Brian's Sweet Slut - Cover

Brian's Sweet Slut

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Brian encourages his wife to take lovers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The following morning at the breakfast table Patrick was quiet again. Whenever Brian or Sara would look at him, he would avoid their eyes. Sara knew that he was having regrets about what they had done last night. She felt a little sorry for him but she also knew that in the end it would be good for him. The next stage of their plan was going to be critical.

"Patrick, I have a bit of a problem," Brian said. "I got a call from work this morning and I have to go out of town for a couple of days."

Patrick looked up with surprise on his face, which quickly turned to concern.

Sara had to suppress a smile when she saw his worried look. Suddenly she felt like a vamp, or a seductress, or maybe like the spider and the fly. The deception was cruel but so much fun. It would be over soon.

"I'm really sorry but unfortunately, it can't be helped," Brian lied. In fact, he had called his boss and suggested that he attend the seminar in Chicago.

"Maybe I should go home," Patrick said. He didn't sound entirely convincing.

"No," Brian said, "I won't hear of it. You and Sara can spend some quality time together... get to know each other again." This time it was Brian who had to suppress a smile.

"Of course you won't go home," Sara said. "We will have lots of fun. Besides, it will only be for two days and then you guys can get back to playing golf again."

"Uh... all right," Patrick said. He glanced at Sara and saw her smile mischievously. His heart started to beat faster in spite of his reservations.

Sara kissed Brian goodbye as they stood on the porch. He smiled at her and whispered, "Good luck!" and then left. She waited for a minute watching his car disappear down the street. She had a moment of indecision. Finally she took a deep breath and went back into the house. When she came into the living room she found Patrick sitting on the couch. He appeared tense. She walked over and sat down across from him. The short summer sundress she had on pulled far up her thighs. She hadn't worn panties and knew that she would expose herself if she opened her thighs just a bit. She crossed her legs, letting the hem slip high on her thigh and saw Patrick's eyes drift downward. A little chill raced through her and she felt her nipples harden under the thin cotton.

"Sara... uh... with Brian gone... uh we... it's not good for us to be alone together," Patrick stuttered.

Sara smiled and uncrossed her legs slowly before crossing them the other way. She flashed him and watched his eyes. "I think it's perfect. Like Brian said, it will give us some time together." Then she stood up and moved over to sit next to him. She took his hand in hers. "Listen Patrick, I know it has been very difficult for you since Sally died. I suppose the things that we have done have made you feel worse in some ways. I just wanted to tell you that I care for you very deeply. We both do, Brian and I. But it's not what you think. Brian and I have developed a special relationship over the past few months."

Patrick interrupted and said, "This is crazy. It's... not... not that I haven't enjoyed what we have done. It's just that Brian is my best friend, almost like a brother to me." He turned away abruptly and said, "You're his wife for God's sake!" He paused when he realized that his words sounded harsh. Then he took a deep breath, his eyes falling to their entwined hands. "This is so hard. I care for you very much. I always have. In fact... I... I think I have always loved you!"

Sara's face broke into a smile and she squeezed his hand affectionately. She wanted to jump into his arms but she held herself back. Instead she said, "Patrick, I love you too. I guess I always have too."

Patrick was surprised by that statement and looked at her curiously. "But you said you loved Brian with all you heart... that he's your 'soul mate'. How can you love two men?"

"I would have asked the same question a few months ago. But now I know that I have the capacity to love more than one man. I think I first realized that when you stepped out of the car the other day. I could feel it in my heart and in my stomach. But, that didn't... doesn't mean that I love Brian any the less."

Patrick looked confused now.

It was the big moment. Sara took a deep breath and said, "Patrick... Brian knows about us."

Suddenly Patrick pulled his hand from Sara and his face showed his shock. "He knows?" His voice was almost trembling. Then he seemed to slump noticeably.

"Yes. He has known all along." She grabbed his hand again. "Let's go outside on the back porch and I'll tell you about it."

Sara led the stunned man outside and sat next to him on a padded swing. They sat silently for a few minutes staring at the white clouds drifting in the blue sky. A gentle breeze caressed their faces and the trees swayed softly. Finally, Sara took a deep breath and started. "Several months ago, Brian and I began to experiment with me teasing men. It started harmlessly enough and was fairly innocent at first. I would tease strangers and then we would come home and make mad, passionate love. It was incredible. After the first few times it became addictive... for both of us. We agreed that whatever I did, I would always be honest and tell him. He gets so excited; it's like when we were first married. Each time it seemed that we went further and further until one evening I went pretty far and gave a guy at a party a blow job."

Patrick gasped and turned and looked at Sara unbelievingly.

Sara felt her face flush at his stare. "Then, just a few days ago I went out with him and we parked and performed oral sex on each other. When I got home Brian was waiting."

Patrick had an incredulous look on his face. He just couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"It's true," Sara continued. She stared into his eyes and said, "But I have never gone all the way with anyone. Brian and I discussed it and I told him that I was uncomfortable doing that with a stranger. Then, he shocked me completely when he suggested that you should be the first one."

Patrick opened his mouth but nothing came out. He moved his mouth but still no words came out. Finally he found his voice, "Me... what... why... ?"

"Don't you see? It's perfect. We have cared... loved... each other since college. But more importantly Brian trusts you... I trust you."

"Jesus Sara, this is too much. I know you wouldn't lie to me but I still can't believe that Brian wants me to make love to you. It's like something out of a bad porno movie."

Suddenly Sara looked hurt.

"I'm sorry. That didn't come out the way I meant. I'm not judging you. It's just that... just that I have never even considered such a thing."

"Brian didn't think that you would believe me so he gave me this to give to you." Sara produced a white envelope with Patrick's name on it. "Read it and if you still don't believe me, or if you don't want to continue, then I will understand. We can still be friends." Sara fought back the tears. She got up and went into the house, leaving Patrick with a perplexed look on his face and the envelope in his hand.

He sat there for a long time, staring at nothing. Finally, with trembling hands he opened the envelope and took out the letter.

"Patrick,

If you are reading this letter it is because Sara couldn't convince you that I want

you to make love to her. Yes, you read the words correctly. I'm sure that Sara has told you about our changing relationship. At first, it was a surprise to us both.

What kind of man would want other men to make love to his wife? I have

thought long and hard about that question, yet I still don't have an answer. What

I do know is that I love Sara with all my heart. Yet, I cannot deny the excitement

that I get from thinking of her with another man. We have both found that it has

enhanced our sex life greatly. Although I know that Sara loves you, it really

isn't about love but about the incredible excitement of sex with someone different. I'm sure that she told you that she has not "gone all the way" with anyone. However, that has been her choice. She wanted the first time to be safe and with someone she cared for. You were the obvious choice to be her first. However, I suspect (and hope) that you won't be the only one. I've started to affectionately call her my 'Sweet Slut.'

I know this sounds crazy. But we have come to terms with it. We are comfortable with who and what we are; a happily married couple that wants to explore our hidden desires.

What does this all mean? It means that I give you permission to make love to my wife-to enjoy yourself.

You of all people should know that we never know what life holds for us. We can be here today and gone tomorrow. Life is far too short so we need to enjoy the time we are here. Is that wrong? I hope not.

However, if for whatever reason you can't bring yourself to do it, then there will be no hard feelings. We will still be friends, play golf, talk on the phone and do all the things we did before.

Sara is waiting for you in the living room. If you have this letter in your hand

when you enter the living room, then Sara will know that the answer is yes.

Otherwise, tear it up and throw it away and it will never be mentioned again. It is

your decision.

Brian"

Patrick sat in stunned silence. He truly couldn't believe what he had just read. At first he thought that is was a cruel joke from Brian or that Sara was just playing a trick on him. But then it all started to make sense. Brian's comments in the car, disappearing while they were at the pool, running out of beer when he was sure he saw plenty in the garage refrigerator. Suddenly he felt a little twinge anger. It was all a set-up! He had been conned into coming out for this visit in the first place. However, just as quickly as the anger had come, it disappeared. What was there to be mad about? A beautiful woman wanted him to make love to her and her husband approved and, in fact, was encouraging her. It was crazy, insane. Then he thought of the afternoon in the pool and then about last night. A smile came to his face.

Sara was sitting on the sofa waiting when she heard the back door open. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she sat with her back straight and stiff. She saw Patrick coming through the door. His face was solemn and his hands were empty. Her heart sank.

Patrick walked over and stood in front of Sara. He stared down at her, his face unchanged. Then he reached behind and pulled the letter from his back pocket.

Sara's eyes grew wide.

"Suck my cock... 'sweet slut'."

Sara almost screamed with joy. Her hands were trembling as she reached for his zipper. She suddenly realized that he was already hard. Quickly she pulled his penis from his pants and held it close to her face. When she looked up she saw Patrick smiling down at her. She smiled back and opened her mouth and took the pulsing head inside. A moan escaped both of their lips as she began to suck and pump the shaft with her hand.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.