Twice Lucky II: Time for a Change
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 17 - The story of Jake Turner continues... If you knew then, what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Jake wheeled his Chevelle into the driveway of the bungalow at ten-thirty Saturday morning. It was the nineteenth of January 1974. The weekends were the only time he drove his Chevelle now, gas prices being what they were. Melissa’s red 240Z was already in the driveway and Vickie Greer’s Jag was parked at the curb. Jake used all of his self-restraint to keep from running to the door. He had been looking forward to today since New Year’s Eve.

Jake let himself in the front door of the small house. Melissa and Vickie were sitting on the couch drinking tea and chatting. Both had put considerable effort in their appearance. Vickie had her long straight, light brown hair up in the lacquered Japanese sticks she had worn the first time they were together. She was even wearing the same green dress she had worn then. Jake remembered the large button at each shoulder. His dick lurched when he remembered she had been naked under that dress last time he had seen her in it. Melissa was dressed smartly as well, in a tight gray skirt that showed off her delectable ass and a red vee-necked sweater molded to her equally delectable breasts.

Jake bent over and kissed first Muffy then Vickie. Vickie looked a little nervous but determined. Melissa, like Jake, was having a hard time controlling her eagerness. Jake went to the kitchen and got a soda, then sat down next to Vickie.

“So, what happens now?” Vickie asked with a nervous giggle.

“Oh, you two do whatever you want. I brought some work that I need to see to. I’ll join you in a little while,” Melissa said.

Jake saw that as his cue, he stood up and helped Vickie to her feet. Vickie picked up her beach tote as they walked hand in hand towards the bedroom. Jake sat down on the edge of the bed.

“I remember that dress and your hair up like that from our first time together,” he said. “I like it now as much as I did then.”

‘They bring back good memories for me too, Jacob. You changed my life completely for the better back then. I never dreamed I could be as happy as I am now,” she replied.

Jake leaned back on the bed as Vickie reached up and unfastened the buttons at her shoulders. She smiled when the dress refused to slide down because it was hung up on her breasts.

“These are a lot bigger now. I hope you don’t mind,” she said as she pulled the bodice off her mounds.

The dress slid down her hips to reveal that she was again naked under it. Vickie was maybe five pounds heavier than she had been in the fall of 1971. She still had a killer body, her breasts bigger as she had mentioned, and her hips a tad wider. Jake did not mind the added weight. It actually looked good on her.

“Do you think Melissa will like me?” she asked.

“What’s not to like, Vickie? You are a beautiful and deSirable woman. Besides, don’t worry about that right now. We’ve got a baby to make.”

Vickie bobbed her head happily.

“Yes, we do. So get out of those clothes and make love to me already,” she said.

Jake quickly complied. He was slow sometimes, but he was not a complete idiot. Although Vickie wanted to get right to the main event, Jake had other ideas. He wanted her hot and he wanted it to last for a while. Jake kissed his way down her body and settled between her legs. He slid his hands under her, cupped those outstanding butt cheeks, and then swooped his tongue into her moist slit. Vickie made a little moaning sound and hunched her hips up towards his face.

“Oh, Jake, your tongue is still the best. I’ve missed it, and you, so much,” she whispered.

Jake did not reply, as his lips were otherwise occupied, worrying her little clit. As he focused on site preparation, Melissa came into the room, gloriously naked. She smiled sweetly at Jake then stretched out on the bed at Vickie’s side. Vickie stiffened at the initial contact when Melissa’s lips found her distended nipple. In a few seconds, however, she relaxed as Melissa’s mouth worked its magic topside. Vickie really started to enjoy the feeling of four hands and two sets of lips on her. Since Jake had expanded her horizons a couple of years ago, she found that she enjoyed most things associated with sex. This, she guessed, was just another example. Melissa’s hands were soft and smooth. Her little fluttering kisses made Vickie’s skin tingle.

Melissa scooted up on the bed and started those same nibbling kisses on Vickie’s neck and face. When Melissa’s lips descended on hers, Victoria Greer eagerly kissed her back in return. Vickie’s hands started exploring Melissa’s body almost as if they had a mind of their own.

“I have wanted my hands on your body since I was sixteen and in class,” Melissa said.

“If I knew how good your hands felt back then you probably would have gotten your wish,” Vickie whispered, her voice drenched in passion.

Vickie learned something about herself that day as she, Melissa, and Jake make love. She learned that two in bed was great but three was fantastic. It was a lesson she was not soon to forget. Vickie loved making out with, and making love to Melissa, giving or receiving, it was all good.

They parted ways at two that afternoon, happily sated. Vickie hoped it took a few tries to get pregnant. She wanted more of the process. She was already looking forward to tomorrow and the intriguing new woman in Jake’s life. She had a feeling that today, as nice as it was, was just a warm up for tomorrow. Of course, she was going to share her new discovery with Big Bill Greer, he was her man, and they shared everything. She started cataloguing her friends and acquaintances. She was betting one of them would be daring enough to try something new. Hmmm, maybe Rebecca Doane would consider it. Vickie shuddered as she thought of the pleasure she and Bill would get from the diminutive little blonde. True, Rebecca was shy and reticent, but you know the old saying, ‘still water runs deep’.

Funny, Victoria Greer was thinking about Rebecca while Jake was on his way to the Doane house. Melissa told him he was banned from the ranch while they prepared for his party. Jake had arranged to hang out with Rebecca for the afternoon and later bring her to the party. Even after his impregnation duties, the thought of seeing Rebecca started getting him hard. He hoped that she would offer him her hard little ass today. It had been a while since he had that particular pleasure. Jake’s ride might not have been so blissful had he known what another time traveler was up too, thirty years in the future.


Michelle Osgood Tremont checked her notes for the fourth time. She had them memorized already, but she was a meticulous woman. Well, she considered herself meticulous at any rate. Her employees and rivals tended to call her an obsessive-compulsive ball-breaker, but hey, you say tomato, I say tomahtoe. Michelle was fifty one years old, the owner of Tremont and Tremont - a commodities brokerage firm - and she was terminally ill with lymphoma. Michelle sparked up a Marlboro Light. What the hell, it was too late to quit now. She was remarkably composed for a woman near death. With good reason, she had already cheated the grim reaper once.

Michelle was a back traveler in her thirty-fifth year in this incarnation. Before becoming Michelle, she had been Constance Paisley, a realtor who died in a plane crash. Connie Paisley took over the comatose body of Michelle Osgood in nineteen-sixty-nine. Michelle was a sixteen year old high school student in Chicago, brain dead from a boating accident. The transition had not gone smoothly for Connie and she ended up in a psychiatric hospital. While in the hospital she met a fellow traveler named Alfred Tremont who was there for the same reason. She and Alfred compared notes and teamed up. They were able to get their act together enough to be released back to their families.

Michelle kept close ties to Alfred, not because of their status as fellow travelers, but because he was from a wealthy family and her ticket to the good life. Connie had been a clever conniving bitch in her former life and saw no reason to change when she became Michelle. Alfred was in college when they met. As soon as Michelle graduated from high school they were married. Alfred was dull and unimaginative except in one area: agricultural product futures. He had been a commodities dealer in his former life. He convinced his father to buy him a seat at the Chicago Board of Trade and proceeded to make a ton of money.

Michelle played the sweetly supportive, loving wife for twelve years. In nineteen-eighty-three, after they had started their own business she made Alfred disappear permanently. She was conveniently out of town when Alfred’s sail boat was found, sans the captain, five miles out in Lake Michigan. Michelle never much cared for men so she did not remarry. She reserved her cruel beauty for a succession of submissive little lipstick lesbians.

Michelle had figured out the nature of time and alternate universes through the years and had planned for this day. She was about to stand time on its ear. Her plan was diabolical -- she was going to kill herself and occupy Alfred Tremont’s body one day before her fellow traveler did. Alfred would then get sent to the same sanitarium as Michelle Osgood and continue as before, except her mind would be in both bodies. She would be married to the person she loved best: herself. Michelle had spent years memorizing dates, events, markets, and trends. The money she had now would be chicken feed compared to what she was going to get. She knew money was power and was set to become the most powerful person on earth.

Michelle had seeded her past with money, she had six safe deposit boxes waiting with millions in negotiable instruments scattered around Chicago. Michelle looked at her watch. It was time to get the show started. She laboriously clambered up on the window sill and flung open the casement window. She picked an empty spot on the street fifteen floors below her, and then, smiling serenely, she did a swan dive into the past.


Smooth-sailing Jake spent a pleasant afternoon with a very motivated romance author and did some diving of his own.

“It’s your birthday,” she said, as she got on the bed on her hands and knees, “so come and get your presents. You might want to open this one first.”

She did not have to ask twice as Jake stripped and joined her. Jake truly loved Rebecca Doane. Melissa understood the nature of Jake and Rebecca’s relationship and granted Jake a dispensation to continue it, at least for now. He had talked to Rebecca about joining him and Melissa. She said she would - if and when Melissa decided it was time.

Jake ran his hands down her flanks as he knelt behind her, her corded muscles distinct to his touch. Rebecca had told him that she spent a lot of time at her exercise bar. Ballet practice seemed to focus her mind on writing. Rebecca was thirty-one years old now and still looked eighteen, so she must be doing something right. He brought his hands around and caressed her super hard little ass. Goose bumps sprang up behind his fingertips. He was reaching for the K-Y lubricant when he had a thought.

Jake tossed the K-Y over his shoulder and flipped Rebecca onto her back. Rebecca gave him a questioning look as she settled onto her back.

“I’m in baby-making-mode today! Let’s see if we can get lucky,” he said.

Rebecca squealed and held up her arms for him to join her. Jake quickly positioned himself above her. She grabbed his shaft and lined it up with her slit. He could feel how ready she was by the amount of hot sticky syrup she was depositing on the head of his engorged dick. When she was satisfied that he was slick enough, she removed her hand. Jake ploughed forward and managed to lodge half of his dick inside her incredibly tight channel.

Rebecca did her little trick of flipping her right leg over his shoulder as she urged him to penetrate her deeper.

“I want you so deep that you deposit your sperm directly into my womb,” she said. “I have a good feeling about this.”

Jake slid the rest of his steely shaft into her as she squirmed around. Rebecca had been without his dick for at least two weeks and was anxious to make up for lost time. In addition, the thought that Jake was intent on knocking her up ratcheted up her libido. Her first orgasm hit in fewer than five minutes. Jake continued his strong steady strokes. Servicing Vickie had taken the edge off his appetite so he was in complete control. When Jake was close, he stuffed his cock as deep as he could get and fired five or six strong blasts against the back wall of her pulsating pussy.

Jake started to dismount but Rebecca clutched him tight and held him in place.

“Stay in me Jacob, I want to hold you like this while I imagine your sperm swimming towards my egg.”

Jake complied, bracing himself on his elbows to keep some of his weight off her. Rebecca toyed with his hair with a far away, dreamy look on her face.

Jake’s party made that night even more magical for him. All his family and friends were there to share the special evening. At eight, Melissa brought out his cake. Jake blew out the eighteen candles as everyone sang ‘Happy Birthday’. Then it was on to gift opening. Jake received some nice presents that acknowledged his new status as an adult, plus some funny gag gifts. He also had a stack of cards that Melissa said were for later. Melissa had hired a good band that played oldies from the fifties and sixties. The band returned from break and announced that they had some guest singers as a special treat for the birthday boy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.