The Mind Drug - Cover

The Mind Drug

Copyright© 2003 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young woman research scientist discovers a psychotropic drug that massively increases libido, while removing all inhibition. This is her story and how she came to live her life going from one drug induced sex spree to another.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual  

I got home at around nine-thirty; all I could think of was having a long soak in a hot bath. It was only now with the effects of the drug abated that the enormity of what I'd done came home to me. I sat in the hot soapy water and cried. I felt cheap and dirty like a crack whore who'd do anything for a fix. I eventually managed to pull myself together reasoning that what I had done so willingly was due to the effects of the drug. I was still the decent person I always was. I just had to make sure that I avoided all possible ways of ingesting the drug again. I wouldn't take the matter any further, I knew I could get Ian dismissed for what he'd done, but of course that would mean exposing my own sordid part of the story. Although I saw myself as very much the innocent party, if this was to get out, I'd be a laughing stock, and I'd be forced to leave my job. I decided that I'd talk to Ian first thing tomorrow and make sure that he never even thinks of doing it again. I sank down in to the warm foamy water and dozed, finally feeling that I'd come to terms with what had happened, and I actually began to relax.

The next morning, somewhat uncharacteristically, I slept through the alarm radio. The events and emotional trauma of the previous day had taken a greater toll on me than I had thought. I had a rushed shower, hurriedly dressed, grabbed some biscuits and milk as breakfast and fled the house. I got to work fifteen minutes late. My supervisor Doug Bradley, was already in his office along the corridor, he didn't notice me slink in to the lab. but he wouldn't have said anything anyway, I was always so punctual normally. I dived in to my office and got my lab. coat on. I was dying for a pee and was about to head for the loo when Ian knocked on the door.

"Have you got a minute Jen, I need to talk to you about what happened?"

I scowled at him, "Not right this second Ian. But I need to talk to you soon. Wait here, I'll be back in five minutes." I trotted off to the ladies and had a pee. As I exited the cubicle, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, damn, I'd forgotten to put my make-up on, I'd been in such a hurry. I dashed upstairs to find my office empty. The cowardly little sod had disappeared, too scared to face me.

I rummaged through the contents of my handbag and found my eye shadow, lipstick and eyeliner. Using the small vanity mirror stuck to the wall above the filing cabinet, I applied the cosmetics and gradually made alarm myself look half-presentable. I looked down by my feet and saw with slight alarm, that there was a small whitish stain on the rug in front of the cabinet. It was a momento of what had happened the day before. I made a mental note to use some solvent later to get rid of it. Satisfied that I no longer looked as if I'd just got out of bed, I set about arranging the experiments for the day. I went out in to the lab. Ian was still nowhere to be seen, the spineless bugger. I retrieved the results from the scintillation counter and they were promising, it looked as though drug bound preferentially to the primary site, the Medial Preoptic Area. I needed to resynthesise the drug with different functional groups so I began to get the reagents and chemicals together. This was where Ian proved so useful, he was a competent organic chemist in his own right. I left him a note on his desk asking him to get the reaction going while I went down to the basement to order some more fresh rats. I hated having to kill so many animals so I decided to ask for a dozen rats instead. I'd just have six in each group.

I reached the basement, and swiped my way through the security doors. Martin, one of the animal house technicians was in his office. He was talking on the phone and waved me to a chair. As I sat down, I felt an odd tingling sensation deep in my belly. At first I thought it was just hunger as I'd missed breakfast. It took a few seconds to realise that it felt like what I'd experienced yesterday, the beginnings of sexual arousal. I squirmed on the chair trying to ease the growing achy itch between my legs. Martin was looking at me and smiling as he concluded his conversation. "What can I do you for Doctor Browne?"

I felt slightly flustered and stammered,"Er... I need... er... a.dozen more rats of the same... er... strain as before please Martin." He was grinning at me and said,"Sure no problem Doc. I'll just check my database and see what I've got in stock." I felt more and more uncomfortable in the same room as Martin. He wasn't exactly attractive, mid twenties, fat, lank ginger hair and a less than handsome face. But however much I fought it, Martin seemed like just the thing I needed right now. The thought scared the hell out of me, but couldn't shake it off, I needed someone urgently, and I needed that someone to screw me. I had to get away, out of the confines of his office.

I hurried down the corridor to the first cage room and swiped my way in. There, I was alone except for dozens of rabbits all safely tucked up in their wire frame homes. I moved to a corner, trying to comprehend what the hell was happening to me. The burning ache in my crotch was unrelenting and getting worse. It felt exactly like yesterday after Ian had drugged me, but that wasn't possible now, I'd taken nothing from him in the few seconds I'd been in his company. There was no way I could have ingested any of the drug this morning and yet here I was feeling as horny as before. I could only reason that it was some kind of echo, a delayed effect from the drug. I turned my back to the door and struggled against the intense desires within me but my hand still moved purposefully to the zip of my slacks. My fingers slid in to my panties, through my tangle of pubic hair and down to my snatch. I began to slowly rub and probe my fanny, an instant rush of pleasure engulfed me and I let out a small murmur as a wonderful warm feeling spread throughout my crotch.

Martin's voice startled me, I'd been so enraptured that I didn't hear him enter the room. "You OK Doc? Not feeling well?" I turned slowly to face him, I felt no shame, no embarrassment. I didn't feel the slightest humiliation that he could see that I was masturbating openly in front of him. I stood brazenly, even arrogantly in before him as my hand continued to move inside my knickers. With a knowing smile, Martin advanced towards me,

"Ian wasn't kidding, you really are a horny bitch. Let me do that for you eh?"

I withdrew my hand and looked in to his eyes as he groped his way between my legs. At any other time, I would have felt nothing short of revulsion at what he was doing, but now, I wanted it more than I could believe, more than anything in the world. His fat fingers delved deeply up inside me, I shuddered as a thrill swept over me. His mouth was over mine, my lips parting and allowing his tongue to tangle with my own. My sexual arousal climbed and soared as Martin's hand clawed at my tits. I wanted him desperately, I wanted him inside me so urgently that I squeezed his cock through his trousers and gasped,"Do me Martin, for God's sake do me now." In an instant, my slacks and knickers were around my knees, and I had extracted his stiff cock from his flies. I guided his cock between my open legs and up in to my soaking wet cunt. With a powerful lunge of his hips, Martin was up me, his cock buried deep up my snatch. I let out a long moan as the pure wanton sexuality of the moment sent a burst of intense excitement through my body. Martin had grasped my arse with both hands as he rammed his cock in and out of me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.