Brian's Sweet Slut
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Brian encourages his wife to take lovers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sara was humming to herself as she walked downstairs the following morning. She still had on her bathrobe but without panties. Last night had been somewhat of a turning point for her. Seeing Patrick again had brought back so many long, lost feelings. While she loved Brian with all her heart, there was a special place for Patrick. She was rapidly getting comfortable with the fact that Patrick was going to be the first man besides her husband to have her-mind, body, and soul-since she had married. It was an incredibly exciting and liberating thought. And, as long as Brian was encouraging her, she would be a fool not to enjoy it.

As she had done last night, when she reached Patrick's door, she eased it open and peeked in. And, just like last night she gasped at what she saw. This time Patrick was asleep. Sometime during the night he had kicked the sheet off and was now lying totally naked. Also like last night he had an erection. She recognized morning erections-Brian had them all the time. This one seemed to be much more exciting to Sara because it didn't belong to her husband.

Sara tiptoed into the room and stood over his bed. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she stared down at his hard penis. When they had dated, she had held it in her hand a few times and jerked him off but she had never really seen it. Now that she had an unobstructed view, she found it quite beautiful. It was about as long as Brian's but much thicker. The head was shaped like a small apple and was a light shade of purple. The veins in the shaft bulged as the blood rushed through them forcing the head to pulse with life. Sara had to suppress the urge to touch it. A tremor of excitement went through her as she imagined the large head sliding between the lips of her vagina. Suddenly she looked down at her feet as her toe touched something wet. A gasp escaped her lips when she saw her panties lying on the floor; the crotch was obviously soaked with Patrick's sperm. Her hand was trembling as she reached down and picked them up. It appeared that he had cum in them recently. The material was still warm and she could smell the unmistakable smell of fresh sperm.

Suddenly, Patrick stirred on the bed and Sara began to panic. Instead of dropping the panties, she quickly stepped into them and pulled them up her thighs. When the wet crotch touched her already swollen vagina, she almost swooned in pleasure. As she pulled the panties tight, the gusset covered her hairless sex lips, smearing the warm sperm across the smooth skin. Her legs began to tremble so much that she had to sit down on the bed.

"Uh... Sara... what... uh..." Patrick stuttered as he rubbed his sleep filled eyes.

"Sorry Patrick, I just wanted to ask you if you wanted some breakfast. I didn't mean to wake you," Sara said, trying to keep the excitement from her voice. She squeezed her thighs together and felt Patrick's juice squishing between her lips.

Patrick sat up in bed and suddenly realized that he was entirely naked and that he had a raging hard-on. "Oh God," he moaned and grabbed a sheet and pulled it across his middle.

"It's all right Patrick... I've seen those before," Sara laughed. "Brian says all the guys call them 'piss hardons'. He has them practically every morning." She patted his leg affectionately and said, "Why don't you get dressed and I'll fix us breakfast." Then she got up and walked slowly toward the door, very conscious of the wetness between her legs. She could feel Patrick's stunned eyes on her but she didn't look back. She wondered what he would think when he couldn't find her panties.

Brian was sitting at the table in the kitchen with a cup of coffee and the paper when Sara entered. He looked up and smiled. "Is Patrick up yet?"

"Yes, he's up," she said, the double meaning lost on Brian. "Unfortunately I woke him." She walked over and sat on Brian's lap. Then she bent and kissed him with undeniable passion.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.