Horny Woman: Enslaved
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2003 by High Country Scribbler

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After discovering the pleasures of sex with a young man a frustrated older woman becomes obsessed over sexual pleasure. The young man takes her on a sexual pleasure trip she never imagined possible and she loves every minute of it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

"David, what are you doing here?" Roger gasped as the last weakening streams of sperm splashed against Mary's womb.

"I work in the mall receiving warehouse. I have a delivery for Mary," David said. "Jan works for her. Man I've always wanted to fuck Mary. She's such a hot looking bitch."

"Look Mary, we've got hard black cock for you to fuck," Roger gasped as his cock softened. "If you want to fuck the bitch David get over here. The slut's cunt is still twitching."

"No, pleeeeeeeease, don't let him," Mary cried gasping. "He might, he might, oooohhhh God, make me pregnant."

"Oh yea," David said. Jan had let go of the thick black banana cock and David had moved over next to Roger. Jan was standing next to him massaging her big oversized breasts. "Jan sucked me off a little while ago so I can fuck this bitch a long time."

"Your turn buddy," Roger said still breathing hard. His semi hard cock was dripping Jizz and Mary's pussy juice when he pulled it out of Mary's cunt. His hot Jizz gushed from Mary's cunt running down her thighs as he said, "Make the bitch beg for it David. Her cunt is still twitching."

"My God, David said you had a big cock but you're huge," Jan said staring Roger's dripping semi hard cock. She fell on her knees and licked the juice off the head. "Mmmm I love the taste of Jizz and cunt juice together," she said before sucking the cock head into her mouth. Roger grunted as he felt her tongue and lips slurping the juice off his cock. Roger's hands tangled in Jan's hair as she cleaned his cock. "Fuck me. I want to feel your cock in my guts," Jan said holding his cock and rolling her big brown eyes up at Roger when she'd finished. Jan ran her tongue from the root to the head on the underside of Roger's cock.

"Later, you can help Shelly try these tops on," Roger said pulling her gently away from his cock. Roger was watching Mary as David's banana cock slipped through the heart at the top of her closed thighs. Mary gasp and Roger saw her body tense a little. Roger was standing next to the sofa and reached under Mary catching one of her button nipples between his fingers. He rolled the hard nipple between his fingers as he leaned down and whispered in Mary's ear, "You want that hard black cock don't you slut?"

"Yes," Mary hissed as her body began to quiver. Roger squeezed her nipple hard causing her to gasp, "Oooooooooohhhhhhhh you Bastards!!!!"

"Reach down and put David's hard cock in your cunt Mary," Roger said. He watched as Mary reached between her thighs and forced the head of the banana cock up into her cunt. She gasped and her muscles tightened as the thick mushroom head slid into the mouth of her juicy cunt. "Now David's going to fuck you and cum deep in your fertile cunt. Maybe we'll even give you twins, one black and one white," Roger laughed. "Come on Shelly let's go try on these tops."

"Jesus, she's trying to squeeze the head of my cock off," David groaned. He was holding onto her hips so she couldn't get his cock in deeper. "Tell me what you want slut."

"Deeper, more, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease," Mary begged. "Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuh aaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiii," Mary gasped and then screamed as David's thick black banana cock surged deep into her cunt.

"The sluts already cumming," David grunted as he began long slow strokes deep into Mary's wildly squeezing cunt.

"Put that short skirt on Mary brought in Shelly. Let's see how it looks," Roger said as he came up behind Jan. Her big oversized breasts were still hanging out and Roger put his arms around her and cupped her breasts in his hands massaging them. Jan moaned a little when he caught her hard nipples between his fingers. "You like having your big tits played with don't you Jan?"

"Oh yes, there so sensitive," Jan moaned. "Eeeeeeeeeasy, David chewed on them," Jan whined as she leaned back into Roger. He squeezed her nipples hard making her gasped and then let one hand slide down inside of Jan's shorts. "Huuuuuuuuuuuuh oooooohhhhh Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd," Jan cried gasping as his fingers trapped her throbbing clit. She ground her clit against the palm of his hand as it slid lower into her shorts. His index finger slid between her cunt lips and curled so that the tip was just in side the mouth of her juicy cunt. Jan was grinding her hips frantically against his hand gasping, "Fuck me, oh God yes." Her cunt muscles throbbed around the tip of Roger's finger as he teased her through a small orgasm. Juice was seeping from Jan's cunt and she moaned, "Why'd you stop?" when Roger moved his hand back to her big tits.

"You're going to help Shelly try on these tops remember," Roger said as he rolled her hard nipples between his fingers. Jan reached behind herself and caught Roger's still exposed big cock in her hand squeezing gently. "You might get some of that if you're nice to Shelly," Roger said squeezing her nipples hard and making her moan.

"Oh God yes, it's so long and thick. I want to feel it throbbing deep in my pussy," Jan moaned. "What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to tease Shelly's cunt while we're trying on the tops. Her tits too. I want you to suck on her cunt too but don't let her cum," Roger whispered in her ear. "Can you do that?"

"Yes I'll do it," Jan said.

"Stop, stop, no more, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease stop," Mary cried out softly pleading with David to stop. The long slow strokes of David's thick black banana cock had driven her through countless orgasms. Again and again David's hard cock stroked slowly in and out of Mary's tender squeezing cunt. Her loud gasps of pleasure were clearly audible in the office each time David stroked deep into her cunt. "Huuuuuuuuuuuh aaayyyyyyyiiiiiiiiii," she gasped crying as her body went rigid when David held his cock deep in her cunt.

"Here comes your black baby honey," David grunted as his black cock started to pump sperm. Mary's hot cunt sucked and squeezed at thick black banana cock deep in her guts as it pumped hot sperm against her womb. "Oh you hot fuckin Bitch; you're cunts milkin' me dry," David groaned.

"Roger, I can't wear this. It's to short," Shelly said. Roger turned around and looked at her. "It barely covers me." The skirt just covered the tops of the thigh highs Shelly was wearing.

"It's perfect, easy access too. Show her Jan," Roger said.

"Huuuuuuuuuuh noooooooo, her finger, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh," Shelly cried gasping. Jan's hand had slipped under the short skirt and cupped her cunt. Her index finger curled up into Shelly's juicy cunt making her gasp and cry out. Her plump ass started to squirm on the finger when Jan's thumb found her clit. "Roger, pleeeeeease, make her stop ooohhh," Shelly whined.

"See how easy the access is to your cunt Shelly? I think we'll let you cum on her finger then we're going to find a top that gives easy access to your big fat tits and nipples," Roger said. He was standing behind Shelly and reached around catching her hard nipples in his fingers rolling them. Shelly gasped, her hips rolling in tiny circles and Jan's fingers and thumb teased her clit and cunt. "Give it up Shelly; cum on Jan's fingers," Roger whispered in her ear.

"Huuuuuuuuh no, no, Roger, her tongue, oh God, make her stop, can't stand it, please," Shelly begged gasping. Jan's head had disappeared under the short dress Shelly was wearing and she obviously was licking or sucking her clit and pussy. Shelly's plump ass was squirming wildly on the fingers and tongue when Roger felt her body tense and she gasped whining, "Ooooohhh damn yeeeeeeeeees." Shelly's body began to quiver.

"Cum good Shelly," Roger said pinching her fat nipples making her gasp. "You're turning into a real slut. Your juicy cunt will soon need a cock." Shelly was holding Jan's head through the skirt tight against her quivering cunt. Loud moans and gasps of pleasure came from Shelly as Jan tormented her cunt with her fingers and mouth. "That's enough Jan," Roger said grabbing Shelly's arms and pulling them away from Jan's head. "It's time to try on these tops."

"No, no, don't stop, pleeeeeeeeeeease, fuck me," Shelly pleaded gasping. The fingers and mouth were gone from her quivering cunt but her plump ass still squirmed with need. "Oh God, Roger pleeeeeeeeeeeese, my cunt, I need a cock," Shelly begged whining as she squirmed her plump ass against Roger.

"You'll get a cock when you're done trying on these tops," Roger said. For the next 20 minutes Shelly tried on the different tops. Roger and Jan constantly teased her tweaking her thick nipples or gently squeezing her heavy breasts. Occasionally Jan would reach under her skirt and drag a finger up between the lips of her juicy cunt making her gasp. Her clit was hard and throbbing constantly. "This top is perfect," Roger said when she had the last one on. "It has easy access to your big tits and thick nipples. Here I'll show you," Roger said moving behind Shelly. The top was a cut off tank top with a plunging

V neck that hung down just barely far enough to cover her breasts. Roger's hands slipped up underneath cupping her big breasts. "This is perfect Shelly. I think we'll have you wear this when we leave. Check and see if she's ready for a cock Jan," Roger ordered.

"Oooooooooohhhhhhhh God no," Shelly gasped when Jan's head disappeared under her skirt. "Roger, she's sucking, sucking, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh damn, my cunt," she gasped barely able to get the words out. "Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh," she gasped loudly as her muscles stiffened and she began to shudder. "Her finger, Oooooooooohhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit," Shelly cried out as she squirmed wildly on the invading finger.

"She's ready. Her cunt is full of pussy juice and it's running down her fat thighs," Jan announced grinning up at Roger. Jan's face glistened with Shelly's juices. Her hand was still between Shelly's thighs teasing her cunt. "She's squeezing like hell on my finger," Jan said.

"Are you ready to be fucked by a big cock Shelly?" Roger asked tweaking her nipples.

"Yes, yes, Roger pleeeeeeeease, fuck me, oooooooooohhhhhhhh God please," Shelly whined moaning as she squirmed on Jan's pleasure giving finger. "Huuuuuuuuuuuuh ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Shelly wailed gasping.

"That's enough Jan," Roger said when he felt Shelly's body stiffen. "Why don't you go clean up Mary while I get Shelly a cock. You'd like that wouldn't you Shelly?"

"Yes, yes, I want your cock," Shelly practically screamed squirming her big ass against Roger.

"Not my cock Shelly, I promised that to Jan. Look over on the sofa Shelly," Roger said. David was slowly stroking his black banana cock. "You're going to ride David's nice thick black cock." Roger undid the catch on her skirt and unzipped it letting it fall to her feet. "I want to watch your hungry cunt spread around David's cock and love it."

"Roger no, please no, I can't take that thing," Shelly begged as Roger led her over in front of David. "Oh God no, that cock will kill me. I'm to tender."

"Straddle him Shelly and put his cock in your cunt. You know you want it," Roger said. "Fuck him Shelly, fuck him now!!!!" Shelly was on her knees straddling David's groin on the sofa. "Put it in Shelly. That a girl, slide your wet cunt right onto that big black cock." Roger watched intently as Shelly lowered herself slowly taking the big mushroom head into her wet cunt. Her ass moved in little circles as she screwed herself onto the head of David's cock. Roger could see her juices start to run down David's thick black banana cock.

"Roger, please, don't make me, I can't, I can't take it all, aaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiii," Shelly screamed. David had suddenly thrust his big cock all the way into to Shelly's cunt deep into her tender guts making her scream. Her weight forced his ass back onto the sofa as she collapsed impaling herself on the long thick banana cock. Her ass began to move back forth as it lifted and dropped on the thick cock. Roger could see her thick girl cream shining on the black cock as she lifted and dropped.

"Aaaahhh fuck, she's trying to squeeze it off," David cried. David had already had cum twice and was going to last awhile. Shelly was leaning forward hanging onto the back of the sofa as she rode David's cock. Her big fat tits hung out from underneath the cutoff top she was wearing just inches from David's face. "Aaaaahhh you fat titted slut," David groaned just before sucking her nipple into his mouth. "Oh shit no," Shelly gasped crying out, "your teeth, your teeth, oooooooooohhhhhhh." David was chewing on her nipple meat. Her hips moved in tiny circles occasionally stopping as her orgasm intensified.

"Jan no more pleeeeeeeeeeeeease, oooooooooohhhhhhhh God," Mary cried. Mary's ass was arched up against Jan's mouth as she sucked hard on Mary's cunt. Mary had been fucked twice and her cunt was full of cream. "Oooooooooooohhhhhhh damn, Jaaaaaaaaaan," Mary cried squeezing Jan's head between her thighs. "Oh you bitch," Mary moaned. Roger watched as Jan slid 2 fingers into Mary's cunt. Jan was sucking and licking Mary's throbbing clit. Jan was really working Mary over.

Roger walked over to the sofa and sat down on the opposite end from David and Shelly. His own cock was throbbing in his shorts so he pulled them off and freed his 10 inch cock. Leaning back against the sofa he slowly began to stroke it as he listened to the sounds of sex that filled the office. Time and again Mary and Shelly gasped and whimpered and they were driven through orgasm after orgasm. His eyes were closed when he felt another hand touch his cock. He opened his eyes and found Jan on her knees in front of him.

"Oh God, it's so big," Jan moaned as she leaned forward and licked the big mushroom head. "I'll never be able to take it. It's so long and thick."

"Haven't you ever had a big cock?" Roger asked.

"No, only my boyfriends. He's only a little over 6 inches and not nearly as thick," Jan moaned. "Let me fuck you with my tits."

"Oh yea," Roger moaned when she pulled his big cock into her deep cleavage and pressed her breasts together. Roger started to fuck up into her tits. The big mushroom head hit her chin each time it poked out the top. Jan tucked her head and started to lick the head each time it poked out. "Oh fuck yes," Roger grunted.

"I've got to try it. I want to know what a big cock feels like," Jan said standing up a stripping off her shorts. She scrambled up over Roger holding his cock as she brushed it between her cunt lips. "Tell me when you're going to cum. I'm not on the pill and I don't want to get pregnant. Oh God it's so big," she gasped as she slowly let the lips of her vagina spread around Roger's cock. Her hips started to move a little as her cunt sucked and squeezed around the big cock. Thick girl cream gushed from her cunt as she had her first orgasm. "Ohhhhhhh damn, you're so big," Jan moaned squirming as the big cock slid deeper into her cunt.

"You like that Jan? Does a big cock feel good?" Roger asked as he held her big oversized tits in his hands and thrust his cock a little deeper into Jan. "Tell me Jan, answer the question," Roger demanded leaning up and licking her nipples.

"Yes, yes, I love it, ooooooohhhhhhhh damn," Jan cried. Her vaginal muscles squeezed hard around Roger's big cock. Jan's slender thighs were quivering when she cried out, "Oh God pleeeeeeeeeeeeease stop, no deeeeeeeeeeeeper, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease," her voice rising to a high pitched wail. Her cunt was squeezing hard around Roger's cock milking it while Jan struggled to keep from sliding farther down. It was a losing battle. She had a good 7 inches of cock in her cunt and Roger could feel her slipping farther and farther onto his cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.