The Mind Drug - Cover

The Mind Drug

Copyright© 2003 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young woman research scientist discovers a psychotropic drug that massively increases libido, while removing all inhibition. This is her story and how she came to live her life going from one drug induced sex spree to another.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual  

I saw Barbara's eyes widen in dread as Ian forced his dick up her arse. She was obviously tense, she had every right to be, it meant that Ian had to grip his cock in his hand and really push to get it in. Barbara yelped in pain as he finally managed to get through her tight arsering and enter her. "Christ, she's tight. I thought my cock would break before it went in. But it feels really good now, I reckon I'll get off easy." Barbara had closed her eyes and was quietly whimpering as Ian began to slowly arse-fuck her. Martin, who was still performing wonders in my snatch with his own cock said, "Go on then mate, give her a good seeing to." Ian soon changed position, he leant right over the simpering woman and began to suck her tits. This changed Barbara's mood considerably, she lifted her chubby legs in the air and started to gasp and pant as she began to orgasm again. It wasn't just the attention Ian was paying to her nipples, but also, as he ground his crotch in to hers, he was rubbing her cunt with his belly. Now Barbara was transported to a higher plain of ecstacy, her raised legs were quivering and her cries of pleasure were getting more lurid."Ohhh fuck yes, yes, sex me, sex me, harder, sex me harder. My quim, my quim feels so... so... , I'm going to uhhhh cum, uhhhh sex me, sex me, I'm uhhhhhh CUMMINNNGGG"

Barbara's quaint choice of words would have amused me at any other time, but now I was too absorbed having another delicious orgasm. Martin seemed unstoppable, he was banging me now as hard as ever and I felt another warm load of spunk gush up inside me. Ian seemed to have had enough of Barbara's arse and climbed off the panting woman, and stood with his rigid cock sticking out. Barbara sat up on the desk, her fat belly overhanging her thighs and her enormous tits swinging. She looked beseechingly at Ian,"Please don't stop Ian. I want you to sex me some more."

Ian turned to her with a wry smile. "Of course you do Babs, and by the way, I've been fucking you, not sexing you, got it?" Barbara nodded and said,

"Yes Ian, sorry it's just my silly way. I want you to... fuck me some more. Will you Ian, will you fuck me some more please? You can do it up my bottom again if you want to. I like it like that, it's nice, please."

Ian turned to me and Martin and said, "How you doin' with her Marty? still getting your jollies?" Martin slowed down almost to a stop, his cock very slowly easing in and out of me. The orgasm that was building only seconds before gradually died away, I felt cheated and deprived. Martin said,"Yeah she's great, nice and tight but her hole is fucking drenched."

Ian said, "So why don't we have a mix and match, we've still got a few minutes." Martin pulled out of me, his cock in the same proud state as Ian's. "What do you mean, mix and match? We've fucked 'em both."

Ian grinned wickedly,"So why don't we get them to fuck each other?"

I glanced at poor Barbara, she looked absolutely horrified. Having sex with another woman had obviously never even crossed her mind. She was a wife and a mother, as straight as they come. Me on the other hand, had been known to sleep with women in the past, not very often, but it had happened a few times.

But even with my dormant lesbian tendencies, there was no way I could have fancied Barbara, not normally that is. Now though, with my sex hormones at sky high levels and raging through my system, any form of sex was better than none. As long as I could achieve a decent, desperately needed orgasm, the method was not important. My need for another orgasm was getting more urgent by the second. Barbara said, "I can't do that Ian, I'm not interested in women that way." She looked at me apologetically,"It's not you Jenny. It's not that I don't..."

Ian cut her off. "Look Babs, either you get it on with Jen here, or I put my cock away. It's up to you Babs, you fuck her and I'll fuck you." Barbara looked like a rabbit caught in car headlights, she was in turmoil. She had no interest in me physically, but on the other hand, her desire for cock was overwhelming. "OK, what do you want me to do?" Ian rubbed his hands together. "Good girl, Babs. Now I think that Jen would just love it if you were to eat her pussy. So Jen, you swap places with Babs, and lie on ya back." I did as I was ordered, anything to speed things up and get that lovely warm tingly feeling back in my fanny. I hopped up on to the desk, kicked my knickers off, lay back and spread my legs.

I could see that despite the threat of going without a fuck, Barbara was not keen to indulge in a bit of lesbo cunnilingus. She looked at my exposed fanny with a mixture of disgust and horror. Despite her reluctance, her intense need for a shag overcame her revulsion and she stooped to go down on me. I was tingling from head to foot with anticipation, as her huge tits swung down, but before her mouth could make contact with my wet snatch, the telephone rang. Barbara stopped and straightened up as Martin answered the phone, I was left on the desk with my legs spread and my knees up as if I was about to undergo an internal exam, and right at that moment, I would have welcomed one. After a few words in to the phone, Martin hung up and said,"We'd better give it a rest now, that was the guys in Goods Inwards. There's a delivery of livestock arrived and I need to check it over and sign it in. Sorry folks."

Barbara looked at me, I couldn't tell if she was disappointed at having to go without a shag or if she was relieved not to have go down on me. As Martin and Ian got themselves together, I scooped up my knickers while Barbara retrieved her clothes. The two men were having words in the corner, trying to decide what to do with us while Barbara and I talked together. She said,"I don't know what to do Jenny, I feel so... so... I don't know how to put it, but I have never felt like this before. I want those boys to do things to me that my Len has never done. Am I going mad Jenny?" I held her hand and said,"No Barbara, you're not going mad. Martin has somehow given you a drug that has increased your libido by a phenomenal degree..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.