Twice Lucky II: Time for a Change
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The story of Jake Turner continues... If you knew then, what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Jake should have known something was up Saturday night when Melissa wanted to go out. On weekends, Muffy was usually a stay-at-home gal because of her hectic school and work schedules. Jake took her for Italian food, a cuisine that Senoras Lopez and Martinez were having problems mastering. Melissa swore that Jake had a cast iron stomach the way he ladled the hot sauce on everything he ate. The senoras thought he was the next best thing to Elvis because of the way he ate. Senora Lopez told Louisa that Jake must be hot blooded to like his food so caliente. Louisa could only smile and nod in agreement.

Jake and Melissa arrived home from the restaurant about nine. The house was dark and quiet, Jake figured they would be spending a relaxing evening alone. Melissa said she was going to change as Jake sat on the couch and turned on the tube. He was mindlessly staring at the Wonderful World of Disney’s Daniel Boone, when two slender hands covered his eyes.

“Guess who,” came a soft whisper in his ear.

Jake did not have a clue. He hedged, trying to get her to talk more.

“MMmm, it’s someone sweet, smart and pretty,” he said.

The girl gave a tinkling laugh and removed her hands.

“That pretty much covers every woman you know,” she said.

Jake recognized the voice and he broke out in a big grin. It was Beth Owens.

“Well, maybe I should have said: smart, sweet, pretty, hippie chick,” he said without turning around.

“Happy Birthday!”

Jake turned his head finally as she walked around the couch. He could hardly believe how pretty she was. She had on a knee length white dress and matching heels, her brown hair was still shoulder length and flipped up at the ends. He guessed he hadn’t seen her for at least four months. She had been gone for the Christmas break, visiting some of her mother’s family in North Carolina. She had filled out some since he had last seen her. Her breasts were larger, riding high on her chest, and her hips flared more noticeably. She sat next to him on the couch, kissed him on the cheek, and handed him a large manila envelope.

“I brought you a birthday present,” she said.

Jake took the envelope and looked at her curiously.

“Go ahead, open it,” Beth said.

Jake opened the metal clasp and pulled out the contents. He gave her another baffled look. The envelope contained what looked like her personal papers. She smiled at him and took the papers out of his hands.

“This is my driver’s license. Did you know I turned eighteen on December twenty-fourth?”

Jake shook his head no.

“No one else does either,” she said. “They think my birthday is in March. So did I until I got a copy of my birth certificate. My parents couldn’t afford my birthday and Christmas at the same time so Mama changed my birthday to March.”

She held up the next item.

“This is a letter from Ms. Phillips, the principal at Kennedy. It says I have enough credits to graduate in June. I used it when I went to North Carolina and applied at Duke University.”

She hauled out another letter.

“Even if I don’t get accepted at Duke, I have a scholarship to Rollins College in Orlando -- and I’ve been accepted at Florida State,” she said.

Jake was still lost and unable to see the path forward until she pulled out the last thing in the packet.

“These are birth control pills, my second month’s supply. See, they’re half gone. They were the last thing I needed to accomplish before I would ask you to take my virginity. I promised myself I would graduate, get into college, be eighteen, and safe before I had sex. You don’t know how hard it was to keep that promise after I met you. That’s why I avoided you so much.

“I’ve watched you for a year and a half Jake, I know for sure of at least six women you’ve been with and a few more I’m almost certain about. None of them have anything but praise for you. It’s my turn now, if you want me that is.”

It was the most incredible performance Jake had ever seen. Next to Melissa, Beth Owens had to be the most sharply focused woman on the planet. Plus, it took a lot of Moxie to lay it all on the line like she just did. Did he want her? Does a hobby horse have a hickory dick? Jake pulled her into his arms and kissed her. Beth molded herself against him and kissed him back with all the pent up passion in her love starved body.

They broke the kiss just as co-conspirators Louisa and Melissa walked into the room.

Louisa was wearing a sharp red dress and high-heels, Melissa was still wearing the blue outfit she wore at dinner.

“We are going out with your sister and Jody to a club Debbie knows about in Daytona,” Melissa said. “We will probably be late so you kids have fun.”

Louisa and Melissa both kissed Jake goodbye and Melissa kissed Beth before they headed out to Melissa’s Corvette. Beth moved back into Jake’s arms as soon as the door closed.

“Melissa said you were mine for the night. She is about the most amazing woman I’ve ever met. Tigger talked to her for me. Then Melissa called me with the idea of surprising you for your birthday,” Beth said.

Jake agreed with her assessment completely. It took a very secure woman to give her man a beautiful horny virgin for his birthday. Jake got them both a drink and sat back beside her on the couch. He asked her about school and home as he sat with his arm companionably around her.

“Jake why aren’t you taking me to bed? Are you turning me down?”

It was an opportunity that Jake had been waiting for.

“Is that all you women think about? I am not just a piece of meat. I have feelings, you know. Why can’t you just accept me as a worthwhile person instead of a sex object...”

Jake could not go on. Beth was looking at him as if he had just landed in a flying saucer. He cracked up at what he thought was a monumentally funny gag. Beth looked at him even stranger.

“Sorry, I couldn’t help it. Just once, I wanted to get to say that. Isn’t that the mantra of you ‘women’s libbers?’” Jake said between fits of laughter.

“Which birthday are you celebrating tomorrow, your twelfth?” she asked archly.

Jake laughed even harder.

“Touché,” he said. “Yes, I want to make love to you, but since we’ve waited this long, I thought we’d ease into it ... if you don’t mind. What I want to do now is take you somewhere and show you off.”

“Really?” She asked, “Like where?”

Beth suddenly loved the idea that he did not just tumble her into the bed, as badly as she wanted that to happen. She knew he was a nice guy, but she had never seen this romantic side of him. Tigger had, however, hinted she should expect the unexpected.

“It’ll be a surprise. Boy, my status is going to skyrocket when people see me with such a babe,” Jake said.

Beth blushed as she went for her coat and purse. Jake put his arm around her and led her to his car. Twenty minutes later, they were at the Amoré. Sid Moran greeted them at the hostess station.

“Hello, Jake, it’s good to see you. Who’s this beautiful vision with you?” Sid asked.

Jake made introductions then Sid called the hostess over. Evidently, with Liz in Europe, they had hired someone to help greet guests. Sid and the hostess had a short private chat. the woman nodded a few times then turned to Jake and Beth. “Mr. Turner, if you will follow me I have your table ready for you.” Beth was most impressed that they had gotten a table right away even though there appeared to be other patrons waiting. They had a small private table near the dance floor. Jake ordered Beth a Mimosa, heavy on the orange juice, and a club soda for himself. When the drinks arrived, Jake asked Beth to dance.

It took some coaxing but Jake was soon holding her in his arms on the dance floor. Beth was self-conscious at first but loosened up by the second song. It was so very dreamy being in Jake’s arms. She felt like Cinderella at the ball dancing with Prince Charming. They stayed at the club until almost midnight. Jake drove her to the ranch. They were barely in the door when Beth could not restrain herself. She threw herself into his arms and kissed him the way she had dreamed of doing for over a year.

Jake returned her kiss with equal ardor. He took Beth’s hand and led her to the bedroom. Beth whistled at the size of the bed. Tigger had not been kidding when she said a lot of people could have fun at once in it. It was bigger than her entire bedroom had been when she lived in Oak Ridge. Jake knelt down and slipped off her white high-heeled pumps, then pushed her back until she was sitting on the bed. He reached under her dress and captured the waistband of her pantyhose. Beth raised her hips as he pulled her pantyhose off her. Once the hose were discarded, Jake started at her ankle and kissed his way up her leg.

He lingered behind her knee, his lips were sending little ripples of delight along her thighs. Beth sighed and fell back on the bed. She did not have any previous experience but her active imagination had envisioned a scene much like this one. Jake coaxed her thighs apart and kissed his way toward her fragrant mound. Beth spread her legs for him as he moved higher, thankful that she had shaved and trimmed her abundant growth. Tigger’s advice, again. Of course, guru Tigger was the subject matter expert on all things Jake. Jake planted a kiss on her little newly bald pussy through her panties then stood up. Beth opened her eyes when his lips left her body. Was that all there was? Did she stink down there or something? What made him stop?

Jake smiled down at her and pulled off his shirt and shoes before climbing in bed. He took her in his arms and kissed her, probing her mouth with his tongue. Beth was impossibly inexperienced. She had only kissed two boys in her life and Jake was one of them. She had always suppressed any thoughts of sex as a distraction from her goals. She had seen what sex led to in Oak Ridge. She was not sacrificing her future for a double wide and a passel of kids. Being smart and pragmatic, she had wisely decided that if she never started she would not have to worry about when to stop. Now, here she was in bed with the town stud having to learn on the job. Good thing she was a quick study!

Jake’s lips felt heavenly on hers. The dancing and Jakes nearness had her already aroused, now all this kissing was adding fuel to the fire. Jake sat her up and unzipped her dress. She held up her arms as he pulled it off over her head. She turned crimson, as Jake looked at her in her white lace and satin underwear.

“Wow, you are even more beautiful than I imagined,” Jake said in awe.

Beth blushed even redder. Her body, like her intellect, was an anomaly in her family. She was fairly tall at five-nine and very curvaceous. She had assiduously hidden her charms since she started to develop at the age of thirteen. Jake was seeing more of her than any man ever had, and he was angling to see more as he deftly unfastened her bra. Jake slipped the catch loose on her front clasp bra and drew a sharp breath as her orbs sprang free. Her breasts were medium large, wide spaced, and set firm and high. Jake traced his fingers around their periphery then cupped them in his hands. Beth moaned and fell back on the bed when he bent forward to capture her left nipple between his lips. Her nipple elongated and hardened in his mouth.

It took him less than a minute to have her breasts feeling better than she ever had during her frequent masturbation sessions. After laving her breasts for a few minutes, Jake kissed his way down her body. She automatically raised her hips as he slipped her damp panties off and approached her warm, moist quim. Soon his talented tongue was working its magic on her engorged pink pussy lips. It was wonderful the way he licked and nibbled on her. Then his tongue started to work on her clit. When his tongue touched her sensitive nub, her breath left her with a whoosh. He might never make her feel as good with his fingers as she could herself, but his tongue was marking uncharted territory.

Beth was embarrassed that her body was responding so strongly. Jake was going to think she was a slut the way she squirmed and moaned. She could not help it, however. It felt so good, and she had waited so long. She noticed that Jake was attuned to her responses. If she reacted to something strongly, he would redouble his attention on that spot. She let her hands fall onto his head and pressed him more firmly toward her need. She was close now, her hips weaving in short oscillations against his slithering tongue. Then she went over the top when he sucked her clit into his mouth and drummed a tattoo on it with his stiffened tongue.

Beth came strongly as Jake assaulted her little pleasure button. She cried out and heaved her hips off the mattress to gain more contact with his agile tongue. Jake held onto her shapely hips as she moaned through her climax. As soon as her gyrations slowed to a stop, he started again. Her second orgasm left Beth’s clit super sensitive so Jake started removing his clothes for the main event. Beth gaped at his substantial male appendage. She wondered how he was getting that monstrosity into her little slit. She knew intellectually that it would fit, but the mechanics of how it could escaped her. Jake clambered between her spread thighs and wet his cudgel’s crowned head with her juice.

“This is going to hurt some at first. I’ll go slow but it’s still going to be painful,” Jake said as if reading her mind.

“Get it over with quickly, Jake, don’t prolong it,” she said pensively.

Jake nodded and worked his flared head into her. He felt Beth’s hymen not far inside her tunnel. He took a few short strokes then reared back and surged forward powerfully. Beth’s maidenhead gave way to his onslaught and he sank halfway into her tight tunnel. Beth grimaced and sucked in her breath, but didn’t make a sound when he deflowered her. Jake paused and let her get accustomed to him being in her. When the frown started relaxing, he withdrew slightly and gently pushed into her. Jake could tell it still hurt so he stopped again. He kissed her and then fastened his lips on her nipple. She finally spoke.

“Bite it a little harder, Jake.” He complied. “Ummm ohh, that’s nice, and I feel so full inside. Can you start moving a little again?” she asked.

Jake started a serious stroke, bottoming out inbound and leaving only the head in on the rebound. It only took Beth a minute to pick up the rhythm. She put her feet flat on the bed to get some leverage then gave as good as she was getting. Beth’s first orgasm from intercourse was a small one but she exploded when Jake stiffened and spewed his essence against her womb. They cuddled for a few minutes. Beth told Jake how good it all felt and thanked him repeatedly. Jake told her he was the one thankful but unless she was too sore, the night was young. He fetched her a washcloth and tenderly wiped up the cum along with the small amount of blood between her legs. She got up unsteadily to use the bathroom.

Beth asked Jake if she could take a quick shower. Jake said ok as long as he could take one with her. Jake adjusted the water temperature to her liking and they jumped in. Beth discovered she wasn’t that sore so they made love again after their shower. Beth was a natural, the pair fell asleep about two-thirty, exhausted but satisfied.

Beth woke up the next morning wrapped in Jakes arms. She grinned to herself and reached for his dick. The night was officially over but she hoped Melissa wouldn’t mind if she had one for the road.

Jake’s official birthday party started at five that evening. Tomorrow was a school and work day. It was going to have to be an early night for everyone. Jake got some nice and useful presents plus a lot of gag gifts. It was hard to shop for the guy who had everything. At six-thirty, Sven Johansson started herding everyone towards one end of the family room. The furniture had been rearranged around a large rectangular object covered with a dropcloth. When Sven had everyone’s attention, he whisked the dropcloth to the floor and uncovered a large console with a color television and some kind of large reel-to-reel tape deck inside the cabinet. It had a name plate identifying it as an Ampex Home Entertainment Center VR-6275.

“Ladies and gentlemen,” Sven said, “about 7 months ago I sold the television rights for an article I wrote for the Readers Digest. Last week I received this advance copy of the movie.”

Sven pressed a couple of buttons and the screen turned to snow. Then the image of a teenager in a football uniform wearing the number 50 appeared overlaid with the title: Zero to Hero, the Jake Turner Story. Oh, shit! Jake had forgotten all about this movie deal. Now here it was big as life on his birthday. He tried to make his escape but Muffy grabbed his arm and pulled him down on the couch. He was forced to watch all ninety minutes of the glamorized Hollywood version of 1971. The girls oh’d and ah’d at the Hollywood hunk that portrayed Jake and agreed that Joan Collins was perfect as Helen. They laughed that both his sisters were blondes in the movie.

Jake stoically endured the good natured ribbing from his friends and family as the credits rolled. Sven made the ordeal a little easier to take when he handed Jake a check from the movie’s producer. The check was for twenty thousand dollars, the balance of the agreement Sven had worked out. Man, if he had had that money last week he would have made a bundle on the Super Bowl. As it was all he had was five grand to put down on the Dolphins. He and Tiny the gun store owner worked out the same deal as they had the prior year. Tiny was getting wealthy on Jake’s betting tips. He would be ready for next year, he vowed. He knew the Dolphins won two in a row. It was a fluke that the Dolphins (always his favorite team) were in the Super Bowl three times in a row.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.