Twice Lucky II: Time for a Change - Cover

Twice Lucky II: Time for a Change

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Chapter 5

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The story of Jake Turner continues... If you knew then, what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Jake was stepping out of his car, after class on the Monday that Nina and Erika left, when Louisa galloped up on the stallion. Melissa had insisted the stallion be named Jet, Jakes initials. Jake was slightly embarrassed that the stallion was named after him and Ramón was naming the mares after the women in his life. Louisa sat astride Jet, bareback, her strong thighs hugging the stallion’s sides. She was a vision in jeans, white blouse, and cowboy boots.

“I want to be with you tonight, Jake,” she stated.

“Absolutamente, Amazona míà,” Jake said. “But you won’t be the one doing the riding.”

“Yes, I am but a poor cowgirl, Patrón,” Louisa said with down cast eyes, “It will be however you wish.”

Jake exploded with laughter at that comment. Louisa gave him a big smile and spun Jet around. She turned her head over her shoulder and told Jake to let her know where and when, then galloped off at full speed. Jake hustled into the house to make some arrangements. It was Christmas in July.

The evening meal at TnT had become a family event, thanks to Melissa and Carmen. At six o’clock most evenings the Diazes, Jake, and Melissa all sat down to eat from the plates and bowls of food they passed each other. Jake, for one, loved it. He relished the quiet social time they all shared. It helped him unwind from his day. Tonight, however, he was fidgeting worse than baby Anita ever did. Jake suffered in silence not rising to the bait when Melissa contrived extended conversation to keep everyone at the table. She knew exactly what was going on and was enjoying prolonging Jake’s agony. Everyone was finally finished eating and gabbing by six-forty-five. As the Diazes were leaving, Melissa asked Louisa if she wanted to stay and hang out for a while. Louisa asked Carmen if she would put Anita to bed so she could stay. Carmen and Ramon said certainly. They were pleased that Louisa had someone her age she wanted to socialize with. Louisa was likewise very pleased she had someone to socialize with - on top or on bottom.

Melissa and Louisa started clearing the table. When Jake got up to help, Melissa told him to sit back down. The women cleared of the table in two trips. After the last trip, they did not return from the kitchen. Jake saw them deep in conversation through the doorway. After a couple of minutes, Louisa grabbed Melissa and gave her a scorching kiss. Louisa then turned around and strode purposefully towards the master suite as Melissa sagged glassy-eyed against the counter. Melissa composed herself and returned to the dining room.

“She’s waiting for you in our room, Baby. This time it’s just the two of you. But you can bet I’ll be there for the encore,” Melissa said dreamily.

Jake stood up, kissed Melissa, and headed for the bedroom. The door was open so he walked in. Jake stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Louisa lying on the bed naked. She was a beautiful, dusky Mayan Princess, waiting to be sacrificed. Louisa rolled onto her side and propped her head on her hand, her hair spilling across her face.

“We have waited long enough, Jake. It is time for you to give me what we both want.”

Jake nodded dumbly and started ripping off his clothes at the door. He was as naked as she was by the time he closed the short distance to the bed. Jake climbed on the bed, took her in his arms, and kissed her with all the emotion he had bound up in him. There was something about Louisa that laid his soul bare. He did not have to prove to her he was a good lover, her soft accepting sexuality made him one. She acknowledged his worshipful cunnilingus by stroking his head and crying out in bliss as he took her from peak to peak. She had to pull him forcefully from between her splayed thighs. He would have stayed with his mouth plastered to her sweet pussy all night if she had let him.

When he was finally above her, his weight resting on his elbows, she took his face between her hands and gave him one of her mind altering kisses.

“Oh, Jake,” she moaned, “you make me crazy with your tongue. Now get a condom and make me crazy with your big dick.”

Jake scrambled to the night stand and grabbed a Trojan. He tore open the pack and rolled the rubber down his achingly hard dick. He was actually glad that the prophylactic would reduce his sensitivity because he was two or three strokes from coming without it.

“Melissa is getting me an appointment so I can get on the pill. Soon you will be able to ride me like I ride Jet,” Louisa said.

Jake reassured her that he was fine with using the condom as he lined his rod up with her sopping wet vagina. Louisa’s pouty little pussy lips were naturally bare. What little hair she had was soft and downy. Jake eased the head of his dick into her, he was not about to ruin the moment by being overeager. Louisa’s daughter had been delivered C-section so she was as tight as a banjo string. It was sweet agony for both of them as they worked together to get his dick all the way in, a slow game of slip-and-slide. Jake kept his hips pressed against hers when he was fully seated, savoring the feel of her. Even through the rubber, the sensations were fantastic.

Jake pulled back until just the flared helmet of his shaft was inside her then surged forward. Louisa’s legs scissored open and wrapped around his waist. Her legs were as muscular as Rebecca’s but much longer. Louisa gave a guttural moan on the second stroke and pulled his head down for another kiss. They stayed joined at lips and hips as Jake pushed her towards orgasm. Then suddenly she was there. Louisa broke the kiss as her back arched, her legs squeezing him until he thought his ribs would crack.

“Ooohhh, God,” she moaned, “Ooohhh, sweet Jesus.”

Jake held still above her, the grip of her legs locked at the ankle prevented him from retreating, even if he had wanted to do. When the wave of release had crested, she loosened the bone crushing leg-lock and sought his lips for an encore. When Jake started thrusting again, she matched him stroke for stroke. Louisa’s next climax was even stronger, and again her thighs gripped his flanks. Jake was glad she had cut her nails to work with the horses because her fingers were digging painfully into his shoulders as she came. This time, when her legs relaxed, Jake positioned them over his shoulders to give him more leverage. He increased the tempo then, his bloated and tightened balls bouncing off her beautiful butt.

Louisa like this new position even better because it allowed deeper penetration. She discovered that, by flexing her quadriceps, she could tilt her hips up in time with Jake’s thrusts. When their groins came together, it mashed her clit delightfully between their pubic bones. In this position, Jake could keep on stroking as she came. Jake was amazed at Louisa’s capacity to orgasm and keep on going. Then he forgot all that as his own eruption approached. He sped up his lunges, savoring the feel of Louisa’s pussy rippling as she kept cumming. When Jake came, it was so intense he thought his insides were going to spew out the head of his prick. Louisa had her biggest orgasm ever as she felt his shaft pulse and pump within her.

Jake lowered Louisa’s legs off his shoulders and started to roll off her for a little post orgasmic cuddle. Louisa however, had a different agenda. She wrapped her legs around his waist again and held him in place. Even her vaginal muscles clamped down to keep him from withdrawing.

“You are not going anywhere, lover,” she admonished, “I’m just getting started.”

The milking action of her inner muscles kept his erection from flagging.

“That is more than okay with me,” Jake said. “Get on your hands and knees, mi bella potranca, and I will give you more.”

Louisa’s pussy spasmed and she shuddered when Jake called her ‘his beautiful filly’. She quickly dropped her legs and let him dismount. When Jake withdrew his rampant truncheon, Louisa quickly assumed a kneeling position. Her head was resting on her crossed arms as her magnificent ass moved in little circles in front of Jake’s admiring gaze. Jake shuffled forward and lined himself up, then he plunged into her in one long powerful stroke. Louisa let out a keening wail that sounded eerily like a mare neighing. She was deep into an orgasm before he bottomed out on the first stroke. When Jake smacked her on one of her clenched butt cheeks, her orgasm doubled in strength.

“Ummmmm, take me, my stallion, put your mark on me,” she cried.

Jake obliged her by reddening her solid little ass as he pounded her. Louisa was rocking back and forth with him, hair flailing wildly. Jake grabbed a handful of her thick black hair. Holding it like the reins of a horse, he pulled her head up and back. The symbolism was not lost on Louisa and she exploded again. Jake wet the index finger of the hand he had been spanking her with and wormed it into her tight little anus. Louisa stiffened and slammed back against him. She came so hard she saw stars.

“I won’t need a rubber when I take your ass,” Jake said.

“It is yours for the taking, my love, now or later it’s all yours,” she replied huskily.

Jake did not say anything else as he was building toward an intense climax of his own. Jake’s orgasm hit him like a locomotive and bellowing like a bull, he spewed another load into the rubber. Louisa’s hot little ass was bouncing all around as she erupted with him. Jake had a fleeting moment of panic as he realized that the condom had seen some rough punishment. He gingerly pulled out of Louisa’s tightness and was relieved to find the rubber intact. He was up on his knees, unrolling the spent prophylactic when Louisa jumped on him and knocked him flat. She finished pulling off the rubber, tossed it toward the side of the bed, and sucked his flagging staff into her mouth.

Louisa was not an expert fellatrix but she was as gung-ho as a Marine Drill Sergeant. She had the big rooster ready to crow again in fewer than three minutes. Louisa judged Jake was hard enough for what she had in mind so she pulled off his dick with an audible ‘pop’. Jake opened his eyes when she took her mouth off him.

Louisa gave him that slow sexy smile and said, “I want you to take my ass, Jake. You’ll be the first man, man enough to get it.”

Jake nodded and reached for the KY in the night stand, determined to insure the highway to heaven was a slippery slope. As he leaned across the bed, he noticed Melissa standing naked in the doorway. Louisa saw his look and cut her eyes in the same direction.

“Looks like you are going to lose a couple of cherries tonight, Louisa,” Melissa said as she strode to the bed.

Louisa lost her cherry ass at the same time she was losing her cherry lips in a double-ended delight. Both experiences were way up there on her list of things she wanted to do again. The sheer eroticism of Melissa’s bare pussy drew her mouth as if it were magnetized. After a couple of experimental licks, she was hooked. When Jake steadily eased his slickened pole into her bowels, she quivered like a leaf. It was indescribably good to be taken by her man that way, helplessly impaled on his rigid member. ‘This must be how the mares feel when Jet mounts them, ‘ she thought. Louisa suddenly raised her head as her orgasm was approaching.

“Bite me, Jake! Bite your mare, my stallion,” she moaned.

Jake bent forward and lightly nipped her shoulder. “Wow, Louisa was really into this equestrian stuff,” he thought. The gentle nip was all it took to send her over the edge and galloping around the ring one more time. Then, to make it even better, Melissa reached up, grabbed her long flowing black mane, and pulled her face back into that sweet, sweet pussy.

At eleven, Louisa reluctantly went home. She freshened up in the bathroom then got dressed. She looked fresher than she had when she arrived while Jake and Melissa looked as if they had just finished the Boston Marathon. She had worn them both completely out.

“Get some rest, my splendid lovers,” Louisa said, “So we can do this again tomorrow.”

Jake and Melissa just looked at each other after she left. They did not even have the strength to shower.

“Jacob Turner, you have created a monster,” Melissa said right before she fell into an exhausted sleep.

Jake could only nodded his head in agreement, thankful that perky Louisa had brought in a warm washcloth and tended to his tender johnson. He now knew what it felt like to be ‘rode hard and put away wet.’


Meanwhile, up north, Nina and Erika arrived in Boston right on schedule Wednesday night. They got a motel room in South Boston with a view of the Charles River. Erika was tired from the trip. She was asleep by nine-thirty. Nina sat up for awhile longer watching traffic pass on the street below. She marveled that any of the cars passing by might have her twelve year old self as a passenger. Nina finally fell asleep around eleven. She had a plan to put in effect tomorrow, and she would need her rest.

Nina did wake up rested and motivated the next morning. She called the realtor at nine-thirty and secured an appointment for eleven to look at some apartments. They hit pay-dirt with the third apartment they visited. The apartment was the upstairs of a three story house owned by a retired couple named Sullivan. The Sullivans lived on West Fourth Street fewer than four blocks from the Murphys’ house. The Sullivans lived close enough to downtown to make it an easy commute if Nina’s plan for finding a job panned out. The Sullivans were happy to have the well-dressed polite women as boarders. They had thought, when they went on the market, they could end up with a noisy family living above them. Of course, that Nina was Irish helped, while the statuesque Erika was eye-candy icing on the cake for Kevin Sullivan.

Nina and Erika moved in Thursday afternoon. It did not take much time to unload the car, especially with the Sullivans’ help. Mr. Sullivan had worked at turning the top floors of the house into an apartment for years before his recent retirement. Kevin had retired from the Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority in May. He had been a good, solid motorman on the Green Line Trolley for thirty-five years. With the additional rental income to supplement his pension, they thought they would be financially sound. The apartment was very nicee lower floor had a kitchen, living and dining rooms, plus a half-bath. The top floor had three bedrooms and a bath. Another benefit of living there was Mrs. Sullivan’s cooking. Maureen Sullivan insisted that the girls eat with them as often as possible.

The next phase of Nina’s plan included getting a job. On Friday, she and Erika set out for downtown Boston and the Mutual of Boston Insurance Company. Nina’s oldest sister Claudia had started working for the giant insurance company in 1971 and by 2003, she was a vice president. Nina remembered that Claudia was always complaining about the constant shortage of claims processors in her section. It seemed that most of the young women who took the entry level jobs found a husband and left within the first year.

The joint job interview went smoothly enough although the Assistant Personnel Director who hired them was tongue tied when talking to Erika. He seemed to lose his train of thought whenever she shifted and her monumental breasts moved under her clothing. The personnel guy took them to the sixth floor where they would be working. He introduced them to the head of the claims processing department who showed them around. They were starting work the following Monday. The pay was pitiful but they would be working in the same department as Claudia Murphy. Nina saw Claudia as the direct means of establishing contact with her former family.

Sure enough, one of the people they met on the tour was Claudia. She had already worked her way up to a supervisory position and headed a team of seven adjustors. Nina’s heart skipped a beat when she saw her sister. Claudia had been like a second mother to her. She was disappointed when they were not assigned to Claudia’s team. Claudia greeted her and Erika in a friendly manner. Nina noticed Claudia’s veiled appraisal of Erika. it did not surprise her. Claudia’s lesbianism had been an open secret since the mid-nineties. Well, it looked like it was going to be easier to strike up a friendship with Claudia -- that seemed for sure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.