Horny Woman: Enslaved - Cover

Horny Woman: Enslaved

Copyright© 2003 by High Country Scribbler

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After discovering the pleasures of sex with a young man a frustrated older woman becomes obsessed over sexual pleasure. The young man takes her on a sexual pleasure trip she never imagined possible and she loves every minute of it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Shelly Swanson lay in bed pretending she was asleep. Her pussy throbbed as she thought about the screaming orgasms she'd had yesterday with Roger Davis. His long thick cock had reached places where no one had ever touched. She was lying on her side with a hand firmly wedged between her plump thighs. Her wet pussy throbbed on the tip of the index finger she had in it. She had spent most of the night dreaming about Roger's big cock and wondered if he'd really come back today and fuck her again. She sneaked a peek at the clock; it was 6:50am. Oh God would her husband never leave for work so she could thrust her finger and have an orgasm to take the edge off.

Next door Roger Davis stared out his bedroom window at the Swanson's driveway. He knew that Mr. Swanson left for work around 7:00am. Twice during the night he had masturbated his big cock thinking about Shelly's squeezing pussy and hot mouth. The woman was hungry for sex. He wondered how much experimenting he could do with her. Her husband obviously neglected her. He reached for the phone when he saw Mr. Swanson get in his car and back out the drive.

"Damn," Shelly Swanson swore when she heard the phone ring. She had just thrust 2 fingers into her throbbing wet pussy. They were still there when she picked up the phone and said, "Hello." Her pussy squeezed tight around the fingers when she heard the voice on the phone.

"High baby, it's Roger. I saw your husband leave. Can I come over now baby?" Roger asked.

"Yes," Shelly hissed into the phone. "The back door is open. I'm in the bedroom. Please hurry." She hung up the phone and quickly removed her night gown tossing it on the floor. She quickly got back in the bed and pulled the sheet over her plump body. Oh God I can't wait she thought as she slipped the 2 fingers back into her throbbing pussy arching against them.

Roger smiled as he hung up the phone. I'd bet anything she was playing with herself he thought as he hurried out the door and across the driveway to the Swanson home. He entered the Swanson home through the back door and started down the long hall to the master bedroom. He stopped when he heard a low moan. Peeking around the corner he saw her hand moving under the sheet. He quickly backed up and stripped off his clothes and then walked into the bedroom naked. Shelly didn't see him because her eyes were squeezed shut as she played with her wet juicy pussy. He stood for a few moments and watched her before saying, "Are you having fun baby?"

"Yes," Shelly hissed looking at him with pleading eyes. "What took you so long?" Her hand snaked out from under the sheet and wrapped itself around his half hard cock. She squeezed it gently as she pulled him towards her.

"I was watching you play with yourself and why are you covering up that lush body?" Roger said pulling the sheet down to expose her big breasts and pussy. Her other hand was still between her plump thighs and her fingers were still in her throbbing pussy. "Here, let me help you honey," he said pulling her hand from between her thighs. "You're wet and throbbing." He slipped 2 fingers into her juicy pussy and found her G spot. His first and index finger on his other hand trapped her throbbing clit between them at the top of her pussy and caressed it. "Cum good for me baby," he said.

"Yes, oh yes," Shelly moaned arching against his fingers. Her pussy squeezed tight against his fingers and gushed pussy juice. She still held his big cock. The head was right at her mouth and she ran her tongue over it. "Ooooooohhhhhhh damn, don't stop," she gasped arching her ass high off the bed. Roger had leaned forward and was running his tongue back and forth over the tip of her trapped clit. Intense pleasure was coursing through her body as her throbbing pussy gushed more juice. "Pleeeeeeease, I need, your cock," Shelly begged as she sagged back onto the bed. "No, no, pleeeeeeeeeease, don't do that, nuuuuuuuuuuuuh," Shelly screamed begging. Roger had lifted her breast and sucked hard on the little hickey he had left yesterday enlarging it a little. He did the same thing to the other breast. "What did you do that for? It'll hurt to wear my bra now," Shelly whined.

"Good baby, these beauties shouldn't be caged in an old bra. They should be left unfettered and shown off. I love your big thick nipples," Roger said as he held her big breast and started to suck and lick on the big nipple. Shelly was gasping and her nipples throbbed by the time Roger finished loving her big breasts. "I'm going to fuck them and fulfill a fantasy I've had for a long time," Roger said as he straddled her rib cage sitting on his legs. His long 10 inch cock lay up between the cleavage of Shelly's big 38dd breasts. "Give me your hand honey," Roger said picking up a bottle he had set on the night stand.

"What's that?" Shelly asked still breathing hard as she gave him her hand.

"Baby oil. Coat my cock with it honey," Roger said pouring a little oil into her hand. "Oh yea, that's good baby," he groaned as she smeared the oil onto his cock jacking him at the same time. Shelly loved the feel of his slick cock in her hands as she jacked it slowly with both hands. His big cock was very hard and starting to seep precum. Shelly ran her tongue over the big mushroom head tasting him and making Roger groan. "Stop, stop," he gasped grabbing her wrists and pulling her hands away from his throbbing cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.