The Mind Drug - Cover

The Mind Drug

Copyright© 2003 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A young woman research scientist discovers a psychotropic drug that massively increases libido, while removing all inhibition. This is her story and how she came to live her life going from one drug induced sex spree to another.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual  

Jean-Luc pulled me tight against him; I could feel the hardness of his erection pressing in to my belly. He kissed me passionately, his hands roaming my body. I let out a little squeal as his hands groped at the crack of my arse through the material of my trousers and then slipped down between my legs. He suddenly broke away, "Not here Jenny, not here. Come with me please." He took my hand in his and quickly led me in to a small storeroom filled with shelves stacked with glassware and apparatus. He closed and locked the door behind us before embracing me again and kissing me hard. I was backed up against the door, and his hard stiff cock was jabbing in to me; I wanted it to be inside me so badly. I reached between us, unzipped his flies, and felt inside for his cock. It was rigid and very thick. I squeezed it in my fist, my fingers barely closed around its huge girth. I shuddered in anticipation of the pleasure this monster of a cock was going to give me when it slid inside me.

Jean-Luc's mouth was on my neck, he was breathing hard as he undid my slacks. "Oh Jenny, I want you, I want you." Another shiver ran through me as he pushed my slacks and panties down my thighs, and with a twitch of my legs, they fell down to my ankles. I opened my legs ready to take his huge cock inside me."Oh, yes Jean-Luc, Oh yes. I want you. Fuck me, fuck me hard." I guided his cock in to my open cunt and with a thrust of his slim hips, Jean-Luc was up me and fucking me. It was all I could do no to scream; as his fat hard cock stretched my tight wet cunt wide open. Our mouths were locked together again as he began a slow rhythmic thrusting up me. He had one hand under my arse, his fingers slipping inside my cunt, and his other hand was inside my bra stroking my tits. I was in paradise; Jean-Luc's gentle hands softly touched and caressed my body while his enormous cock plunged steadily in and out of my drooling snatch. As he thrust in to me, a torrent of juice poured from me, and my crotch and thighs were awash with the goo from my cunt.

Jean-Luc was grunting like a bear as he orgasmed and ejaculated a gush of semen up me, I felt it splash inside my cunt and I began to cum immediately. He was groaning as he continued to shag me,"Oh Jenny, oh Jenny." Again that seductive Parisian accent that made my name sound like 'Chenny', made my spine tingle. My orgasm came like a delicious tornado and tore through my whole body, I was tingling from head to foot as my climax roared through me."Oh God Jean-Luc, uhhhhh. Oh God, yes go on, go on, uhhhh."

He increased his pace and power, his cock was now slamming in to me with an animal ferocity. He had both hands under my arse and was banging me for all he was worth, I was being slammed against the door but I was in heaven as his massive cock pummelled in to my squelching cunt. He began grunting again and I felt his cock twitch and then another stream of semen flooded my cunt. I was on the verge of another shattering climax and the sensation of his spunk squirting all over the inside of my snatch tipped me over the edge. I came violently, I almost convulsed with the intensity of the myriad sensations erupting and flowing through me, caused me to cry out loud,"Ohhhhh God, Jean-Luc, fuck me more, uhhhh, go on, fuck me more." Jean-Luc had to put his hand over my mouth to silence my screams as he hammered his cock into me harder still. Another orgasm began to build deep down inside my belly, and Jean-Luc was coming again, "Oh Jenny, Jenny, it's wonderful, so wonderful, uhhhhh." I came again, not as explosively as before but I was left breathless by the force of it. I managed to subdue my groans and I felt Jean-Luc's cock spasm again as another load of his spunk sprayed my insides.

We'd been screwing in the storeroom for almost twenty minutes when Jean-Luc finally began to slow his pace. He finally withdrew his still rigid cock and clung to me, we were both exhausted. Through large gulps of air, he said, "Oh sweet Jenny, that was so wonderful." As the euphoria and my sexual arousal began to fade, I became aware of aches and pains over my body. My boobs and nipples felt sore from the mauling they'd received as Jean-Luc's screwing had become more intense. And my back hurt where it had been repeatedly slammed against the hard door, and my thigh muscles ached from the effort of grinding my crotch in to Jean-Luc's. There was also a small river of spunk and juice running out of my fanny and down my legs. We managed to separate ourselves and Jean-Luc tucked his erection back in to his trousers, and I pulled my slacks and panties back up.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.