The Mind Drug - Cover

The Mind Drug

Copyright© 2003 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A young woman research scientist discovers a psychotropic drug that massively increases libido, while removing all inhibition. This is her story and how she came to live her life going from one drug induced sex spree to another.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual  

Hello,

My name's Ian and I've been given the responsibility of tidying up Jenny's notes. I've been reading through her experimental material on her computer and I've discovered some alarming things that have been written about others and myself here. First, I should point out that Jenny is in hospital having suffered a nervous breakdown. Her behaviour at work became more and more erratic until it got to the point where she was a danger to herself and others.

I have discovered in the material I have found on her hard disc that she has been writing about imagined events involving a so-called mind drug, namely SePh17. Neither the sexual events, nor the creation of the drug are true. All the events concerning myself, Martin, Barbara and Doug were the product of Jenny's deteriorating mental state. It is unlikely that Jenny will be able to return to work in the near future. Therefore, I have taken it upon myself to inform the website to which I understand she has been sending her fictional accounts, of the real situation. Jenny was a good scientist and a great friend and it is a source of great sadness that she has experienced these mental problems. She is being well looked after and the Doctors at the Clinic are confident of an improvement in her condition very soon.

Best wishes
Ian Braddock

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.