Twice Lucky II: Time for a Change - Cover

Twice Lucky II: Time for a Change

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Chapter 21

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 21 - The story of Jake Turner continues... If you knew then, what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Jake relaxed into the buttery-soft leather seat as the Pan American Airlines Boeing 747 cleared the tarmac at the end of the Los Angeles International runway. Muffy was leaning against him looking out the window, her eyes shining with excitement. Across the aisle Trish and Leslie were quietly talking. It was a five and a half hour flight from LA to Hawaii. With the time difference, they would land in Honolulu at four-thirty. Jake was looking forward to spending a week and a half goofing off. They did not have an itinerary or a host of activities scheduled. Melissa said she wanted them to just hang out together and do whatever the hell they felt like doing. That was fine with Jake as he hated those vacations where you were on a schedule as if you were at work. As Jake stared out the window, with Muffy comfortably snuggled against his side, he rewound the conversation he had had with the women yesterday.

Jake sat down with Leslie, Trish, and Melissa after church on Sunday. They were sitting out by the pool under the shade of a big striped umbrella. Surprisingly, Leslie did most of the talking with Melissa and Trish nodding in support.

“Jake, we women have come to the collective conclusion that we want to stay together. We hope that you want the same thing. What we want is different than what most people consider - normal - but we don’t care. It’s right for us, that’s all that matters,” Leslie said in her summary.

“That would be wonderful, Les, but you know that Trish, Melissa, and I have a sexual relationship as well. How are you with that?” he asked.

Leslie shot him a wicked little grin.

“Jake, I am actually the oldest person here. I was sexually active from the age of fourteen in my last life. I love everything about sex and, although I never tried it, I have nothing against the idea of two women together. In fact, when Melissa and Trish talk about it, I often get tingly. When my time comes, I’m going to try it with an open mind. Judging from how my body is starting to feel, my time is going to be soon. But you know, Jake, that there is more to us being together than just making whoopee. We can make this world into something special. We can make it a world of tolerance and true equality.

“It is obvious to everyone that you are destined to accomplish great things. We want to help. Trish has already started a project of compiling everything we know about the future. I am writing down what I can remember and we want you to do the same.”

Leslie looked at Trish and nodded.

“Tell him about it, Trish,” she said.

Trish took up the narrative.

“The idea is to compile a book of sorts, broken down by year. Each of us will write down everything we know about it, and then we’ll discuss the events of that year to see if we can jog each other’s memory. Once a year is complete, we’ll move on to the next. It will give us a guideline for what we need to do or avoid. Leslie has an amazing memory of specific events and so does Nina.”

Jake told them he thought that was a great idea. He said he would start writing what he knew immediately. Then Jake told them about his conversation with Mary and Helen about the legacy he had apparently inherited from his grandfather. Melissa rolled her eyes at him when he finished.

“Are you saying that you have to take care of a bunch more women now?” she asked.

Jake laughed and told her he did not think it would be that often or that many. He said that the main point was the connection with his grandfather and Ireland. He was skeptical about the mystic side of his conversation with his mom and aunt but, with all that had happened to him, he was not ruling anything out.

Trish chimed in with her thoughts.

“It’s good not to dismiss what they told you. I’ve studied other cultures enough to know that there is usually a basis in fact for people’s beliefs. The idea of clans and clan chiefs is how the Irish and Scots survived some rough times. The clans were scattered and isolated but had some contact with each other. If an especially gifted chief arose he would become part of legend, double so for a string of such chiefs. You definitely need to check this out. Who knows, it might be another avenue towards what we want to accomplish.”

What Trish said made sense to everyone so it was decided that Jake would travel to Ireland as soon as he had the time.

The talk then turned to business. HERZ had taken off and was now operating at three locations. The biggest impediment to an even faster expansion was finding staff to keep the quality of service high. Trish, Jake’s sister Debbie, and his cousin Claudia were now using the Palmdale flagship HERZ as a training center. They would recruit staff for a location and bring them to Palmdale to teach them the ropes. Jake suggested they could more effectively assemble a team that traveled to the other locations and trained the staff in their own facility. Trish readily agreed and said she would talk to Debbie and Claudia about it. HERZ was taking on a life of its own. The message of vitality and empowerment that HERZ imparted resonated with the women much better than that of the strident women’s libbers.

TnT was now a major factor in Central Florida. Chip Thornton had given Melissa a five year extension to vote his shares so Melissa had pulled Thornton Development under the umbrella of TnT businesses. The minnow had swallowed the whale, so to speak. TnT now consisted of TnT automotive, Thornton Development, Maui Jake’s, HERZ, Data On Time, Air Erika, and McClelland Pharmaceuticals. All were making some serious money except DOT Com. TnT Automotive was now operating eleven dealerships. The innovative customer service and fair pricing made the dealerships the place to buy a new car. TnT had major clout with the Japanese auto makers, especially Honda. Honda was financing the construction of dealerships for TnT in Atlanta, Dallas, and New Orleans. Melissa said the mobile training team idea would work for dealerships as well.

They wrapped up their discussions by early afternoon and lazed around the pool for the rest of the afternoon. That night they tried out their new sleeping arrangements that included Leslie in the big bed. Jake still had a hard time separating Leslie’s mental age from her physical appearance. His women laughed at him when he came to bed wearing pajama bottoms.

“I’m actually sixty-seven years old. Yours won’t be the first penis I’ve ever seen,” Leslie said.

Jake shrugged and shucked off the pajamas. He blushed furiously when Leslie said, “Ohh, that’s a big one,” in her best little girl voice.

Sleeping arrangements had only one rule, Melissa insisted on always being in the middle and next to Jake. Leslie was in heaven sharing the bed after sleeping alone for so long. When her partners made love, it did not bother her. She was a patient woman and knew that her time was coming. She was already feeling the first stirrings of her impending second womanhood. It was nicer this time knowing what the flashes of longing really meant. She might not be able to participate in the love-making but she sure loved the share of snuggling she received as she fell asleep cuddled up to Jake.

Jake snapped out of his reverie when the stewardess asked them what they wanted to drink. Melissa ordered champagne, as did Trish. Jake and Leslie settled for a Tab. When the stew brought their drinks, Melissa got a gleam in her eye and whispered something to the young flight attendant. The diminutive oriental woman, Nicole her nametag said, smiled and nodded her head. When Jake asked what they were talking about, he received the standard, ‘girl talk, you wouldn’t be interested’ disclaimer. After they finished their drinks Melissa stood up and took Jake’s hand.

“Come with me,” she said, tugging his arm.

They walked back to the flight attendants galley where the pretty, young stewardess stood smiling conspiratorially. She swept back a thick drape as they approached and Melissa pulled Jake into the darkened alcove. Melissa reached under her dress and shimmied out of her panties then plastered a kiss on him that took his breath away.

“I’m so hot to do this up here, Jake, that I’m dripping. Nichole told me I get little wings and everything,” she enthused.

The alcove was a rest area for the flight attendants on long trips. It had two of the large seats that were in the first class cabin. Jake spun Muffy around and bent her over one of the chairs. After fumbling his rampant dick out of his fly, he lined it up with her wet little quim. She gasped when he slid home in one smooth continuous stroke. Melissa, as always, was talkative during sex.

“Uhm, wouldn’t it be wonderful if we made Jake, Junior, up here?” she said.

Jake gave her an especially full thrust to show his agreement. Melissa was raised onto her tippy-toes by his stroke.

“I can see my man likes that idea, but you need to save some energy, Baby. Wifey kinda promised Trish a turn, and I might have said we’d do Nicole the stewardess for not making us use the bathroom.”

The skies were definitely friendly that day. When Jake finally made it back to his seat, Leslie snickered at him and rolled her eyes. Jake shrugged his shoulders, He was just a pawn in his women’s nefarious schemes.

They landed in Honolulu at exactly four-forty-five. They deplaned past a smiling Nicole. Melissa and Trish were proudly wearing little gold-colored airplanes pinned to their shirts.

“Come again,” Nicole said archly as Jake walked by.

Jake cracked up when Leslie asked Trish, “Why didn’t I get a pin, mommy,” in her best little girl voice as they stood waiting to exit.

Jake finally dragged the giggling women down to the baggage carousel to retrieve their luggage. Melissa nudged Jake as he was watching for their bags. Jake thought she was going to give him more mile-high grief but she just pointed to a young Polynesian guy holding a sign that said ‘TURNER’. Jake walked over to the guy and stuck out his hand.

“I’m Jake Turner,” he said.

He was going to address the man by his name but his tongue would not twist around the vowels. The muscular man laughed at his discomfort.

“Iokepa Kekoa, Mr. Turner,” he said “but you can call me Kepa. I’m here from the Ritz-Carlton.”

“I can only call you Kepa if you call me Jake, otherwise I’ll have to keep massacring your last name.”

Kepa laughed good-naturedly.

“Fair enough, Jake, let’s get your bags.”

Loading their baggage was easy, as Melissa had told them to travel light. She said everyone could buy appropriate clothing once they arrived. Jake was the only one who really packed a suitcase. He was planning on dressing as he always had, so he figured the clothes he owned were fine. The women had small bags, make up cases, and credit cards. They were ready for anything.

Kepa led them out to the curb where another man in a Hawaiian shirt waited. Kepa explained that he, himself was an assistant manager at the hotel, and the other man was the limo’s driver. The manager had assigned Kepa to ride heard on rich mainland tourists this week. He had dreaded the job until he’d met Jake. Actually, he amended with a grin, until he met Trish. Jake and Melissa had introduced Trish and Leslie as their friend and her daughter.

Kepa kept up a steady stream of funny commentary on the trip to the Ritz. He said that someone had called the hotel manager and specified that Jake and his party were to be given the deluxe treatment. Mitzi Walker being super efficient again, thought Jake. Kepa was a pleasant surprise. Trish took an immediate shine to him and started giving him the treatment. She asked Kepa about his name, he told her that it translated to Joe the Warrior in English. Kepa was a big strapping man in his middle twenties. He was from the big island of Hawaii.

Kepa was working at the Ritz learning the hospitality industry with an eye on opening his own place on land his family owned near Hilo. Kepa said that if you had to put up with the tourists you might as well get some of their money for your trouble. Jake told him that they felt the same way where he was from in Florida. The difference was that if you could get to Hawaii you must have some money to spend, the same was not true around Daytona. Their lively debate on fleecing tourists ended when the limo pulled into the circular entry drive of the Ritz.

The Ritz-Carlton Waikiki was the newest edition to the famed hotel empire. The designers had created an old world hotel with a tropical ambiance. The Turners’ suite turned out to be one of five beachside tropical bungalows set off to the side of the main hotel. The place was outstanding. It had all the modern amenities concealed by bamboo and thatch. As soon as they got to the room, the women kidnapped Kepa to take them shopping. They were back in an hour loaded down with loot from the hotel’s boutique. Kepa looked dazed as Trish held onto his arm laughing about something. The girls went to change for dinner while Jake entertained Kepa.

“Man, you are a lucky dude, Jake. Those are three amazing wahines. They went straight to the dresses they wanted, tried them on, bought them if they fit and left. I’ve never seen women that decisive,” Kepa said.

Jake agreed and the two men sat around bull-shitting. Kepa said that Maui was nice, but the big island of Hawaii was spectacular. Jake asked how they would go about getting there and if Kepa would show them the sights if they went. Kepa said he would be glad to show them around. The women returning interrupted their conversation. All three looked terrific in their new brightly colored Muumuus. The trio could pass for natives with their dark skin and black hair. Jake whistled in appreciation as they preened around him.

“Okay, Hubby, enough gawking. You two handsome men need to take us out and feed us,” Melissa said.

They had a great meal at the Ritz’s restaurant. Kepa told them he would see them tomorrow around ten-ish and split. Jake and the ladies were bushed. It was only eight in the evening local time but it was one in the morning to them. They had been up and traveling for almost twenty hours. They went back to their cottage blinking their eyes and yawning. The cottage had a king-sized bed in the master bedroom so they would still be able to sleep together. Leslie stayed in the bedroom with Jake while the older women hit the bathrooms to get ready for bed. Leslie was comfortable undressing around Jake so she pulled her colorful dress off her head and crawled into bed in her cotton panties.

Leslie was about five feet tall now. She was still thin, but was starting to fill out some. Her latte skin was unblemished and smooth as silk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.