Brian's Sweet Slut - Cover

Brian's Sweet Slut

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Brian encourages his wife to take lovers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sara had a long silk robe wrapped around her and was standing outside Patrick's bedroom door. Underneath the robe she wore a white corset that lifted her breasts and left the top half exposed with the tips of her nipples just peeking over the top. She also had on a pair of matching panties, lace garter belt, stockings, and four-inch high heels. It was Patrick's last night before he was to fly home. Although he promised to seriously consider moving east to be with them, it was going to take a few months at best. Sara didn't know what she was going to do without him. She had quickly gotten used to living with and pleasing two men. They had made love at least once a day, if not two or three times, since that first night.

Tonight they were supposed to go out to dinner to celebrate Patrick's last night. However, she and Brian had decided that the night should be for Patrick and her. In fact, Brian had insisted. It was to be a surprise going away present for Patrick.

Sara wiped a tear from her eye and tapped on his door. It took a minute before Patrick opened the door. He stood wet from the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Sara," he said with a surprised look on his face. "I thought... I though we were... were going out first?"

"I know but Brian and I agreed that I should spend the night with you... just you and I. We thought maybe I could convince you to move out here with us," Sara said with a hopeful smile.

"I said I would think about it. You know there is a lot to think about. My job, my house, all kinds of things... not to mention that I might become a third wheel. You and Brian have your own life."

"Don't Patrick. You know that both Brian and I want you to be here with us. We know that someday you will find someone but until then... please!" Sara stopped, her voice choked up and the tears began to flow again.

Patrick reached out and pulled Sara into the room and into his arms. "Sara, you know I care deeply for you, don't you?" he said as he looked down at her tear-streaked face.

"Yes," she whispered and turned her face to the side and pressed her cheek to his still wet chest. She sobbed.

"I'll think about it, but not tonight," Patrick said and pushed the door closed with his foot. Then he lifted Sara's face and wiped the tears from her cheeks with his thumbs. They stared at one another for a long time. Slowly Patrick brought his lips to hers. Their mouths opened and their tongues began to duel.

Sara moaned deep in her throat. Suddenly all the sadness was forgotten for the moment. She began to get wet. She pulled away and whispered, "Tonight I'm yours. I want you to cum in every hole I have. I want to remember this... remember this forever."

"That's a tall order, but I think I can do it," Patrick answered with a smile and he pulled her tight to him again and hugged her. Then he gently pushed her back and opened her robe, letting it drop to the floor. He stared at her sexy attire. "God you're beautiful," he whispered.

"Thank you," Sara said and began to kiss his chest, her tongue licking the beads of water from his skin. She moved her lips to his nipples and gently bit them.

Patrick moaned and he rubbed her shoulders, enjoying the feeling of her soft lips on his nipples. He didn't try to stop her when she began to work her lips lower. He let her go lower until she was kneeling at his feet.

She looked up at him and said, "Is this where you want me to start?" Without waiting for an answer she opened his towel and dropped it to the floor. His penis was about half-hard and growing.

"Mmmmm," Sara moaned as she lifted it and sucked it into her mouth. She felt the blood flowing into it, making it swell in her mouth. Soon it was fully hard and filling her mouth. She held it and looked up at Patrick. Without taking her eyes from his she moved her head forward, taking the shaft deep into her mouth. When the large head reached the breach of her throat she took a breath through her nose and pushed forward again. She fought the urge to gag as the large crown stretched her throat and began to go deeper.

Patrick groaned when he felt the head slip into her throat. His eyes never left hers as his penis disappeared. He saw her eyes swimming with lust as inch after inch went down her throat until his balls touched her chin. He saw tears trickle from the corners of her eyes but he didn't think they were from sadness. He felt her gag but she didn't release him. Then he felt her hands on his thigh, pushing him back. He moved his hips back until the head was in her mouth again and heard her take a breath. However, she quickly pulled his hips forward, forcing his shaft back into her throat.

Sara closed her eyes finally and pushed Patrick back and pulled him forward again.

Patrick got the idea and began to push in and out of her mouth. Each thrust forward was stopped momentarily as her throat adjusted. He could feel her throat muscles working up and down his shaft as she swallowed him. It felt like a fist was squeezing his shaft. Far too soon, Patrick could feel his balls begin to churn. He closed his eyes and began to gasp for breath. He felt a tingling in his toes that run up his legs. His head began to spin. He didn't want to cum this quick but when he tried to pull away, Sara pushed his hands from her and moaned. He got the message... Sara wanted him to cum deep in her throat.

"Oh Jesus Sara," Patrick gasped as his body began to tremble. He wanted to move... to thrust his penis into her mouth... yet it felt so good where it was. He stood frozen with only the movement of Sara's throat on his shaft. She was milking him... milking him with her throat. Patrick began to gasp for breath. He could feel his semen began to churn in his balls and then begin to rush up the shaft. He could feel the head expand and his cum flowing out of him. Her throat reacted by squeezing his shaft in reflex. It was a strange feeling. It seemed like his cum wasn't leaving his body... almost like Sara was an extension of his body. It was incredibly erotic.

Finally, when Patrick's penis began to shrink, Sara let it out of her mouth. When it did, a trickle of sperm dripped from the head and remained on her lip. It was the only visible sign that he had climaxed. She licked it away with her tongue as if she wanted proof that he had actually cum. She had felt it flowing down his shaft but she hadn't tasted it. She missed tasting it. Still, having him cum deep in her throat was very exciting.

Patrick pulled Sara to her feet and kissed her lips. Then he pulled her over to the bed and sat her down. Slowly he went to his knees. He moved between her thighs and lifted her legs and placed them over his shoulders, pushing her back onto the bed. He pulled the pillows from the bed and placed one under Sara's hips and one under his knees. He was going to take his time and didn't want pain in his knees to slow him down.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.