Horny Woman: Enslaved - Cover

Horny Woman: Enslaved

Copyright© 2003 by High Country Scribbler

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After discovering the pleasures of sex with a young man a frustrated older woman becomes obsessed over sexual pleasure. The young man takes her on a sexual pleasure trip she never imagined possible and she loves every minute of it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Shelly Swanson sat in her kitchen sipping coffee. She glanced at the clock. Damn would 1:00pm never come? It was only 12:28pm. She thought about what had happened that morning. God I never would have believed a finger in my ass could bring me so much pleasure she thought. Her tight little asshole still tingled from the sensation. She looked at the clock again. Damn it was only 12:32pm. She had lain on the bed for a long time this morning after Roger left in the aftermath of the wonderful orgasm he had brought her. Her plump body had twitched and jerked uncontrollably as she floated through the after pleasure. She had quickly got up and went in to shower and wash her hair. Her body was still tingling when she finished and went to cut off the sweatshirt where he had marked it. She was wearing it now along with a pair of baggy shorts and sandals. The sweatshirt barely covered her big hanging breasts. She'd never be able to wear it anywhere. If she moved her arms up at all her breasts would be bare. The sound of the lawn mower brought her out of her trance. The sound had come from the front of the house and Shelly walked into the living room straining to see Roger. She didn't hear the back door open and close.

"Hi Baby," Roger said coming up behind Shelly and startling her as he ran his hands around her bare midriff. "Aaaaaaaahhhh there's my beauties," he said while running his hands under her cutoff top and cupping her breasts while kissing her neck. "Mmmmmmm your nipples are already hard baby."

"Yes and they need your attention," Shelly said softly raising her hand over her shoulder and holding his neck as he nibbled on hers. She was standing directly in front of the big living room window and had bared her breasts for all to see with out thinking just as the lawnmower went by. She didn't even notice as she moaned, "Ooohh your hands feel so good sweetie." Her big ass squirmed against his groin. Roger dropped 1 hand and let it slip inside her shorts. She was oblivious to everything except the pleasure coursing through her body as the lawnmower went by again. "Aaaaaaaahhhh yes, so gooooood," she whined when Roger's fingers trapped her hard clit. Shelly turned her head and whispered softly, "Fuck me, please, fuck me, right here, right now, ooooooooohhhhh," she moaned as her body shuddered before she added, "I need your big cock deep in my guts baby."

"Your clit is hard baby. Take off your shorts," Roger said pulling his hands away from her as he quickly stripped off his own clothes. He stepped right back up behind her and ran his hands from her groin to her hard nipples. He rolled her thick nipples between his fingers as he whispered in her ear, "Spread your legs a little baby." Shelly quickly complied and Roger squatted a little to get his long cock between her thighs and rubbing against her pussy. Shelly quickly closed her thighs trapping his warm big cock up against her drooling pussy. She reached between her legs and tried to get the head into the mouth of her pussy but she couldn't because the angle was wrong. She couldn't lean forward and improve it because Roger had hold of her breasts and was teasing her fat nipples. Finally he whispered quietly, "Lean forward a little and put my cock in."

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh damn, good," Shelly moaned as the big mushroom head slipped into her tight juicy pussy. "Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease honey, fuck meeeeeeee, I've waited all day, aaaaahhhhh yes," she cried when Roger slid his cock in 7 inches. He could feel her warm juices rushing past his cock. "Can't stop, oooooooohhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiit, ssssooooooooo

deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep," she cried when Roger thrust his entire cock up into her and held it there. Roger wasn't moving and Shelly hung on to the chair in front of her and started rocking back and forth sliding her wet squeezing pussy up and down on Roger's long cock. Her big tits swung beneath her as she slid her pussy back and forth gaspng and whining. He looked at the big picture window they were in front of and grinned.

"Baby, we have to stop. We're being watched. Look at the window," Roger gasped as he leaned forward and held her swinging breasts. Her pussy sucked and milked hard at the big cock that was deep in her guts.

"No, no, I don't care, pleeeeeeeeeeeeese, don't stop," Shelly whined gasping and out of her mind as pleasure coursed through her body. Her big ass was being held tight against Rogers groin squirming when she looked at the window. Her pussy sucked really hard on Roger's cock starting him over the edge as she wailed, "Ooooooooooohhhhhhh nooooo,

He's blaaaaaaaaack." The first strong stream of hot creamy sperm splashed deep into her pussy as Roger started to fuck her hard. Her pussy muscles had almost milked him dry when her knees gave out. She fell off his still seeping cock onto her knees still hanging onto the chair. Her head was hanging down as she gulped air.

Roger was still breathing hard when he said, "Honey look, we have another nice big thick cock for you. This is David. He's one of my best friends." David's cock was 9 inches long and almost as thick as Rogers. David kept himself shaved so there was no pubic hair. He had been jacking himself as he watched and there was a big drop of precum on the head. Shelly's body was still pulsing as she looked at him through sex crazed eyes. Her hand snaked out and wrapped around the thick cock as she licked her lips. Roger leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Go ahead honey taste him."

"Mmmmmmmmm good," she said after her tongue licked away the drop of precum. "It looks like a big black banana." David's cock curved up. Shelly sucked the big mushroom head into her mouth and ran her tongue over it. She looked at Roger as she released the black cock from her mouth. "Am I going to fuck him?" she asked wrapping her other hand around Roger's slick half hard cock.

"Do you want to baby?" Roger asked. Shelly looked at him and sucked his juice covered cock into her mouth. She sucked and licked their juices cleaning his big cock.

"Ooooohhh yes, but in the bedroom not on display where everybody can see," Shelly said. "Mmmmmmmmm he tastes good," Shelly said licking the black cock. She sucked the big cock into her mouth and started to bob her head.

"Aaaaaaahhh fuck you were right, she has a hot mouth," David groaned. Roger watched as Shelly sucked the fat black cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. "Uuuuuhhhh she's squeezing my balls," David cried.

"Suck his baby seed out of him honey," Roger said squatting down next to her. Her nipples were thick and hard as he held 1 of her breasts thumbing the nipple. 2 fingers of his other hand found her cum drenched pussy. She gasped around the thick black cock when they entered and her pussy squeezed tight around them. Roger's own cock was starting to harden again. The slick fingers slipped out of her pussy and up to her little ass pucker. She moaned around David's cock gasping when a finger slid into her ass easily wiggling around. Her ass squirmed against his finger trying to get it deeper in her ass. "You like that don't you baby?" Roger said.

"Yes damn you," She moaned pulling off David's throbbing cock. "Ooooohhh you're going, to make me, cuuuuuuuuuuuuum," She wailed. Roger had slipped another finger into her anal channel and plunged them deep into her ass.

"Look honey his cock is dripping. Suck him dry baby," Roger said as Shelly plunged her mouth down David's cock. Roger pulled his finger from her ass and the fingers went back to her wet pussy. This time he inserted his thumb into her drenched pussy. He slipped his thumb out and back up to her ass pucker. She gasped around the big cock as Roger pressed firmly and his thumb slid into her ass. He cupped her pussy in his hand while thumbing her ass. By stretching his hand he could reach her fat clit with his fingers.

Shelly was frequently gasping around the thick black cock in her mouth. Roger's fingers teased the sensitive parts of her body causing pleasure she never imagined possible.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.