Brian's Sweet Slut - Cover

Brian's Sweet Slut

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Brian encourages his wife to take lovers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Good morning," Sara said as she walked into the kitchen a few minutes later.

Brian looked up from his paper. He was sitting at the kitchen table, still in his robe, with a cup of coffee in front of him. For some strange reason he wanted to appear casual to Sara. However, inside he was anything but casual. His heartbeat had yet to return to normal and his penis still throbbed between his legs, barely covered by his robe. He saw that Sara was wearing a robe as well and knew that she was naked underneath. He was also pretty sure that she had not had time to clean up. "Would... would you like a cup of coffee," he said, trying to disguise his nervousness. However, the flutter in his voice belied his outward calmness.

"Yes, thank you," she answered and sat down.

Brian got up, got her a cup and sat it in front of her before taking his seat again. He picked up the coffeepot to pour her some and tried to keep his hand from trembling. The pot shook and he had to use his other for support. He hoped that Sara didn't notice, however, she was staring at him.

The two of them were silent for a few minutes. When the silence became uncomfortable, Sara said, "Are you okay?"

"Uh... yeah... sure," Brian answered, not sure if that was true. He picked the paper back up and acted like he was reading. After what happened last night and what he had witnessed this morning he wasn't sure how he felt. On one hand it was exciting and he knew that it was what he had dreamed of for so long... at least up to a point. On the other hand, he was having doubts for the first time. He worried about his and Sara's relationship, not to mention his relationship with Patrick.

"You don't sound okay," she said, looking at his face across the top of the newspaper. She was a little worried now. Maybe she had gone too far, too fast. It sounded like a good idea last night when she and Patrick had hatched the plan. But that was in the excitement of the moment. Now, in the cold light of day, she too had questions.

Sara got up and came around to Brian. She pushed the newspaper out of the way and sat on his lap. "I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too," he returned and they kissed. He could feel her warm buttocks on his thighs and felt his penis throb. When their lips parted Brian started to speak.

Sara placed her fingers on his lips to quiet him and said, "Let's just take it slow. Everything is going to be okay." She squirmed on his lap and felt his stiff penis under her. She smiled, knowing that regardless of what his demeanor indicated, he was excited by what he had witnessed.

The two of them sat quietly for a few minutes before Sarah got up and said, "Let me get breakfast started. I thought we would do some sight seeing today if it's okay. I know Patrick loves Civil War history so I thought we would park out off of Route 50."

"It's okay with me," Brian answered.

In the other room, Patrick had just finished taking his shower and was dressed. He hesitated when it was time to go out and face Brian. He too was struggling with doubts now. Yet, he knew that they had gone too far to turn back and that what they had started was going to be played out. He also knew how he felt about Sara and wondered if he and Brian's relationship would survive. There were no easy answers so he took a deep breath and walked out of the bedroom, down the hall and into the kitchen.

"Hey Brian," he said.

"Hey," Brian returned, with forced cheerfulness.

"Eggs and bacon okay with you guys?" Sara said as she looked over her shoulder at them.

"Sure," they both answered.

"Coffee?" Brian said, reaching over with the pot to pour Patrick a cup before he answered.

"Thanks."

Sara walked over to the refrigerator and opened the door. She bent over and looked for the eggs and bacon.

Brian looked over Patrick's shoulder as Sara bent. Her short robe pulled up to reveal the backs of her thighs almost to her buttocks. He suppressed a moan when he saw her inner thighs glistening. She hadn't cleaned up. His eyes lingered as his heart began to beat rapidly.

Patrick saw Brian staring and naturally turned to see what he was looking at. Although he was very satisfied, the site of Sara bending over brought a chill of excitement to him. When he turned back he saw Brian looking at him.

In that moment something passed between the two men. It was a message... a message that said everything was going to be all right. Patrick smiled.

Brian's smiled back.

"So who do they say is going to be number one this year in the college football poll," Patrick asked, referring to the headlines on the sports page lying in front of Brian.

"Oklahoma," Brian said.

"All right!" Patrick said enthusiastically.

With that comment the ice was broken and both men began to banter about who was the best team.

Sara heard them and almost sighed in relief.

An hour later they were in the car, heading out for the day. Brian had pushed up the armrest between the two front seats and Sara was sitting between the two men, her thighs touching both. As they drove she casually placed her hand first on Brian's thigh just below the hem of his shorts and then on Patrick's.

Brian glanced over and saw her hand moving up and down Patrick's thigh. At the same time she began to move her hand on his thigh. Brian's penis hardened immediately.

Sara used her fingers to tickle under the hem of both men's shorts. She knew that she was driving them mad and almost giggled. Then she moved her hand upward, across the legs of their shorts, slowly moving toward their groins. She squeezed their thighs, high on their legs, just inches from the tents in their shorts.

As Sara grew bolder, Brian began to squirm in his seat. When her hand reached his stiff shaft, he gasped quietly and tried to concentrate on the road. He figured correctly that her other hand was on Patrick's groin.

The short ride seemed to take a very long time. Brian wasn't sure about Patrick but he knew that he was having difficulty keeping his hips still and his eyes on the road. Several times he had swerved when the tires hit the rumble strips on the side of the road. He was almost relieved when he pulled into the parking lot of the Civil War park.

It turned quiet in the car as Brian shut off the engine. "Uh... I think you have to let us go if we are going to get out," Brian said as his eyes flashed from Sara to Patrick and then down at her hands.

"Sorry," she giggled before giving them one last squeeze.

The three of them spent several hours walking around the beautiful park. It was a restored battlefield, located along a mountain pass. The views were breathtaking.

"It's so sad," Sara said as she peered over the stone wall to the valley below. Brian and Patrick were standing next to her. A gentle breeze ruffled Sara's short summer dress and swayed the tops of the large trees in the forest below them. Beyond the trees were rolling green fields where the South had charged the North in a fierce battle. Thousands of soldier's, mostly young boys, had died that day.

"What's sad?" Brian asked.

"It's sad that so many men died here. And to think that they were all a part of the same country." Sara placed her arms around the waist of both men and pulled them close.

"It was an amazing time in our history," Patrick said. "I've always wondered what our country would have been like today if the war had turned out differently."

"It's probably good that we'll never know," Brian said as he stared across the valley.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.