Twice Lucky II: Time for a Change - Cover

Twice Lucky II: Time for a Change

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Chapter 7

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The story of Jake Turner continues... If you knew then, what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Jake stepped off the Boeing 727 at Daytona International Airport Monday afternoon in a mellow mood. He had enjoyed his visit to Boston but was also happy to be home. He snagged his car out of long term parking and headed to the ranch, reflecting on his trip as he drove.


Saturday had been a fun day of sightseeing with Nina and Erika as they explored downtown Boston together. They visited all the tourist haunts including the Old North Church and the swan boats on the Commons. They ate a late lunch downtown then headed back to the Sullivans’. Sight-seeing was curtailed because Erika said that she wanted them to spend some significant quality time in the sack before they went to the Murphy’s for supper.

Jake was lying on Nina’s bed with a satisfied woman on each arm when he finally asked them how the big plan was going. Nina said that she and Sean Patrick were really hitting it off. Every minute they spent together seemed to draw them closer to each other. Nina told Jake that she and Sean Patrick had made out some but had not progressed much past that. She blushed when she admitted she was having a hard time taking it slow. Sean Patrick really got her motor going. If Erika were not around to take the edge off, she would have already jumped Sean Patrick’s bones.

Jake said that the multiple Sean Patrick thing was giving him a headache. He suggested they just call him Sean and call his father Mr. Murphy or Dad or something. Nina laughingly agreed and said that was what she called him anyway. She only said Sean Patrick out of habit when she spoke of him to someone else.

Erika admitted that she was enjoying young Michael’s attention. She thought it was adorable that he was so earnestly hot for her. That he was the Murphy that most looked like Jake was a definite point in his favor. Erika also said that Claudia was a bundle of repressed sexual energy, with a hair-triggered vagina. Sometimes Claudia would orgasm just from foreplay. Erika said she herself was homesick, and would probably return to Florida as soon as Nina and Sean’s relationship got more serious.

Jake was curious about Claudia’s relationship with Erika. He kept Erika in the bed to talk about it while Nina took a shower. Erika said that Claudia was very inexperienced and as submissive to her as Nina was. Erika had been surprised that she was not a virgin given her professed distaste for men. Erika thought she was going to get to deflower Claudia only to discover somebody or something had beaten her to the punch. Erika grinned and said she did get to initiate Claudia’s soft sweet ass though. Erika said that she and Nina decided that if anyone could show Claudia the fun of playing on both teams, it was Jacob Turner.

Jake did not volunteer the story Claudia told him about the date rape. If Claudia wanted anyone else to know, he figured she would tell them.

While Erika was in the shower, Nina told Jake that it was a sublime experience being amidst her old family. With her new prospective, she was seeing things she missed growing up with them. She said she nearly fainted when she learned that Jake was a cousin. She also said that the sexual dynamic in the Murphy’s house was incredible. Sean and Mary were still after one another like teenagers, while the teenagers reeked with sexuality. She attributed all this to the newly discovered ‘Buckley connection’. She said that it made the Murphys genetically predisposed to being horny. It also answered many questions about her, she admitted with a blush.

Dinner at the Murphys’ was another chance for Jake to pack away some major grub. Thank goodness Mary and her daughters had fixed enough pork chops for twenty people. Sean and Mary were pleased that Jake and Claudia got along so well. They had been worried about Claudia’s sublimation of relationships with boys into her job and work. Now, all seemed to be right in the world, as Claudia was openly affectionate with at least one boy: Jake.

Jake was seated between young Nina and Claudia during dinner. He divided his attention between the two. Nina was looking at him with adoring eyes, and was developing a major crush on her handsome cousin. The younger Nina was on the cusp of womanhood and her hormones were just starting to kick in. So, when Jake talked and smiled at her, she tingled all over. Claudia was enjoying Jake’s attention even more. His hand on her knee under her skirt was both soothing and arousing. She spread her knees apart surreptitiously to make room for his wandering hand. She stifled a moan when his touch moved up her thigh.

The teens split up after dinner. Nina, Claudia, and Jake went to a dance club with Sean in his car. Michael borrowed his parent’s station wagon to take Erika to the movies. Mikey was practically salivating at the thought of being alone at the Newton Drive-in with the Goddess. Jenni and Larry were relieved that they would have their privacy. Larry’s folks were out of town and Jenni had major plans for her man.

The doorman at the club that Sean took them to barely glanced at Jake’s bogus ID. He did however, give Nina the third degree over her legitimate one. Nina was still in a snit over the ID fiasco when they found a table. Jake insisted Sean dance with her to lighten her mood while he ordered drinks for them. If Jake had only learned one thing in his Twice Lucky life, it was that taking a woman dancing would cure most any ill.

Jake caught the waitress’ attention and ordered a good bottle of champagne and a pitcher of beer. He knew that Sean liked his booze so he ordered items with the lowest alcohol content on the menu. The band broke into a slow song just as Jake was paying for the round. He grabbed a delighted Claudia and took her out to cut a rug. Nina found her own way to keep Sean Patrick from drinking too much. She simply kept him on the dance floor.

Nina and Claudia both loved to dance, and as a bonus, they were good at it. Jake could see immediately that Nina and Claudia had learned to dance from the same person. Claudia noticed also. She told Jake that Nina danced as if Mary Murphy had taught her. Sean was also a good dancer. When Jake commented on his skill, Claudia said that Mary made him dance with his sisters as they learned.

The band took a break, so the girls went to powder their noses.

“I guess I don’t have to tell you to go easy on my sister,” Sean said.

“Back at you,” said Jake.

Sean laughed then amended, “Listen, Jake, they are both adults. I promise I won’t go out of my way to hurt your sister, if you promise me the same.”

Jake stuck out his hand, “It’s a deal.”

The girls walked up as they were shaking hands.

“What’s that about?” asked Nina.

“We just decided that it was a tie as to who had the prettier sister,” Jake said.

“You need to stay away from my Dad, Jake. Your blarney is starting to sound just like his,” Claudia said.

“Amen,” chimed Sean and Nina in unison.

Everyone had a good laugh and by now Nina and Claudia had consumed a couple of glasses of champagne, so they thought everything was hilarious. Jake started mimicking Mr. Murphy. He had the accent down to a tee.

“Sure and you’d be twice as funny, me bucko, if you weren’t only half Irish,” Jake said.

Claudia had tears in her eyes from laughing so hard when the band started up again. The first number was a dreamy love song, so she grabbed Jake and dragged him onto the dance floor.

“This is the most fun I’ve ever had on a date! Thank you, Jake,” she said.

“I’m the one who should be thanking you,” he replied. “You are absolutely beautiful. I am the envy of every guy here.”

Claudia did not respond to that, at least not verbally. What she did do was mold herself against him, then kiss him as well as he had ever been kissed. The band had slowed the tempo to fit the mood of the dancers. Both couples danced almost the entire set. Jake loved the feel of Claudia in his arms as she swayed enchantingly to the music. All too soon, the band took another break. Jake and Claudia were all for it when Nina suggested they continue the party at her apartment. Sean had a glass and a half of beer in the two hours they were at the club, so he was fine to drive.

Jake was thankful for that because he had his hands full, both literally and figuratively, in the back seat with Claudia. Jake did not know if it was the dancing or the champagne, but whatever it was had Claudia in a most affectionate mood. Sean had barely pulled out of the parking lot of the club when Claudia grabbed his collar and pulled him on top of her as she fell back on the seat. Jake started raining little kisses on her face as he stroked her hair. Claudia put Jake’s hand on her breast and sighed as he rhythmically squeezed her fleshy orb.

He had his hand under her sweater and on pristine flesh by the time Sean drove up to the Sullivan’s house. They ended up in the living room of Nina’s apartment, lights dimmed and romantic music on the stereo. Nina had produced another bottle of champagne. She and Claudia had another glass. It seemed only natural for Jake to dance with Claudia again. Claudia was even more affectionate away from the crowd at the club, riding Jake’s thigh as he nibbled her neck. They were so wrapped up in each other they barely noticed Nina take Sean’s hand and lead him upstairs.

After the song ended, Claudia sat on the couch and patted the cushion next to her. Jake could take a hint. He sat down beside her and took her in his arms. Claudia loved to make out. As they kissed, she would occasionally shudder through a mini-orgasm. Jake slid his hand under the back of her sweater and smoothly unsnapped her bra without breaking the kiss. Claudia moaned and squirmed as he lifted her sweater and slurped a hard pink nipple into his mouth. Claudia’s little humming noises went up an octave when Jake reached under her skirt and touched her aroused pussy through her panties. Jake grinned to himself when he felt no hair.

Claudia also had the Buckley oversized clit. He could feel the nubbin protruding through her panties. Claudia raised her hips, eager to assist Jake in ridding her of the wispy bit of pink nylon. Jake slid the soaking wet panties down past her knees. Claudia drew her left leg towards her to free it of the underwear then put her foot on the floor. Jake put her right leg on the back of the couch, pink panties dangling sexily from her ankle. Claudia was spread open before him. Her eyes were squeezed tightly shut as she felt his gaze on her.

“Don’t stare at me. I know I’m fat,” she said.

Jake leaned down and kissed her, “I think you are perfect.”

“Yeah, well what about all the freckles?” she asked.

“I like them, I can play connect the dots with my tongue,” he replied.

She giggled as he demonstrated, connecting a series of dots from her neck down to her slippery, puffy nether lips. She stopped giggling abruptly when his tongue got to the big pink dot that was her clit. Claudia gasped and thrust her hips into his face as he wrapped his lips around her large erect nubbin. She forgot her embarrassment over her abnormally large clitoris as he alternately sucked it, then strummed it with his tongue.

“Move your face, Jake honey. I’m going to cum,” she moaned frantically.

Jake shook his head ‘no,’ as he applied even more suction and tongue. Claudia was pushing on his head trying to dislodge him when she felt it start. ‘Well, I had warned him, ‘ she thought fleetingly.

“Oooohhh, YES,” she shrieked.

Her pussy clinched so hard that the accumulated air and juices in her canal were forcefully ejected. Her outer lips fluttered with a sound like a fat woman sitting on a whoopee cushion. Her juices sprayed all over Jake’s face and the front of his shirt. With her clit sticking out erectly, it was almost like watching a small boy pee. It was about the hottest thing Jake had ever seen, and he almost came in his pants as he licked her sticky sweet honey off his lips. He now knew why Winnie the Pooh always wore a shit-eating grin. Claudia got a lot of mileage out of one orgasm. She bumped her hips up and gyrated around insanely for at least forty-five long seconds.

Jake hung on to her hips trying in vain to recapture her clit. He finally gave up and raised his head up. He didn’t feel like explaining how he was poked in the eye to some Emergency Room nurse. Claudia’s horizontal hoochie-cooch finally ground to a halt. She opened her eyes, gave him a sultry smile, and stretched lazily.

“That was a good one,” she understated. “I should be embarrassed but I just feel too damned good to worry about it.”

Jake chuckled and kissed her. He thought that she was finished for the night. She disproved that theorem by gently pushing his head back towards her center.

“That was so good, Jake. Would you mind doing it again? Then we will do whatever you want, I promise.”

“I am doing what I want, ‘ Jake replied, as he lowered his face back between her splayed thighs.

This time Jake inserted a couple of fingers into her as he licked her clit like a snow cone. Claudia was a snug fit for even two fingers. Jake searched for her G-spot. Her hips jerked when he found it. He sucked her clit back between his lips, marveling at the way her pussy rhythmically milked his fingers. Claudia came hard again although she was much quieter this time. Jake heard her muffled yelp and looked up at her head. She had a throw pillow over her face, her teeth clamped down on one corner of it. Jake smiled to himself and kept licking. His fingers in her tightness and shoulder on her leg kept her from bucking him off this time - and the next.

After three more orgasms, Claudia was spent. She took the pillow off her face and pushed weakly at his head. The pillow looked like someone’s dog had been gnawing on it. Jake sat up between her knees and caressed her face.

“Erika said it would be like this. I thought she was crazy. I’ll never again doubt anything she ever tells me,” Claudia said dreamily.

“What does Erika have to do with this?” Jake asked.

“She told me that I should try a man once, just to see what it was like. I didn’t tell her about Billy McGuire. I told her I could not imagine a man doing for me what she did. She said you could. Boy was she ever right. You can stick it in me now, Jake, I won’t mind.”

“Thanks, Claudia, but let’s wait a while for that step. No need to rush things, besides, unless you have a condom in your pocket, it’s too risky,” he replied.

“You could always pull out, we’re Catholics, remember?”

Jake had a good laugh at that. Claudia looked at him quizzically. She was a little relieved that he was not going to stick his thing in her. She did not know if she was ready for that yet. She was curious as to why he would not, though. From what little she knew of men, his refusal was most unusual behavior. Jake noticed her look.

“You are so tight, I don’t think I could pry myself out of you with a crow bar,” Jake said. “So the best bet is for you to get on the pill before you come down with your family to visit me at Christmas, if you think you want to go further.”

“Since when are we are going to Florida for Christmas?” she asked.

“I’m going to invite your folks, tomorrow. I have a family reunion of sorts planned, it will be a surprise gift for my mother.”

“Jake, it costs a lot of money to go to Florida. I’m not sure my folks can swing it.”

“You let me worry about that. All you need to do is tell me you’ll be there with them,” Jake replied.

Claudia said she would make the trip if Jake could convince her parents to go. Jake kissed her and said he would make it worth her while. Claudia had just finished getting redressed when they heard voices at the top of the stairs. Jake quickly flipped over the wet sofa cushion. Nina and Sean were making plenty of noise to warn the couple on the couch that they were on their way downstairs. Claudia went to the powder room to fix her hair while Jake went to the kitchen to get her a Coke.

Jake could not tell what Nina and Sean had been up to just by looking at them. Jake got his answer when Nina gave him a wink and a negative nod. When Sean went for a beer, Jake told her he had stopped short of actual intercourse also. Neither could explain it, it just seemed that tonight was not the night. When Sean and Claudia were both back in the living room, Jake floated his idea of everyone coming down for the Christmas holidays. Sean expressed the same misgivings Claudia had about the expense of such a trip for nine people. Nina’s response was almost identical to what Jake told Claudia. “Don’t worry about it. Just help us convince your folks to go.”

The Murphy siblings agreed to the plan. With hugs and kisses, Sean and Claudia headed home. They had no sooner left than Erika came in. Nina and Jake took one look at her and started laughing. It was obvious to the casual observer what Erika had been up to. You could smell her distinct olfactory signature as soon as she hit the door. Her hair was a little mussed, her blouse was buttoned wrong, and her bra was hanging out of her purse.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.