into her crotch, holding my hand open to her, placing her already wet clit in the palm of my hand. Ryan slightly closed her fingers dragging her hand upward, middle two fingers sliding into her folds, spreading her wetness upward, rubbing against her hard awaiting throbbing clit.

Jamie shuddered as Ryan kissed her open mouth stifling a moan, smothering her passion with her mouth. She held her head in her hands pulling Ryan to her, kissing her back deeply, wanting her right then. Her hand slipped into the loose folds of her robe, searching, wanting to feel her wetness, wanting to feel the power responsible for taking her journey.

Jamie felt her heat even before she felt her desires. As she caressed her breasts lightly she moaned with her, into her open mouth, tongues slippery, sliding. Holding her close she pulled upward, her fingers sliding in and out. Feeling the urgency of her kiss deepened along with Ryan's probing tongue.

Ryan pulled the blankets off the bed. Jamie was left alone, separated from Ryan by a thin sheet. Standing at the foot of the bed Ryan leaned down and placed her hands on the tops of her feet and slid slowly upward, massaging the shapely muscled calves that She liked so very much.

At Ryan's first touch Jamie's arms rose slowly over her head, a gesture she knew, a permission a silent request for her passion, a part of her opening to her like a flower being touched by the warmth of a morning sun. Her head rolled slightly to one side and the left corner of her mouth pulled up into the crooked little grin she loved, a grin validating her confidence in her delivery of Ryan's pleasure.

Smooth touch on her lower legs was soothing and exciting as her inched upward to her knees, touching the insides of both through the sheet, fingertips dragging lightly along the surface, energy flowing, passion growing. She loved Ryan's touch. She felt gentleness penetrating the cotton percale, imagination magical as if in direct contact with her soft skin. Jamie was becoming intensely sensitive, goose bumps rising all over, forcing the tiny hairs on her body to stand up hard, pressing the sheet that held them. The slightest movement of the sheet was like pure electricity.

Ryan's hands continued to move upward against the muscles in her lower thighs. Fingers traced alternately over the sheet, touching lightly, then firmly. Fingers rolling under her hands slowly as he grabbed handfuls of her desire. Ryan's nails lightly scratched against her softness. Ryan was in her, entranced, her reactions to her touch. A symphony of ecstasy; her body was the choir, the strings, the combined beating of their hearts offering an increasing rhythm of synchronized percussion. Each of Ryan's fingers played a different note on Jamie's thighs, moving slowly toward the softness of her center.

Her response was recognized, a silent wanting. Her knees slowly rose upward and outward, arms stretching over her head, back arching. As her feet spread apart Ryan knelt on the foot of the bed, bending closer, slowly caressing the sweetness of her inner thighs, as the sheet persisted in hiding Ryan's true touch from her.

Her breathing was becoming shallow as attention approached her center. Fingertips raced quickly up the insides of her thighs along her flowing She shook as Ryan's rapid action surprised and thrilled her with pleasure. Ryan's fingers curled under again as she dug her fingertips and nails into her skin and drew them downward, slowly, holding the perfect chord as the symphony continued, again crossing her clit, downward, slowly downward into the sweetness of her thighs once more. The breath she sucked in moments earlier came out.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.