Brian's Sweet Slut
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Brian encourages his wife to take lovers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Brian shook his head as if to clear the images from his mind as he got out of bed, his now stiff shaft bobbing in front of him. He staggered to the bathroom and found that Sara wasn't there. He sat on the toilet for a few minutes, waiting for his erection to diminish before he could pee, contemplating what he was going to say to Sara after last night. Then he stepped into the shower. A few minutes later he brushed his teeth, shaved, and wrapped a robe around his still naked body. Then, with just a touch of trepidation, he went to look for Sara.

He walked downstairs and started to turn toward the kitchen. On a hunch he turned the other way and walked quietly toward Patrick's room. When he saw that the door was slightly ajar, he hesitated. Patrick's room was quiet. He started to turn back when he heard a low groan. Suddenly his now wilted penis pulsed and began to harden. His heart fluttered in his chest as he slowly moved toward the open door. His hand was trembling as he pushed the door open a couple of inches until he could see the dresser mirror at the foot of the bed. A gasp escaped his lips and his eyes opened in shock: Sara was totally naked and sitting on Patrick's penis. Her chest was pressed to his, their mouths locked together as her hips worked up and down rapidly.

Brian stood transfixed as he stared at his friend's shaft slipping in and out of his wife. It appeared wet and shiny and coated with Sara's juices, indicating that they had been at it for some time.

He saw Sara turn her head to the rear and look over her shoulder into the dresser mirror. A smile came to her lips when their eyes met. It almost seemed that she had been waiting for him because she sat up quickly and then settled down on Patrick's penis, taking it all the way inside her. Then she reached up and lifted her hair from her shoulders in a casual attitude. She began to move up and down rapidly, taking his penis all the way inside with each downward thrust.

"Yes fuck me! Fuck me good," she gasped loudly, her breasts bouncing up and down with her now frantic movements. She squirmed her hips and thrust them back and forth like a stripper doing a bump and grind. She moaned in pleasure.

Brian suddenly realized that she had set this up... that she had left the door open on purpose and was in fact waiting for him. He felt his face flush with excitement. He watched, mesmerized as his wife put on a show for him. He looked back to the point where their sex organs met and reached into his robe to pull out his penis. He could see her swollen lips stretched almost to the bursting point by Patrick's fat shaft. Slowly he began to move his hand up and down as he watched the most exciting thing he had ever witnessed. He could see everything plainly now. It wasn't dark and he wasn't looking through a dirty window. It was exactly what he had wished for. His wife was being "fucked" by another man and he was watching. Actually, it was his wife that was doing the "fucking." And, it was apparent that she was enjoying it. Her eyes were closed and she was gasping for breath. He watched as she grasped her breasts and squeezed them. He saw Patrick's hands reach for her waist to hold her in position as his hips began to push upward.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.