Brian's Sweet Slut - Cover

Brian's Sweet Slut

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Brian encourages his wife to take lovers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The sexual tension was almost palpable as the three of them sat in the clubroom watching television later that evening. It was the same room where all of this had started several days earlier.

Sara had taken a shower and returned dressed in a very short Japanese kimono. It was black silk and was imprinted with red dragons, spitting fire. It matched her mood. Although she had climaxed multiple times in the last twenty-four hours, she had never felt as horny in her life. Just being around the two sexy men seemed to drive her mad with desire. A look or a touch from either could set her on fire. She had even masturbated in the bathroom after they had gotten home. At that point she had attributed her excitement to the fact that she had gobs of cum running out of her. Yet now, even after she had cleaned up, she was excited again.

As they sat quietly, Sara began to run her hands up and down both men's legs again. Then she leaned over and kissed Patrick as her hands found his already stiff shaft. A second later she pulled away from Patrick and turned to kiss Brian, using her free hand to grab him. When she pulled away she looked from one lover to the other and whispered, "Take your clothes off. I want you both naked."

The two men sat there shocked without moving. While Sara knew that they were uncomfortable, she wasn't going to let them off. She knew that this was a critical point. If they balked now... well, she wasn't going to let that happen. "Come on, hurry," she said and squeezed them for emphasis.

Brian stood up first and then Patrick. The men glanced at each other and then down at Sara. They saw a determined look on her face. Self-consciously they began to strip.

Sara sat back with a big grin of victory on her face. She looked from one man to the other as they stripped in front of her. Her heart was pounding with excitement as she watched them reveal their bodies. She almost giggled when she thought; now you guys know how women feel when men ogle them. However, she also realized that ogling wasn't bad. In fact, it was pretty exciting.

Patrick's upper body was better defined than Brian's was but Brian's legs were more muscular. Nonetheless, both of them were very well built. The front of their shorts was tented with their erections.

Before the men could pull their underwear down Sara said, "Here, let me do that." With that she reached over and placed her fingers into Brian's underwear. Slowly she began to pull them down. She giggled when his rampant penis got stuck in the elastic. When she pulled the waistband out, his penis flipped up and slapped his stomach. She giggled again.

Brian placed his hands self-consciously over his penis. Sara turned to Patrick and slowly pulled his shorts down, letting his penis flip up like Brian's had done.

Soon they were standing naked in front of Sara looking embarrassed with their hands over their groins. "Come on guys, let me see," Sara said.

Brian and Patrick looked sheepishly at one another. At the same time they moved their hands.

"Oh my," Sara gasped as she stared at two very stiff and pulsing shafts. Brian's was thinner and slightly longer. However, Patrick's had a larger head and the shaft was very thick. Both were throbbing and juice was bubbling from the slit. She stared at them for a long time, comparing and contrasting them in her mind. Finally she decided that she loved them both and grasped both in her fists.

The two men moaned and closed their eyes.

"Um... let's see... which one do I want to suck first," she teased. As if it was a big decision Sara paused and stared at the two penises in her hands. She worked her fists up and down, making the heads pulse and swell even larger. "It's so hard to decide," she said.

Suddenly both men were trembling with need.

"I think I will chose Patrick's first," she said to herself as if the two men were not standing there trembling. She bent her head and opened her mouth to suck the head of Patrick's penis inside.

Patrick moaned.

Brian stared. The juice on the head of his penis turned into a stream and trickled across his wife's hand. He watched from very close as his loving wife's lips stretched around another man's penis. He had not gotten a very good view in the park today. This time he could see everything plainly. Sara's eyes were closed and she had an almost angelic like expression on her face. Brian had never seen her look more beautiful.

Sara moaned as she sucked the swollen head. She could taste his sweet pre-cum juice as it dribbled into her mouth. Her hand moved up and down the shaft in a milking motion, squeezing out more sweet juice as her head began to move back and forth. After a minute she pulled away and looked up at her husband. A smile came to her face when she saw the excitement in his eyes. "My goodness," she said when she looked at the back of her hand. Brian's juice was running down to her wrist. She pulled her hand away for a moment and used her tongue to lick the juice. "Mmmm, your juices are very sweet." Then she opened her mouth and sucked the head of Brian's penis inside her mouth.

With her hands working up and down the shafts again, Sara moved from one man to the other, sucking and swallowing their pre-cum juice as if it was from a sweet peach. She could feel her sex lips throbbing with excitement as she teased them, working her fist on their shafts and sucking the swollen heads.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.