Twice Lucky II: Time for a Change
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 15 - The story of Jake Turner continues... If you knew then, what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Jake, Melissa, and Trish walked into the quiet house holding hands. The women went to the bedroom while Jake checked on Leslie. Leslie was sleeping soundly, so Jake hustled to the master suite in happy anticipation. Melissa was in the bathroom changing into her nightgown and Trish was already in bed, under the covers. Trish, like Jake, slept naked. Muffy almost always wore a long gown, she said it helped her stay warm and she liked the feel of the satiny material against her skin. Jake thought that both women’s outfits were excellent. He stripped naked in record time and climbed under the covers with Trish. They were propped up on pillows talking when Melissa made her entrance. Trish and Jake both gasped as she walked into the room. The white silk gown she had on hugged her curves like a second skin. She had brushed her hair, and it hung down the front of her and framed her face like an ebony halo.

Jake swept back the covers and Melissa regally slipped into the bed on his right side. Jake like the way the women felt as they bookended against him. He slid down in the bed until he was flat on his back, Melissa rolled onto her left side, threw her top leg over him, and propped her head on her hand. Trish became her mirror image on his left side. The two women held hands across his chest.

“I guess I ought to get out of the way and let you two get better acquainted,” Jake said.

“That’s sweet of you, Baby, but we are going to take care of you first,” Melissa replied.

“Hey,” said Trish, “I’m the new girl, let’s see if I can take care of you both.”

That sounded like a plan to Jake and Muffy so they let Trish take the lead. Trish rolled onto her back and put a pillow under her butt. Then she had Jake mount her. As soon as Jake was fully inside her tight sheath, Trish had Melissa squat over her face and hold on to the headboard. Trish pulled Melissa down onto her mouth. Melissa’s long gown settled around Trish’s face just as Trish’s tongue stabbed into her split. Melissa squealed in delight as Trish laved her already wet quim. Trish had an incredibly long and agile tongue and knew how to use it to maximum advantage. She was the best muff muncher Melissa had ever been with. It took Trish fewer than five minutes to bring her to her first orgasm.

Trish had to agree with Jake’s assessment that Melissa’s taste was addictive. She could not get enough of her new friend’s juices. Trish cupped Melissa’s butt cheeks in her palms and raised her up enough to give her questing tongue more room to roam. Trish was going to see if that perfect ass tasted as good as it looked.

An hour later, the three lay in a warm cozy pile, happily spent. The women had reassumed their places next to Jake as they talked over his chest. Trish had been in a number of threesomes in her life but never a committed three person relationship. She wondered why she had not figured out that it was what she was meant to do. It was unconventional, maybe, but perfect for the three of them. She expressed this idea to Jake and Melissa and her lovers quickly endorsed it. Jake nodded off as his women started making plans and guidelines for how their relationship would work.

Jake woke up Saturday morning at six. He was lying on his side holding Melissa in his arms. Trish was spot welded to his back, her arm thrown across both him and Muffy. Jake carefully extricated himself and slid out of bed. Melissa grumbled in her sleep when she lost his body heat but Trish remedied that by scooching up behind her. They looked awfully sweet cuddled up in the middle of the bed. Jake grabbed some pants and a tee-shirt, slipped on his Docksiders and quietly left the bedroom. He dressed in the hall then used one of the guest baths before going out on the porch. Jake sat in his favorite rocker and watched the sun come up. It was a good morning for reflection and thinking, so that is what he did.

Jake had been in this life for twenty-seven months already. The time had flown by. Was he making progress? Yeah, he figured, he was. The circle of his influence in this time line was widening. He knew that he had changed the fate and future of a number of people. As they came into contact with others, the ripple would spread. He was also doing well at positioning himself to have a greater impact as he got older. And the people that would help him in his quest were pretty much already assembled. Trish and Melissa were the keys, he felt. They were both action oriented, always pushing forward. Jake’s biggest problem was in dealing with the details, Trish and Melissa were excellent at making sure the little things were done. He was free to concentrate on making conceptual plans, knowing that the two women would make them happen.

Of course, Jake also had a number of other bright and talented people on his team. They were scattered around right now, most of them completing their educations, and they would be available when the time came. Debbie was in her second year at the University of Central Florida. She was visiting the ranch that evening to meet Trish and discuss the HERZ idea. Sister Angie and Melissa’s cousin, Tigger, were freshmen at the University of Florida, with Angie a business major, Tigger in prelaw. They were dorm mates at UF and Jake missed them both. Jake’s father, Charles, the proud papa-to-be, was still the driving force behind Turner Furniture and Appliance. TFA now had sixteen stores operating in three states, with eight more under construction. The superstores were making money as if they were printing it. Helen, Jake’s mother, was in the very late stages of her pregnancy. In fact, she was four days past her projected delivery date. She was as big as a house, and not able to get around much. Regardless of that, one could pick her out in a crowd of faces by the big grin she had pasted on her’s.

Jake’s cousin, Claudia Murphy, was a junior at Rollins College working on a degree in Management. Claudia would be at the ranch that evening also, to discuss HERZ with them. Nina Mallory and Jake’s cousin Sean Murphy lived in a nice house Nina had bought in Palmdale. They were getting married in October, then Sean was going to start at Stetson in January. He was going to major in English Literature. Nina fully supported his dream to become a writer. Nina was going into the investment business with Martina Sterling. Little Nina Murphy was fourteen now, and a freshman at Kennedy High. Cousin Jenny Murphy was a first year nursing student at Daytona Beach Junior College, still patiently waiting for her boyfriend Larry Flynn. Larry was holding his own at the Naval Academy. Cousin Michael was a freshman at Boston College, the only family member to elect a school up north.

Beth Owens was a premedical student at Duke. She called Jake every week. She was homesick but coping.

Erika was working for her namesake air service company. She was a busy girl, because Melissa was in the process of buying Daytona Air Charter lock, stock, and barrel. The purchase of the local charter company was big. They had a pair of Lear 24B executive jets, along with three twin engine turbo props (one a Grumman Gulfstream 1). They had long leases on two hangers and a nice office suite. The seller was the recent widow of a friend of Melissa’s father. The asking price was a tad over three million, TnT’s biggest investment yet. Shrewd Melissa was loaning TnT the money at slightly below market rate. She was making money as she made money.

Erika Air was going from a small start-up to a major player in the Daytona area in less than a year. Jake loved the Erika Air logo. It was a stylized rendering of Erika from the waist up. She was dressed as a Valkyrie in a metal breast plate with a horned helmet perched on her golden locks. That logo alone would draw as much business as any other advertising they did. Sven Johansson strikes again.

Erika and Dave were screening the current Daytona Charter pilots and staff to see whom they would keep. Joe Bunnell stayed out of the business side of things. He was content to fly and chase women. He could not wait to get his hands on one of the Lear Jets. He also could not wait to get his hands on Louisa. Joe Bunnell was going to be a problem for Jake very soon.

Dawn Diamond, the driving force behind Maui Jake’s Surf Shops was growing their business at an astonishing rate. There were twelve Maui Jake’s now, plus a catalogue store that Jake suggested. Dawn’s line of Diamond Pointe Swimwear was still the best selling item in the stores. Dawn and that lucky dog, Terry Steyaert, were married now. Terry was making a name for himself as COO of Turner Furniture and Appliance.

Rebecca Doane was well into her sixth book. She and Jake were still occasional lovers. Her sister Katie was still teaching Philosophy at Stetson. Jake had taken every course she taught. She was his arbiter of ethical questions and his moral compass. Katie and LaMonte Dupree were still together and raising Katie’s daughter Rachael. They had also developed a new specialized hobby of taste-testing their way together through the fine dining establishments of New Orleans.

Sven Johansson’s advertising business was booming. He had the Southeast covered now. Thornton/TnT and Turner Furniture were two of his biggest clients. Helga was as beautiful as ever. She still sought Jake out about once a month to work out her kinks at the bungalow. Erik Johansson, Erika’s twin brother, was a freshman at Florida State. He was a second string tackle on the Seminole football team’s offensive line. He was getting plenty of playing time and would probably be the starting left tackle before the season was over. Erik was also the team’s backup place kicker, all six foot-six inches, two hundred-sixty pounds of him.

Scott Hughes was at the University of Central Florida majoring in electrical engineering and computer science. Scott was engaged to Mitzi Walker, the person who kept TnT running like a Swiss quartz watch. Mitzi was more beautiful than ever and loved nerdy Scott to death. TnT had grown to the point where they leased an entire floor of the seven story Thornton building in downtown Palmdale. Maria Thornton, Tigger’s mother and Melissa’s aunt, had an office suite in the same building. Maria was corporate attorney for Thornton, TnT, and Turner Furniture. She also owned twenty percent of Thornton that she had inherited when her husband Randall was murdered. She was still dating Barry Miller.

Gail Martin was still Charles Turner’s private secretary. Gail was a senior at Stetson, Jake saw her around campus and privately every couple of weeks at the bungalow. Jake had about given up on getting Gail to date otherwise. She said she was happy with him tuning her up twice a month and did not want anymore of a relationship than that with anyone. Jake convinced Gail to dress sexily at work to brighten Charles’ days. She kinda enjoyed teasing her boss. It was harmless and Charles appreciated her efforts. Gail’s father Bob was now the primary plumbing contractor for Thornton Development. Bob Martin ran his crews as if he were still a sergeant in the 82d Airborne. He checked every man on every job every day. For most of those crew members, the attention had gone from frightening to reassuring. They knew their work was being seen and recognized.

The Robinsons still worked at Turner Furniture. Rafe was doing a yeoman’s job of keeping the three warehouses and fleet of delivery vehicles productive. Janet was the Chief Financial Officer of TFA now, a tough job given the volume of sales the stores generated. She was a godsend for Charles. The Robinsons’ son, Ray, was a sophomore at Auburn University. Jake had gotten Ray into weight training when he was at Kennedy and Ray had bulked up. He was a six foot tall, two hundred twenty pound running back with speed. Ray made the all Southeast Conference team as a freshman and was a lock for All-American this year. More importantly for Auburn, Ray had run for two hundred yards against Alabama last year. The Tigers beat the Crimson tide 24-21 on a sixty yard touchdown run by Ray in the final minute of the game. Ray was also an academic All-American. He was a prelaw student with political aspirations of his own.

Carl and Dianne McClelland were happy as clams. Dianne was proving to be an excellent principal at Kennedy High. Carl had finally perfected his baldness cure. It was at the FDA now for approval. It was a topical solution carried in a shampoo. Dawn Diamond was negotiating with Johnson and Johnson for a shampoo medium. In a year or so doctors across America would be prescribing Nomo-Quballirol for their follically challenged patients. Dianne’s twin daughters, Hope and Faith, were closing in on sixteen. They were talented, beautiful, and extremely intelligent. They were also high spirited and full of the devil. Jake loved having them around. They were coming out today with young Nina Murphy to take care of their horses and go riding.

Jake was broken out of his reverie by the arrival of Ramon Diaz. Ramon was doing a marvelous job of managing the ranch. Between the selling and breeding of horses, the sale of cattle, and their fifty acre orange grove, TnT ranch was a very profitable enterprise. Ramon arrived with two cups of coffee, he handed one to Jake and sat down in the other rocker.

“It’s another beautiful day, my young friend,” Ramon said. “What were you thinking so hard about?”

“I was thinking about all the great people in my life and about how lucky I am,” Jake said truthfully.

“You are very blessed, amigo, no doubt about that. It is good to remember that you did not get where you are now by yourself. You must also remember us little people when you are El Presidente.”

Jake got a laugh out of that, but he took the message to heart.

“If I become president I am coming back here often so you can keep me from getting too big for my britches,” Jake replied.

“I think the Madonna Melissa will keep that from happening,” Ramon said.

Jake nodded his agreement to that pithy observation, and chuckled inwardly at the reverent tone Ramon always used when talking about Melissa. Ramon shifted the conversation around to ranch business. Ramon once again tried to get Jake to allow him to clear a stand of cypress trees that covered over a hundred acres. With the extra acreage, they could easily increase the cattle herd by fifty head or more. Jake still steadfastly refused. Nor did he back down from his desire to plant another fifty acres in cypress, pine, and live oak. Jake insisted that at least twenty percent of the ranch be forested or undisturbed wetland. Jake knew that environmentally sound stewardship of the ranch would pay off handsomely in a few years. Besides, Jake liked having woods on the property to walk and hunt in.

Jake wandered back into the house at seven when Senora Lopez arrived. He sat in the kitchen gabbing with her as she made breakfast. Leslie joined them in the kitchen a few minutes later. Jake asked her what kind of birthday party she wanted. Leslie was turning eleven in three weeks. Leslie said she wanted a slumber party for three or four girls from school. Jake faked a moan at the idea of four preteen girls destroying the house. He was actually glad that Leslie was making friends. Jake had worried that Leslie’s mixed racial heritage would cause her trouble. Leslie, however, had not been the target of any overt racism. Leslie was openly unapologetic about her race even though her features would have let her pass as white.

Jake and Leslie were working over a pile of pancakes when Trish and Melissa made it to the kitchen. Leslie was daily competition for Jake in the eating department. Leslie might be four-ten if she stretched and probably weighed eighty pounds soaking wet. Yet she packed away the chow like a trooper. Melissa was dressed for work in a nice charcoal gray skirt and blazer, Trish was wearing jeans and one of Jake’s tee-shirts. Jake was glad to know she was already comfortable enough in her new relationship to start raiding his clothes. Jake was filling Trish and Melissa in on what he had planned for the day when the phone rang. Jake’s plans went out the window when Charles told him Helen was in labor and they were leaving for the hospital.

Jake gave the news to Melissa and Trish then called everyone Charles had asked him to phone. He called Mary Murphy, Helen’s first cousin and best friend, first, then phoned his sisters, Maria Thornton, and Helga Johansson. Angie was not in her dorm room, she was already on the road coming home. Debbie was at home. She and Jody Marks shared a two bedroom apartment just off campus from UCF. Debbie said it would take her a couple of hours to get ready and drive over. Mary was heading to the hospital at nine, Helga was going at noon, and Maria would be there at three. They had obviously planned everything out because Helen’s parturition posse reacted to his call like a well oiled machine. Jake went to the master suite to take a shower and change. Melissa said she would drop by later that evening to see Helen. She said for Jake to call her if he needed her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.