Twice Lucky II: Time for a Change - Cover

Twice Lucky II: Time for a Change

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Chapter 8

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The story of Jake Turner continues... If you knew then, what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Nina and Erika spent the night at the Murphys’ house on December nineteenth. The morning of the twentieth dawned dismal and gray. A major snowstorm was marching relentlessly eastward and was predicted to blanket Boston in a foot of snow during the overnight hours. Nina called the airport at seven. She was told that normal flight operations were ongoing. Heartened by the news, they all waited anxiously for their ride to the airport to arrive. Jennie was the only Murphy not going. She was staying at the Flynns’ house to spend the holidays with Larry. Larry was now stationed at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina, and would arrive home for Christmas leave on the twenty-second.

At seven-thirty, two limousines glided smoothly to the curb in front of the house. It was the first surprise of a day about to be full of surprises for the Murphys. The limousines made good time to Logan, the veteran drivers taking advantage of their knowledge of Boston traffic. Sean noticed that the limos did not use the main terminal road, instead traveling around to the private aviation hangers. The limos drove onto the tarmac and parked nose-on to a small jet. The General Electric Corporation owned the Lear 24c. Terry Steyaert had been able to leverage TFA’s increasing appliance orders into an at-cost use of the GE corporate jet. Sean wanted to complain about the extravagance, but Nina told him it was actually cheaper to lease the jet than to buy all of them a ticket. Well, actually, it was cheaper than buying them all a first class ticket. Nina just kept that addendum to herself.

The pilot put Mr. Murphy in the co-pilot’s seat, made sure everyone else was belted in, and then prepared his aircraft for take-off. The pilot rolled out on the taxiway and assumed his spot in the take-off rotation. Fifteen minutes later, they were wheels-up over the Atlantic. The pilot climbed to twenty-eight thousand feet and turned south-south-west for the three and a half hour flight to Daytona. Mr. Murphy got out of the copilot’s seat after the fasten seat belt sigh was extinguished. He made his way back to sit with his family while Erika took the seat he just vacated.

Erika asked the pilot a bunch of questions about the plane and flying in general. The pilot was happy to explain things to the big blonde. She was sitting sideways in the seat showing some spectacular topography. The flight was short and smooth. It ended way before the aviator wanted it to. The pilot deftly touched down in a bright sunny Daytona and taxied towards the general aviation hangers. He coasted to a stop in front of another pair of limousines that waited for his passengers. The pilot opened the main cabin door and lowered the integrated stairs. He stood at the bottom of the stairs assisting everyone exiting, while a ground crewman opened the cargo hold and unloaded their luggage. His enchanting copilot was the last to disembark. She thanked him for his patience with a little kiss, her large firm bosom pressed against his arm. He remarked that she could be his co-pilot anytime. The smile on his face lasted well beyond her departure.

Jake had walked up to the plane as soon as the engines shut down. He was standing next to the pilot as the Murphys exited the aircraft. Jake shook hands with the men and hugged the women. Jake not only hugged the newly thirteen-year-old Nina but also picked her up and swung her around. Nina had grown over the last four months. Her breasts were now sizeable mounds in her sweater. Jake led them to the limos and helped the drivers stow all the baggage. In only minutes, they were speeding down the highway, headed for the ranch.

The Murphys were agog at the size of Jake’s house. Mary was the only one who had known that Jake and Nina were rich and even she could not believe how big it was. Sean estimated that the mansion would cover at least half of the block they lived on in Boston. Melissa and Carmen were waiting on the porch as the limousines pulled up. Jake made introductions, and then left the women in Melissa’s care while he went with the men to get everyone’s luggage. Carmen took Sean Senior, Mary, young Nina, and the twins to the east wing. Jake took everyone else to the west wing.

The flight down had been easy on everyone; so, once baggage was stowed, they wanted to look around. Mary hooked up with Carmen for a tour of the house while Jake and Melissa took the others to see the ranch. Jake took his group to the stables to meet Ramon and Louisa. The father and daughter were working with some of the new horses they had recently acquired. The ranch now had thirty-five horses and seven of the mares were pregnant.

Faith and Hope were also at the stables tending to their horses Credo and Esperanza. Jake and Melissa had given them the mares for their recent fifteenth birthday. The twins were now part-time employees of TnT ranch, working in exchange for the boarding of their horses. Louisa was also boarding five other horses, earning income for the ranch for lessons as well as boarding. The Phillips twins were talking to Louisa in Spanish. They had taken Jake’s advice and learned the language. With their musical ears, it was not a difficult chore. Faith and Hope immediately latched onto young Nina, they were happy to get another little sister to fill in for the departed Dawn. Jake gave them a stern look and told them, in Spanish, to be on their best behavior.

They curtsied and said, “Si, patron,” in unison.

Jake shot Louisa a glance. She met his look with smile and a shrug. Could she help it if the twins eavesdropped on her and Jake’s little noisy bedtime games? Of course, Nina’s younger brother and sister wanted to stay and ride the horses - so Louisa took charge of them. Ramon took over the tour and led Sean and his sons towards his truck to show them the rest of the spread. Mr. Murphy was astounded when Ramon told them the ranch encompassed nearly 1700 acres. Claudia begged out of the truck ride and walked back to the house with Melissa and Jake. Jake walked between them with an arm around each woman. He delighted in softly bumping against their hips.

Jake had asked his family to come over after dinner that night. He said he had something important to talk to them about. At seven, Helen, Charles and his two sisters were at the door. Jake answered the booming doorbell and led them into the large family room. His family looked curiously at the horde of Murphys sitting around the room then turned to Jake for an explanation.

“Mom, Dad, these are the Murphys. They are friends of Nina from Boston. And, by the way, they are our cousins,” Jake said.

Comprehension dawned in Helen’s eyes. “Mary McCarthy?” she asked incredulously.

Mary nodded and jumped up to hug her almost-lost cousin. Both women were soon crying, hell, so was Jake for that matter. It was a Hallmark moment. Mary finally regained her composure and introduced her family individually. Then Helen did the same. Debbie and Angie were stunned. Charles was the only child of an only child and Helen had never mentioned any living relatives, so they had gone from zero to nine cousins in one evening.

Jake looked at Mary and Helen as they stood side by side. They shared many common features. They had the same blue eyes, same relative build, and identical sweet smiles. Some difference in hair color and height was what threw you off at first glance. In his generation, the similarities were much more apparent. Young Nina was a smaller version of Debbie - hair and all. While Angie was a slimmer version of Claudia: hair, freckles, and all.

Charles and Sean Senior shook hands looking bemused and slightly embarrassed by all the reunion histrionics. Jake got them both a cold beer from the wet bar to help them get over it. Jake explained to Charles about the unusual way he had met the Murphys as they sipped on the brews. Charles was as amazed by the story as he had been about anything his extraordinary son accomplished earlier. What the hell would Jake do next?

Jake had a chance to catch up with his sisters’ lives while they were all talking. Debbie was doing well at the newly renamed University of Central Florida. She was living in the dorm but commuted the fifty miles home every weekend. Debbie was planning to major in the new field of Physiology and Strength Development. Debbie had found another dojo in Orlando and there was a martial arts club on campus so she could keep up her karate. She also saw Tiny a couple of times a month for weapons training. Debbie spent a lot of time that evening with young Nina. Nina was in awe of her beautiful cousin and felt some unusual tingles roaming her body, while Debbie’s radar for small submissive girls zeroed in on Nina immediately.

Angie was finishing out her senior year at Kennedy High School. She was running track again this year, and was the top rated female cross-country runner in the state. She was mulling over an offer of a full scholarship to Florida State. Angie and Tyler Thornton were still dating. Tyler had only one semester left at Princeton. Angie did not talk as if she and Tyler were quite as close as they had been. It seemed the ardor had cooled. Tyler would be down the twenty-second and Angie was not even that excited about it. Angie did hit it off with her cousin Michael, however.

The Turners left around eleven. Jake thought the get-together was great. His mother hugged him fiercely and told him how wonderful he was, that made the evening even better.

Sean, Sr. and Mary herded the younger Murphys to bed as soon as the Turners went home. The youngsters were all tired and did not put up much of a fight about turning in. Sean and Nina slipped off immediately after the parents were gone. Melissa and Erika were right behind them. Jake decided to give the women some alone time to get reacquainted. That left Michael the odd man out. He stayed in the family room for another fifteen minutes then turned in. Jake and Claudia were finally alone.

“I didn’t know you were rich, Jake,” Claudia said.

“Actually, I’m not,” Jake said. “Melissa is. We are partners in some things but they are just starting to pay off.”

“Melissa is very beautiful and totally in love with you. Erika told me about your current relationship arrangement and about your plans to get married. Your lifestyle is very - progressive - in a Peyton Place sort of way,” Claudia said.

“I admit it’s unusual and not for everyone, but it works for us. We all love each other, no one is being abused or hurt, and everyone enjoys it. What’s the harm in that?” Jake asked.

“Well, nothing I guess, but what happens to everyone else when you two are eventually married?”

“I honestly don’t know,” Jake admitted. “We haven’t worked that out yet. I do know that we are up-front about that to everyone involved. We aren’t looking to trick someone into bed. That includes you, Claudia, so relax.”

“I know that, Jake, you’ve already turned me down once, remember?”

“I postponed us being together. I didn’t turn you down. Besides, you weren’t really ready for all that. Are you ready now?” Jake asked.

“I’m totally ready for you, Jake. I can’t quite wrap my arms around being with Melissa too, though.”

“Well, for the long term that’s how it has to be, but for right now, it’s just you and me,” Jake explained.

Claudia smiled in relief when Jake told her that. Sure, she thought that Melissa was beautiful and desirable and she had had threesomes all the time with Erika and Nina. It was the idea of a man in the mix that threw her out of kilter. She did not want anyone seeing how little she knew about boy-girl sex. Maybe after a few sessions with her sexy cousin she would be up to sophisticated speed. She hoped so because, regardless of what she had just told Jake, she really wanted a piece of his exotic Italian girlfriend. She felt her pussy spasm at the thought of Melissa. ‘I am such a slut,’ she thought, then smiled.

Her mental exercise took only the couple of seconds required to cover the distance between their lips. Making out was one of her favorite activities and Jake was as good at it as any girl she had ever been with. They had to settle for just kissing while in the family room but that was fine with both of them. Jake, as he rearranged his clothes to minimize any damage to his rigid rod, told her that he would take her somewhere private tomorrow and they reluctantly parted for the night.

Jake slipped into the master suite quietly, mesmerized by the sight before him. Melissa was lying on her back in the center of the bed, her hands tangled in Erika’s thick blonde hair. Erika was between her thighs, slavishly paying homage to Melissa’s sweet pussy. Jake often wondered what it was about Melissa’s taste that made them all so crazy for it. Even Louisa, who did not like women all that much, would drop to her knees in a second if Melissa even hinted she wanted her to.

Jake shed his clothes, got the K-Y out of the nightstand, and climbed on the bed behind Erika. He breathed in Erika’s musk as he lined his dick up with her dewy slit, then he plunged into her in one long firm stroke. Erika’s moans were muffled between Melissa’s thighs as Jake stroked in and out of her forcefully a few times to warm up. Jake soon began to apply the K-Y liberally to Erika’s little rosebud as he thrust in and out of her. Erika had hinted earlier that she missed her occasional backdoor visits from Jake. Erika had a nice ass so it was not exactly punishment to give her what she had been missing.

Jake was looking into Melissa’s passion-glazed eyes when he pulled completely out of Erika’s steaming quim. Melissa pulled Erika’s face tighter into her groin and nodded to Jake. Erika went to town on Melissa’s muff as Jake slowly forced his dickhead past the big babbling blonde’s tight sphincter. When he reached maximum depth, Erika let out a prolonged muffled moan of delight, as he slowly drew his probe out for another stroke, Erika sucked up Melissa’s juice with an audible slurp. Within a few cycles, Erika was gripping Jake’s pole tightly on each outstroke and welcoming him deep into her bottom on each instroke. It did not take long for Jake to accomplish his visitation mission with a prolonged emission deep in her channel.

Jake settled into bed after a quick shower a very satisfied man. Melissa sleepily rolled toward him and draped her arm and leg over him. Erika spooned herself up to Melissa’s back. Melissa loved having a warm loving body pressed against both sides. They kept her warm and toasty all night long.

The next day was Thursday the twenty-first, the last day before the first annual TnT Ranch Children’s Christmas party. Jake had come up with the idea of a Christmas party for the children of Thornton and Turner employees at Thanksgiving. Among the various businesses, friends, and family almost a hundred children under the age of twelve would be there. Jake said that he wanted a committee of wives to organize the party and make it a truly community affair. Melissa handed Jake’s idea to Mitzi Walker. The ever-organized Mitzi had a committee in place in two days. She had worked it so that every company was represented. On the evening five days after he had the idea, Jake, Melissa, Mitzi, and the committee conducted their first meeting. Jake told everyone what he envisioned, and then got out of the way. The women excitedly discussed ideas, came up with a plan, and set it in motion.

Jake made sure he would not be needed for any party prep, and then hunted down Sean Sr. and Mary. He figured the Murphy parents probably had some questions about his life style. He was going to answer them before he slept with their daughter. He was not going to ask their permission but he was going to get everything out in the open.

It turned out that Sean and Mary did have some questions, but were much less judgmental than he had prepared for. The Murphys were an amazingly progressive couple when it came to sex. They were also unconcerned about Jake’s ability to handle relationships despite his age. They were also fine with Claudia being sexually active. After all, they themselves had gotten married when Sean was seventeen and Mary was only fifteen. It turned out that Sean and Mary had suspected Claudia might be a lesbian. They were not thrilled with the idea, but they had mostly accepted it. She was an adult and her lifestyle was her business. That Claudia had shown an interest in Jake was a surprise, and great news to them.

After their discussion, Mary went to call Helen. She and her cousin were going to lunch and do some Christmas shopping. Jake and Sean stayed on the porch and talked some more. Jake quizzed Sean about his work. Sean told him that he was a Detective Sergeant in the Major Crimes Division of the Boston Police Department. He mostly handled robbery and burglary cases. He made his career solving major robberies. Jake asked him when he was due to retire. Sean replied that he had twenty-one years on the force so he could retire any time he felt like it. The problem was his retirement check would not provide for a family the size of his.

Jake cataloged what Sean had told him. Sean’s declaration fit nicely with an idea that Jake had been stewing over. Jake got up and told Sean he was taking Claudia sightseeing. The men shook hands. Sean did not immediately release Jake. Jake looked at him quizzically.

“Jake, I trust you with my daughter but she is not like the other girls you are used to. Something has happened to her that has made her distrustful and wary of men. I appreciate that you have helped her start to come out of that. You need to make sure that whatever you do helps her to keep moving forward.”

Jake thought for a minute about telling Sean about Billy McNamara but decided against it. He was, however, going to encourage Claudia to tell her folks about it. She needed to put the episode behind her. Telling her folks about it would at least relieve her of the terrible burden of keeping it a secret.

“Mr. Murphy, I promise that I will not do anything to make things worse for her,” Jake said.

“Fair enough,” Sean replied and released his hand.

The day was sunny and warm, the temperature hovering around the mid-seventies. Jake made the beach his first tour stop for Claudia. She loved the white sandy beaches and was amazed you were allowed to drive on them. After the beach, Jake made a side trip to the costume store to pick up the Santa suit he had ordered. It was the deluxe model with a red velvet coat, pants, and hat. The white trim was lambs fleece and the wig and beard were first rate. Claudia looked at him strangely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.