Suma Aunty was so Tasty

by Bahrain Boy

Copyright© 2003 by Bahrain Boy

Erotica Sex Story: I enjoyed my Suma Aunty with all freedom and pleasure. First one was a wonder love making for both of us since both of were virgins. In India it is really lucky to have such a experience at a younger age and I got it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   Aunt   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Indian Erotica   Violence   .

I am Monu from Kerala studying in 11 Class. I am very happy to narrate a sweet incident where I lost my virginity [I hope I can say this about boys also] to my aunty Suma, which happened to me during May 2003 from Kerala. My parents are still working in Bahrain. I was there till my 10th class. My aunty Suma [Mother's younger sister] is working as a teacher in a school near our native place. My aunty was staying in our old traditional tiled house with my old Grand Mother. In April 2003 my Grand Mother died and I moved back to Kerala from Bahrain. And moreover higher education in Bahrain is also a problem for expatriates so my parents also decided to shift my education early. I used to chat with my friends and parents through msn and I also used to surf other sites. Accidentally I came to your site but to be frank I liked it very much. Especially the stories of seducing young boys haunted me much since I also fantasized much about my aunty Suma.So I thought of just sending my real story to the other friends. I have seen some stories from Indian guys but not much. May be they have not known about the site.

She was at that time 24 years old and was a very sexy lady and not married yet. Some proposals were there but she was not interested in it and moreover her love with her colleague failed and she hated men. After reaching home and when I started living with my aunty in our traditional house, I started having very horny thoughts about my own aunty.

I loved watching her big buttocks cheeks jiggle inside her sari (as if welcoming me to fuck her from back) when she walked around in the house. One day it so happened that one thief tried to get into our house by removing the tiles on the roof. But he was not successful. I woke up when a tile fell down making a shattering noise during his attempt and when I saw the thief, I yelled out which woke up my aunty and some neighbors. This incident made my aunty afraid to sleep alone in her room in our big, traditional house, where because of the old type architecture, rooms were slightly big and dark due to lack of proper light. When she said that she is afraid, I immediately rose up to take the chance of sleeping in my auntie's room and assured her that I will sleep along with her in her room. When I started to sleep on another bed bit far from my auntie's bed, she immediately told me to sleep with her in her very big bed, which is well enough to accommodate two or three persons. I couldn't believe my ears. At last I was having a chance to sleep with my auntie in her bed. We closed the door and both of us laid down to sleep. But even though the lights were switched off, I couldn't sleep. Just next to me the woman was lying whom I was thinking of fucking all these months, my own aunty.

Here let me tell you something about my Aunty Suma.That day she worn and black sleeveless gown. Her creamy fair complexion was glowing which was contrast to her black gown and black bra and panty. There was not even one single spot or wrinkle on that milky body. Her figure was well maintained and very tight. That day when she came to room after bath I secretly watched by hiding near the partly closed window. She changed dress after removing her bath towel. My God. It was a beautiful scene, which I can never or ever forget in life since I was watching a naked woman for the first time. A pair of perfect boobs was standing with their full glory and proud. They were full round. They were very fair and one can easily understand how soft they are, by just looking at them. She didn't need any bra to hold them as they were perfectly shaped and were standing proudly like two small hills with two beautiful nipples, in the center of brown colored areolas. The areolas were big but really felt erotic in that body. Her back was beautiful! Smooth and creamy. Her stomach was really smooth, silky and flat. There the big deep navel looked so sexy and really stood erotis as if It was inviting me to taste it deepness. I also watched her fat love mound covered with hairs between the perfect thighs. Her ass was beautifully curved and round. It was soft, smooth and perfectly shaped. Moreover she had a terrific body with which she can compete with any model. But her body just resembled the figure of Aishwarya Rai, the famous Indian model and actress. I watched her without closing my eyes. That day was sleepless night for me since I have seen a woman naked before.

I lay awake for long time with a hardened cock inside my shorts. Slowly I turned towards my aunty who was lying on her side, with her back towards me and as if in sleep, I embraced her by putting my right hand over her big belly. She slightly moved and I understood that she had not fallen fully asleep. Hugging my aunty increased my lust and I slightly touched my rock-hard cock to her bulging buttocks. It was as if pressing my cock against a silk cushion. I shivered with lust. Because her ass cheeks were so fat, my cock wedged between her gown covered ass cheeks easily. After keeping my cock like that for some time, I slowly started moving my cock back and forth, rubbing deeply between my auntie's ass cheeks. The fact that I am rubbing my cock in between my own auntie's ass cheeks raised my lust to its peak. I couldn't control myself longer. Shivering with lust I shot my hot load inside my underwear. She moved slightly again when my body shivered when I shot my load. Still hugging my aunty, I went to sleep with my lust drained. Next day morning, she woke me up. I looked eagerly to my auntie's face. She was smiling only. I was really relieved that she didn't show any anger in her face. I was slightly afraid whether she knew what I did yesterday night but her smile assured me. That night also I repeated the procedure and shot my load against my auntie's cushion-like buttocks. Slowly I started taking my cock out of my underwear and rubbing against her ass and coming on her buttocks.

To my sheer delight I noticed her attitude towards me change day by day. She started hugging me often. It was easy to notice that her hugs were becoming more intensive, pressing me closely to her big boobs. I also started burying my face in between her boobs when she hugged me and smelling her sweet smell. The next week, the ultimate happened. As usual, after the lights were switched off, I slowly took out my cock and moved my hips closer to her ass cheeks. I started rubbing my cock in between auntie's big ass cheeks. Suddenly, startling me, aunty turned towards my side and hugged me tightly saying "Oh my boy, Monu, my darling, my sweet darling. I want you. I have not enjoyed sex before." Saying this and without giving me time to utter anything, aunty kissed me squarely on my lips. I couldn't believe my luck. I also kissed her hungrily and deeply. Aunty pushed her tongue into my mouth. I sucked on my auntie's tongue like an ice cream cone. My rock hard cock pressed against her big belly. She immediately took hold of my cock in her hands and started massaging it. I was shivering with lust. My own aunty massaging my rock hard cock!!! I moved my hips in tune with auntie's caressing of my cock. Breaking our French kiss, aunty told me "Monu, put on the light. I want to see a cock live. I never had seen it before". My God while hearing this I understood that she is also a virgin.I jumped up from the bed and put on the light. She was really hot and removed my shirt and caressed my chest with her mouth, and licked my nipples. She swallowed them, sending a current through my body. Her mouth traveled down from my chest to my stomach, teasing me with her kisses. I was very happy to see she began to go down. After removing my underwear her luscious lips landed on the big purple head of my throbbing dick and I experienced a sweet kiss on it. A sudden shiver went through my whole body. A young boy is going to enjoy the fantasy lady. Then Aunty began to play with my balls, massaging them and softly squeezing them. Feeling this sexy beauty's hands on my balls, I was in heaven and began to moan loudly. She was holding a larger part of my prick outside and with her other hand, she was alternatively raking my balls with her fingernail and also massaging them, giving me a wonderful sensation. Then she started to tease me by licking my shaft up and down and all over, but avoids the head. She licked under the ridge of the head, but did not take the head in her mouth. Then she licked all the way down to the base of my shaft and took my balls in her mouth, one at a time and sucked on them softly. All of a sudden, she took it in her mouth and twirled her tongue around it. She tightened her grip on the back of my leg trying to get a hold of her. She moved her head in close, parting her pout lips. She pushed them down.

I let out a little gasp as Auntie's lips touched my skin, my cock flexed again, some pre-cum was forming on the tip, and my dick was aching. She bent in closer to my thigh, her breasts inside the gown were rubbing against the inside of my shin. She was sucking hard, her wet lips pressed tightly to my leg, she pressed her tongue, felt her breasts rubbing against my lower leg. Her sensitive nipples hardened because of it. She unconsciously moved her other hand a little further up the back of my leg, cupping the bottom of my back. She took her lips away from my swollen lump, but ran her hot, wet tongue over it, leaving a trail of saliva behind. She really couldn't help herself, the little moan escaped from her lips as she looked over my cock. She was rubbing her hand over my bottom, feeling my ass cheeks. I ran my hand through her hair. I moved my hand to the back of her head and lightly took hold of her hair, pulling her up slightly to the level of my cock, her full, red pout lips were barely an inch away from my cock as it jerked about, waving in front of her face, the pre-cum dribbling down the front of the full cock head. She opened her mouth, and ran her tongue along my cock head, licking the white sperm from it. She raised her hand and gripped my cock shaft tightly. She tugged on it, moving her hand back and forth, more pre-cum appeared on the tip and again she shot her tongue out and licked away the white droplets. It was feeling great. Next she engulfed me shaft entirety into her mouth, deep-throating me all at once.

I was really excited but I just stayed just like that as my whole shaft was inside her mouth. I started to moan as she slowly started to lick the head while it was still in her mouth, ringing around the ridge, flickering at the pee hole. Then she started to move towards the top and suck gently. She slowly moved my thick cock in and out of her mouth in long strokes, sucking softly and in the spots, which I liked best. I started to grow even bigger in her mouth. She was sucking my cock with great favor. I was really in heaven because this incident was far beyond my dreams. She was doing this job with great care and taste. She got my dick in to her month fully until her throat. Her hands were working on my balls. My hands were working hard on her breasts. I was tuning her nipples.

"Ugghhhh!" I moaned as She ran her tongue along the shaft and back again. She started to lick the head, probing my pee hole with her tongue in a sensual way that really turned me on. She was now vigorously licking my shaft, cupping my balls in her free hand. She had taken the full shaft into her mouth and was concentrating on the top of my dick. She moved slowly at first then quickened the speed, using her hand at the base of my shaft. I was fully wet with all the saliva that was dripped down my cock and from Aunt's constant licking and sucking. She then started to move her hand up and down in pace with her mouth, giving me a hand job and blowjob at the same time, exciting me even more. I pushed her head towards my dick. She opened her mouth wide and took my huge cock [sorry to say the truth. it is really big while comparing my age] into her mouth again. I read in some stories about the size of cock as 9 to 12 inches. But my cock was around 6.5 inches only. She felt it hit the back of her throat almost and she started to suck on it extremely hard, her hand moving back and forth as she did. She closed her eyes tight, tasting my hot prick as she ran her tongue across the bottom of it.

"Uughh Please! Suck it", I urged, my dick pulsing in the mouth of the most beautiful girl on earth. I forgot the entire moral side that she is my mother's sister. To be frank she also forgot the relation between us and now I am her younger lover only.

I gripped the back of her head tighter as she eagerly sucked my cock, bobbing her head back and forth in a fast rhythm. She wasn't thinking about anything else but sucking my cock. She gripped my cock tighter, working it faster. It was too much for me. I looked down, watching Aunty suck on my virgin cock. I could feel her wet saliva all over the shaft. I was meeting her bobbing head with my own small thrusts, rocking my hips back and forth.

"Aunt. I am going to come" I moaned. I felt my cum-sac welling up with my spunk. Now She moved her hand from my ass, and brought it round to cup my balls, she started to massage my tight sac, her nails digging into the skin as she took hold.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.