Brian's Sweet Slut - Cover

Brian's Sweet Slut

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Brian encourages his wife to take lovers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Whatever thoughts were in Brian's mind as he walked into the kitchen the following morning disappeared in an instant. His eyes opened wide and he gasped. Patrick was sitting at the table with the chair pushed back, his shorts were around his ankles and Sara was sitting on his lap facing him. She had a robe around her but Patrick's hands held it up on her back as she bounced up and down. Brian could see Patrick's already wet penis as it slipped in and out of her.

For an instant Brian though of leaving, like he was intruding on the two lovers. However, that thought quickly vanished. After all it was his wife and his house. He casually walked over to the coffeepot on the counter. His knees were shaking and his hand trembled as he poured himself a cup. He turned around, feigning casualness, and leaned against the counter. He stood for several minutes staring at the two lovers, sipping his coffee. He only had on a pair of boxer briefs and his excitement was apparent.

Patrick eventually opened his eyes and looked over Sara's shoulder at him. He shrugged as if he had no control over what was happening.

Sara seemed to be lost in the moment and, if she knew that Brian was behind them, she gave no indication.

Brian watched with rising excitement as his wife's movement became even more animated. She used her feet to push herself up and down at a frantic pace. Her juice was already dripping down Patrick's balls. Within a few seconds she began to whimper and then gasp. Her body tensed and she lifted up one last time before forcing herself down hard, taking Patrick's penis as deeply as possible. Her feet rose off the floor as she screamed and began to climax.

Patrick wasn't far behind and stretched his legs out as his hands pushed Sara's hips down even harder. He lifted his hips and froze. A few seconds later, Brian could see the sticky juice that was running across his balls had turn whiter and thicker.

The room grew very quiet, except for the heavy breathing of the as the two lovers. They remained connected for some time. Finally, Brian cleared his throat to let Sara know that he was there.

Sara almost jumped up when she heard the noise behind her. She turned her head and her face grew red and she looked somewhat embarrassed.

Brian was surprised to see her apparent embarrassment after all they had done. However, her shocked expression changed to a smile when she saw the tent in his boxer briefs. There was a large wet spot where the head of his penis touched the white cotton.

Brian watched as Sara pulled herself from her lover and walked over to him. Her robe was open and her breasts exposed. The soft skin leading down to her large breasts was red from the whisker burns from Patrick's unshaven face. The nipples were still hard and swollen from being sucked and bitten. She looked like a woman that had been well "fucked".

"Good morning," Sara whispered as she wrapped her arms around Brian. She mashed her swollen breasts against his chest and her lips met his.

"Well at least two of us has had a good morning," Brian laughed when they broke the kiss. He looked over his shoulder at his sheepish friend.

Sara looked up at him with her pretty blue eyes twinkling and said, "I can take care of that." With that she reached for his hand and began to pull him from the kitchen. She turned and said to Patrick, "You know where all the food is if you want breakfast."

Brian hurried to keep up with Sara as she pulled him behind her. As soon as they were in the bedroom she turned and melted into his arms. They kissed passionately, moving her slowly backward toward the bed. As he moved, he kissed down her neck until he captured one hard nipple. He heard Sara gasp and knew that they must be sensitive from Patrick's workout. Instead of letting her off he sucked even harder.

He felt Sara grab his head and thought that she was going to push him away. Instead she pulled his head harder to her chest.

"Suck my tits hard," she gasped. "Oh yes, oh yes!"

Brian did as she asked, sucking one nipple while he tweaked the other. Sara began to tremble in his arms. Brian knew the signs of impending climax. He sucked harder.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.