Brian's Sweet Slut - Cover

Brian's Sweet Slut

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Brian encourages his wife to take lovers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

A group of seagulls took flight as the large pleasure/fishing boat pulled away from the dock. Patrick was at the helm sitting in a comfortable captain's chair while Sara sat in the large chair next to him. Brian was busy getting the fishing equipment ready. Brian had borrowed the boat from a friend for the day, promising to have it back before dark. Both Patrick and Brian were avid fishermen. However, while Sara had little interest in fishing, she loved the water and sun bathing.

It was a beautiful day with a gentle breeze and a crystal blue sky as Patrick navigated the boat out of the harbor and into the open water. The sea was calm and the day was unusually warm. The tide was going out and the powerful boat moved with ease across the gentle waves.

Twenty minutes later the shore was a vague outline on the horizon.

"Okay, we're far enough out," Brian said and he walked up behind Sara. "Take your top off."

Patrick turned from his duties, looked at Brian conspiratorially and then smiled lecherously at Sara.

"You guys are something else," Sara admonished. Yet she felt a thrill of excitement at the thought of being half-naked on the open water. She had never done anything like this before but then again there were lots of things she had never done until recently.

She sat up and looked around for any boats near enough to see her. There were several small dots on the horizon but none close enough to see them without very powerful binoculars. She looked at the two leering men and shook her head as she reached behind her. She had worn a conservative two-piece yellow swimsuit today. The top was a bit too small and her large breasts almost overflowed. The bottom piece was cut high on her hips and covered most of her sexy buttocks.

"Come on," Brian almost whined.

Sara unhooked the latches in the back with one hand while she held the cups to her breasts. She feigned a look of admonishment. Then she sighed in resignation and let the top fall from her breasts. Suddenly she felt more naked sitting between the two men with her top off then she did naked in her own shower.

Both men's faces lit up with smiles.

"Nice," Patrick said.

Brian who had stepped close behind her reached around and cupped both mounds of flesh in his hands. He bent his head and kissed her neck.

Sara felt a bolt of electricity rush through her and she squirmed on the seat. Her nipples hardened as Brian began to tweak them. "I thought you two guys came out here to fish?" Sara said as she pulled Brian's hands from her breasts.

Brian looked at Patrick and said, "Did we come out here to fish?"

"Not just to fish," Patrick answered as he lustfully stared at Sara's exposed breasts.

Then, both men laughed and Sara's face flushed. It was amazing, even to her, that she could still be embarrassed by the stares of men.

"Everybody ready for a beer?" Brian asked.

"Great," Patrick said.

"I'll have a glass of wine," Sara said.

Brian returned with a bottle of beer for Patrick and the wine for Sara. The three of them stood on the deck and enjoyed the sea breeze and the beautiful day as the boat headed further out to sea. Sara sat on the high captain's chair with her shoulders back, her chest pushed out proudly. It was exhilarating to feel the tingle of fresh salt water on her naked skin.

A short while later, Patrick checked the radar and saw that they had reached the site of an old shipwreck. The owner of the boat told them that it was a secret place he had found where the fishing was excellent.

"I think we're here," Patrick said. "Get the anchor."

Brian hurried to throw out the anchor and Patrick shut down the engines.

Suddenly in their excitement the two men forgot about their half-naked lover.

Sara watched with a smile on her face as they rushed around like young boys.

They grabbed their fishing poles and attached them to the deck locks. Then they baited the hooks and tossed the lines into the water. A minute later they were sitting on the fishing chairs at the back of the boat with their lines in the water and beers in their hands.

Sara placed a padded mattress on the deck behind the two men and sat down to enjoy the sun. She took a bottle of coconut tanning oil from her bag and covered her legs and upper body, paying special attention to her more than sensitive nipples. Since she had never sunbathed without a top on she knew that she would need to be careful or risk burning her nipples. However, she was one of those people that rarely got sun burned.

As Sara settled in, the two men grew silent, relaxing in their chairs and drinking their beer. The boat swayed gently and sea birds circled above. All was silent but for the calls of the seagulls and the snap of the flag flying above the boat.

A short while later, Sara broke the silence when she asked, "Gentlemen, would one of you guys mind putting oil on my back for me?"

Both men had been lost in the moment and jumped at the sound of her voice and they turned in their swivel chairs. Sara was sitting on the mat with a pretty pout on her face holding the bottle out to them.

Patrick smiled and said, "I'll take care of that." He practically jumped off his chair and snatched the bottle from her hand. As Sara turned and lay down on her stomach, Patrick knelt beside her.

Brian turned back to the fishing lines.

A little thrill went though Patrick as he stared at Sara's smooth back. His eyes wandered down to her sexy buttocks. The bottom of her bathing suit had pulled between the cheeks of her buttocks on one side, exposing almost the entire cheek. He felt himself getting excited.

"Are you going to do it or stare at me all day?" Sara laughed without looking back at Patrick. She could feel his eyes on her.

"Sorry," Patrick said as his face turned red. He poured oil onto her back and began to gently massage it in. When her back was covered he moved to her legs, taking his time on her upper thighs. Soon her back and legs were shining in the bright sun. Patrick had an erection.

Brian was scanning the horizon and enjoying the view when he heard something behind him. He turned around and gasped at what he saw. Patrick was on his knees between Sara's legs with his mouth between her legs. He had pulled the crotch of her suit aside and was licking her. Sara's eyes were closed and she had her hands on the back of Patrick's head.

Suddenly Brian felt a tug at the fishing pole. He had a bite. The line hissed as the fish swam away in panic. Brian grabbed the pole and tried to reel the fish in. However, his mind was no longer on fishing.

On the deck behind him, Sara had wrapped her legs around Patrick's neck and was pushing her hips into his sucking mouth. Her oil slick body squirmed around on the mat as pleasure coursed through her. She could feel his talented tongue dip into her dripping hole before pulling out to worry her swollen clit. The feel of the sun, the smell of the coconut oil, the sea breeze drifting across the boat and the wantonness of having sex out in the open brought Sara's to her peak almost too quickly. Her body tensed and she bucked her hips into Patrick's sucking mouth. A long moan escaped her lips as she climaxed.

Brian was still fighting with his line when he heard the moaning. He turned and saw Sara coming down from her climax. At the same moment, Patrick's line began to hiss. "Hey, I need a little help here," he cried.

Patrick pulled his wet face from between Sara's legs with a look of surprise. Suddenly he realized what Brian was saying and jumped up. He rushed over to grab his pole.

Sara barely realized what was going on as she sighed in the afterglow of her climax.

A few minutes later the two men had the situation under control, pulling one fish in and losing the other. Brian looked over his shoulder and saw that Sara was asleep. She had not moved the crotch of her suit back and her shaved sex lips were still exposed. "Excuse me," Brian said and got off the chair.

Sara's eyes flew open when she felt a mouth between her legs again. A low moan escaped her lips as she spread her legs wide for him.

Brian smiled as he began to suck his wife's juicy lips. He went at it with a vengeance, almost as if it had become a competition. He wanted to show that he was as good as Patrick at oral sex. He lifted her hips and buried his mouth in her warm flesh. He plunged his tongue deeply into her before pulling out to lick the clit. Then he opened his mouth wide and sucked both the outer and inner lips into his mouth while at the same time working his tongue over the swollen flesh.

Sara was surprised at Brian's skill. She had always assumed that he wasn't crazy about eating her. However, now he was showing that he was every bit as good as Patrick. Sara moaned and let him please her, lifting her hips to his ravenous mouth.

Suddenly Brian pulled his mouth from between Sara's legs. He pushed her legs up and spread the cheeks of her ass. With an animal like groan he dropped his mouth until his lips were on her puckered rear hole. His tongue came out to circle the little star.

Sara gasped and squirmed under him. Then she felt him pushing his tongue inside. She couldn't believe it. She couldn't believe Brian was going to stick his tongue up her ass.

However, that's exactly what he did. He pushed hard until her sphincter relaxed and let him inside. When he pulled out the little hole snapped shut. But he forced his tongue back in as he pulled her cheeks further apart. From somewhere far away he could hear Sara screaming. It almost sounded like the wailing of the seagulls.

It wasn't only Sara that was surprised by his actions. Brian couldn't believe it himself. Until she had told him Terry had done this, he never considered it. Now he realized how exciting it was. His penis throbbed and his head spun with excitement as he plunged his tongue in and out relentlessly.

Sara's body bucked and twisted in excitement. She gasped for breath.

When Brian felt Sara's reaction he doubled his efforts. Her thighs squeezed his head and her body began to tremble.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.